President Kamala Harris

25 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Donald Trump wants to control the Justice Department and FBI. His allies have a plan

A President being able to control DOJ prosecutions is Fascism.

Just because you keep regurgitating it as if it is a fact, does not make it a fact. You made it up. 

The Attorney General of the United States reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President, yes, or no? 

Just now, Irish star said:

Please get off Qanon Platform, is this Trump Beach Lover New Handle , Truly Delusional Statements, Abortion after baby Born , You re a Cultist who went down a Rabbit  Hole and Swallowed you Whole 

Are you denying that illegals are murdering American citizens? Are you denying that the Democratic party believes in abortion right up to the time of birth? So obviously you can't deny either, Therefore your post is typical leftist, try to convince people that reality is a conspiracy.

Besides, what is more morally reprehensible, being a baby killer or voting for Trump. Love to see the responses, I'll learn more about the abnormal psychology of the Trump obsessed

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Just because you keep regurgitating it as if it is a fact, does not make it a fact. You made it up. 

The Attorney General of the United States reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President, yes, or no? 

He'll probably regurgitate to talking point. Truth is difficult for the modern Bolsheviks to deal with

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Any who uses the weaponized term woke has drank the right wing kool-aid

Another symbol of the modern Bolsheviks inability to handle the truth. 

Two peas in a pod...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/former-president-paypal-announces-party-switch-endorses-trump-crossing-rubicon

Let's see we're going to hear how this guy is in Israel supporter, it comes from Fox news, Trump is a pig, he talks to putin, and nobody is going to address for Mr Marcus's saying. I love the line from his interview, the Democrats don't care about the people they only care about power

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought Americans were murdering Americans every day.....

Yes/No....?

Trump is an embarrassment, in my opinion, those who spout your type of nonsense are embarrassing too.

Oh, when is your hero's next court case...? 😬

There were about 22,000 gun related non-suicide related killings in the US, and a fair percentage of those are self-defense. 

There are about five-times as many fentanyl deaths, and almost fifty-times as many abortions. 

But we've got to have open borders to because of the declining birthrate. 

16 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought Americans were murdering Americans every day.....

Yes/No....?

Trump is an embarrassment, in my opinion, those who spout your type of nonsense are embarrassing too.

Oh, when is your hero's next court case...? 😬

Thats fine, you believe that a nation shouldnt have borders, that any illegal alien should have the right to enter the USA and that chopping  up a viable baby in the womb on a whim should be promoted for racial reasons so that major Democrat political players can make money.

That being said, its better for me to spout nonsense than believe the above as I do have to look in the mirror.

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

There were about 22,000 gun related non-suicide related killings in the US, and a fair percentage of those are self-defense. 

There are about five-times as many fentanyl deaths, and almost fifty-times as many abortions. 

But we've got to have open borders to because of the declining birthrate. 

So...?

8 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thats fine, you believe that a nation shouldnt have borders, that any illegal alien should have the right to enter the USA and that chopping  up a viable baby in the womb on a whim should be promoted for racial reasons so that major Democrat political players can make money.

That being said, its better for me to spout nonsense than believe the above as I do have to look in the mirror.

You no doubt have home-grown that do that sort of thing, doesn't mean the vast majority of illegals are the same.

My own country has a similar illegals' influx......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You no doubt have home-grown that do that sort of thing, doesn't mean the vast majority of illegals are the same.

Yes, but we're stuck with our domestic criminals, no need to import more. 

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You are ignoring the change in the chain of command that Trump wants to implement, giving him the direct control over prosecution of his political enemies.

I have posted this several times. By now, everyone gets it but you.

Trumpettes don't, they even think their ball cap is on the correct way.......:huh:

• Like 2

There are good and bad sure, but year, people entering the county illegally are by definition criminals.

Oh, I see, a bit like Trump then.....:whistling:

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Fortunately, illegals tend to commit fewer crimes than the general population of the US.

You have no evidence of that, yet you keep regurgitating the same lie. 

In any event, even if it's true, there is more crime with that without them. 

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I believe that our Border Patrol should be fully funded to protect our borders.

Trump killed that funding.

The media is now saying that illegal border crossings have plummeted to about what they were under Trump, which proves that Biden/Harris are tough on the border. 

But it also shows that:  1, Illegal crossings were much lower under Trump, and 2, that the Biden Administration has been lying for three years saying the border was closed, and 3, the that the Biden Administration has been lying for three years saying that they could do nothing without legislation, and 4, that the Biden Administration has been lying by claiming the border issue is Republicans fault for stopping the ridiculous bill. 

Biden and Harris are both liars, they could have stopped the flood of illegals flooding across the border any time they liked, with no additional funding, but it stayed open until the election. 

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are ignoring the change in the chain of command that Trump wants to implement, giving him the direct control over prosecution of his political enemies.

I have posted this several times. By now, everyone gets it but you.

I am ignoring nothing. That you are able to post links to other liars that agree with you is meaningless. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I am ignoring nothing. That you are able to post links to other liars that agree with you is meaningless. 

“I will appoint a real special prosecutor to go after the most corrupt president in the history of the United States of America, Joe Biden, and the entire Biden crime family,” Trump said last year.

Your Dear Leader doesn't agree with you. Note that he plans to appoint a special prosecutor, not the Attorney General.

Please try to keep up.

• Agree 2

Just now, Danderman123 said:

“I will appoint a real special prosecutor to go after the most corrupt president in the history of the United States of America, Joe Biden, and the entire Biden crime family,” Trump said last year.

Your Dear Leader doesn't agree with you. Note that he plans to appoint a special prosecutor, not the Attorney General.

Please try to keep up.

And had your Dear Leader Biden appointed a special prosecutor legally, instead of circumventing the law by having his puppet in the DOJ do it for him, Jack Smith's appointment would be on solid ground. 

In any event, the Attorney General of the United States reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President, yes, or no? 

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeah, your country shoved them on boats and back into the sea?

Regardless we arent talking about USA violence in general, we are in specifics. How to stop this episode and that? Hey how do we stop illegal alien violence? Got and anwer for that?

Where is your response on some well paid Doctor chopping up a full term baby and pulling it out in pieces one by one? Oh look, here is a little arm, clink, drop into basin, damn, forgot to crush its little head first, darn.....

Does that bother you? Make you uncomfortable? Anyone? Then why would you support ANY person who would promulgate those policies? 

I know, Trump is Hitler blah blah blah. Yet, Trump is not the one advocating killing babies is he? 

Im not a looney Jesus freak standing outside of abortion clinics, far as I think and as Im sure the majority of Americans do,  feel free to scrape away abortionists up to 15 weeks and then its health and life of mother. Reasonable huh?

Not to the Democrats. Thats not part of the modern Bolshevik game plan in toto.  Notice how every time I raise the issue its crickets. To the normal Americans here: Maybe the continual response to the stupid inane trolling Trump bashing we see here is to just reply:

"yes, but *you them she he* support (s) infanticide."

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Fortunately, illegals tend to commit fewer crimes than the general population of the US.

You have no accurate stats to support that. Do you support infanticide?

On 7/26/2024 at 6:31 PM, steven100 said:

I just cannot accept that Kamala Harris is suppose to be the President of the United States of America. 

It's laughable ....  but I'm not being detrimental or nasty about it in any way ... it's just she does not fit into that category in any way whatsoever.  

She is a strong person, she comes across as jovial person,  she probably has alot of excellent qualities ....  

but,  not a President of the United States which is considered one of the most powerful positions in the world. 

God save America ....  

Do you mean she's not male?