President Kamala Harris

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.semafor.com/article/08/18/2024/harris-leads-trump-in-five-of-seven-battlegrounds-poll

These leads will increase next week, due to the convention bounce.

By Labor Day, the post-convention bounce should either diminish or become the permanent state of the race.

After Labor Day, Trump needs to win debates or come up with an October surprise. Otherwise, he is done.

Screenshot_20240824_090553_Chrome.jpg

5 days ago. Getting desperate after that awful speech at DNC.

Media and democrat low IQ cultist  praise now Kamala Harris as the greatest nominee (who nobody voted for) ever.

Two months ago she was ridiculed as a failed VP who was hurting Biden's re-election chances.

Easy to manipulate democrat voters. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mdr224 said:

Do you even live in america? You dont know that democrats turned san francisco from the most beautiful city in the world to a dystopian homeless shelter?

Most here left 10 to 20 years ago.

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

Media and democrat low IQ cultist  praise now Kamala Harris as the greatest nominee (who nobody voted for) ever.

Two months ago she was ridiculed as a failed VP who was hurting Biden's re-election chances.

Easy to manipulate democrat voters. 

Lemon loves Harris now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

Do you even live in america? You dont know that democrats turned san francisco from the most beautiful city in the world to a dystopian homeless shelter?

Since 2018, California has seen a 1.24% decrease in residents.

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

50 years of enjoying SF bay area and all it has to offer

Yes the popularity is overwealming

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Most here left 10 to 20 years ago.

I find american expats here to be just as pathetic as the non-americans, their only opinions coming from online news sources, all left leaning

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

I find american expats here to be just as pathetic as the non-americans, their only opinions coming from online news sources, all left leaning

Sad you can not find the good in so many but being MAGA is why

Deal with it or change!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

TV Ratings: Democratic Convention Closes With 26M Viewers, Edging RNC Final Night

Vice President Kamala Harris accepted the party’s nomination to top the Democratic ticket and oppose Republican nominee Donald Trump. Coverage of the Democrats’ closing night averaged 26.2 million viewers across 15 broadcast and cable networks, according to Nielsen figures. That’s about 820,000 more people than the 25.38 million who watched the final night of the Republican National Convention.

She was installed. Nobody voted for this cackling low IQ person who sucked her way up.

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Sad you can not find the good in so many but being MAGA is why

Deal with it or change!

The left is nothing but pure evil. Only people that hate america wants kamala to win

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

Feeling left out The MAGA are sadly the pure evil

How evil manifests in democrats.

A speaker at the DNC just said “I urge all of us to stand together, support sexual assault survivors, believe them, and hold perpetrators accountable."

The same DNC gave a standing ovation to Bill Clinton.

AND they almost assassinated Trump.

• Like 1

Evil "Border Czar" Kamala Harris should apologize directly to the families of great Americans murdered by illegals.

Tell them what you’ll do as President to make sure it doesn’t happen again. That’s what a true leader would do.

I’m not holding my breath.

• Haha 2

Just now, FinChin67 said:

Evil "Border Czar" Kamala Harris should apologize directly to the families of great Americans murdered by illegals.

Tell them what you’ll do as President to make sure it doesn’t happen again. That’s what a true leader would do.

Your post are living proof and I feel sorry for you. Will you cry when Harris wins is my one question

2 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

I like the idea of you holding your breath Save us lol

• Haha 1

100% commie saves US?

"We didn't accomplish anything last time, but it'll work this next time."

Again:

comradeKamala.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Your post are living proof and I feel sorry for you. Will you cry when Harris wins is my one question

I am not freaking out like democrat voters when Trump won. Was fun to watch.

Easier to be on the right side no matter what. Only low IQ idiots vote democrat.

winner.jpeg