Decoding Kamala Harris's Foreign Policy A Blend of Continuity and Change

Social Media

On 7/27/2024 at 12:15 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

You cannot unwrite history... she whored her way through the ranks in the democratic party... fact

Prove it or admit you are wrong. Bizarre how some like to bash others like this. Must be something wrong with the brain

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/27/2024 at 1:22 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Still beating that dead horse... your reading and comprehension skills match your illiterate jumbled writing skills I see.

Omg 😲 I think you're maga hat is about 3 sizes too big for you. 

You are completely blind to anything that doesn't suit Donald .with your logic the Republicans that were over the moon with the border bill are what Democrats in disguise?

The Republican party is only for opposition even when eventually a plan is unveiled Donald and others run away from even knowing anything about it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/29/2024 at 5:42 PM, Dave0206 said:

Omg 😲 I think you're maga hat is about 3 sizes too big for you. 

You are completely blind to anything that doesn't suit Donald .with your logic the Republicans that were over the moon with the border bill are what Democrats in disguise?

The Republican party is only for opposition even when eventually a plan is unveiled Donald and others run away from even knowing anything about it.

You obviously did not read the proposed bill either... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/29/2024 at 5:39 AM, Roo Island said:

Prove it or admit you are wrong. Bizarre how some like to bash others like this. Must be something wrong with the brain

Sometimes it's the only explanation as how a person as unlikable as Harris gets to the top of the Dems party.

She wouldn't be the first to do so.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sometimes it's the only explanation as how a person as unlikable as Harris gets to the top of the Dems party.

She wouldn't be the first to do so.

So far, lots of people like her. It's just the MAGA cult members who don't because they just parrot want Trump says.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Pray tell what do you read... if you can that is.

Nice bash. Not. I don't watch any live news. I get email blasts from AP, Reuters, NYT, PBS. I only scan the blasts. But research topics when I see members here posting misinformation. Which seems to happen a lot from some members.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Nice bash. Not. I don't watch any live news. I get email blasts from AP, Reuters, NYT, PBS. I only scan the blasts. But research topics when I see members here posting misinformation. Which seems to happen a lot from some members.

AH... another sensationalist who reads the MSM headlines and gets email propaganda ("blasts") then knows it all... no substance in that.  I do have to admire though that you do not watch any live news... talking heads come in many forms and that is all they are... again no substance just sensationalism.

On 8/1/2024 at 7:05 PM, Roo Island said:

So far, lots of people like her. It's just the MAGA cult members who don't because they just parrot want Trump says.

LOL. I don't even like Trump and would never parrot anything he says. I decided I didn't like her all on my ownsome.

I just dislike his opponents more than him, and I agree with a lot of his policies, especially "drill baby drill". I love my ICE car.

On 7/29/2024 at 5:39 AM, Roo Island said:

That's rich coming from you. You haven't proven anything when you quote me.

16 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

AH... another sensationalist who reads the MSM headlines and gets email propaganda ("blasts") then knows it all... no substance in that.  I do have to admire though that you do not watch any live news... talking heads come in many forms and that is all they are... again no substance just sensationalism.

The NYT is not propaganda unless you've drank the right wing kool-aid. AP is pure news.

No live tv. Never

• Haha 1

LOL. I don't even like Trump and would never parrot anything he says. I decided I didn't like her all on my ownsome.

I just dislike his opponents more than him, and I agree with a lot of his policies, especially "drill baby drill". I love my ICE car.

You just admitted you like Trump. Your posts prove that

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's rich coming from you. You haven't proven anything when you quote me.

I didn't quote you. I asked for proof of this.

You cannot unwrite history... she whored her way through the ranks in the democratic party... fact

Crickets. Typical for Trump fans

• Agree 1

On 7/27/2024 at 1:54 PM, Yagoda said:

Wow. I'm convinced. A diagram that cancels out all her lefty history.

Jimmy Carville is a gift that keeps on givin!

“Vp  harris should dump far left progressives” if she wants to win the WH .” I wish she tell them to go

F— — themselves “ lol

Ive been watching her over the years since she left SAN FRAN!

Shes a SJW that helps Terrorrist & Criminals , its in her blood Jimmy!

https://nypost.com/2024/08/03/us-news/james-carville-says-harris-should-tell-far-left-to-go-f-themselves/

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The NYT is not propaganda unless you've drank the right wing kool-aid. AP is pure news.

So you admit that you source most of your opinions from the liberal left... both of those sources are as far left as fox is far right but only fox readers drink the kool aid... I submit that you drink the kool aid as well... just a different brand and flavor... that's what make the liberal left so unsavory... they are self righteous hypocrites with no substance. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Crickets. Typical for Trump fans

like you on biden after the oopsie. you were a HUGE biden cheerleader on here. HUGE. do you run bardertown ? 

36 minutes ago, stoner said:

like you on biden after the oopsie. you were a HUGE biden cheerleader on here. HUGE. do you run bardertown ? 

He is typical of a left leaning liberal who has decided that his point of view is dead center so anything else is right wing extremism... typical of the Aussies.

4 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

He is typical of a left leaning liberal who has decided that his point of view is dead center so anything else is right wing extremism... typical of the Aussies.

to be fair i think i remember roo posting about being native american. i might be mistaken for the other roo though. 

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

but yes on the other parts of your comment. 

10 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So you admit that you source most of your opinions from the liberal left... both of those sources are as far left as fox is far right but only fox readers drink the kool aid... I submit that you drink the kool aid as well... just a different brand and flavor... that's what make the liberal left so unsavory... they are self righteous hypocrites with no substance. 

Prove that the NYT, AP, Reuters, are from the liberal left. It's just news, not opinions. Faux News is super dodgy.

You've drank the kool-aid. Shows what's wrong with the world.

10 hours ago, stoner said:

What? I'm on the road in the north of Scotland. Biden screwed up and like Trump, shouldn't be a candidate. Biden is a dedicated life long public servant who doesn't deserve dodgy bashing from the far right. Trump deserves all he gets.

What's a bardertown?

9 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Clueless. Love Australia, but not an Ozzie. I'm left of center. Used to be right of center until the current group of "conservatives" got elected.

9 hours ago, stoner said:

to be fair i think i remember roo posting about being native american. i might be mistaken for the other roo though. 

Proud Native American. Father was born on the res.

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Biden is a dedicated life long public servant who doesn't deserve dodgy bashing from the far right.

i am not far right to be clear. and biden is a quitter.