President Kamala Harris

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Whilst lengthy your comments confirm Harris was not responsible for Border / Immigration - lot of words for nothing. You have also omitted acknowledging trump put a stop to enact legislation for immigration control for party political purposes - proof trump acts solely in self interest, not for the people of America.

To attribute personal blame for the murder to the  President and VP is complete nonsense a la spiteful and divisive trump...

The murders are direct consequences of this administration. That's where the buck stops. 

• Confused 2

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz  have failed to get over 100 people to her rally in North Carolina.

So popular... maybe because they have absolute no message.

noaudience.jpeg

Just now, FinChin67 said:

The murders are direct consequences of this administration. That's where the buck stops. 

Currently where the buck stops is with trump due to disruptive behaviour stopping relevant enactment of legislation. BTW are the AGs personally responsible for murders in Republican governed States?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz  have failed to get over 100 people to her rally in North Carolina.

So popular... maybe because they have absolute no message.

noaudience.jpeg

Maybe they stopped the payments and the bus service after the DMC

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Currently where the buck stops is with trump due to disruptive behaviour stopping relevant enactment of legislation. BTW are the AGs personally responsible for murders in Republican governed States?

That legislation is a joke!

You have nothing else than blaming Trump on everything? Democrats are in charge.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

The attempted legislation has bi partisan support. trump interfered as he didn't want a Dem success, so his cowardly supporters canned it.

Should never be passed. Complete disaster.

Executive order is enough to close the border.

Biden SUED Texas for trying to close the border and that tells everything.

• Haha 1

Senator Elizabeth Warren gets flustered after CNBC's Joe Kernen calls her out for gaslighting & lying to his audience as she tried defending Kamala's price controls.

Kernen was seen shaking his head as Warren continued to cut him off & lie to his viewers.

"This is the way you can never lose an argument because no one can ever say anything back to you, Senator. It's frustrating."

Edited by FinChin67
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, CallumWK said:

How he is shopping pardons?

Oh you mean, in the unlikely case Kamala wins the election, it is actually Obama who is governing, same as it was with the dement incumbent?

He will be praising Harris and Biden Next after he slobbered all over the Obama ‘s 5555, he’s Terrified of Prison 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

20 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Mate, you have bombared the AN threads nonstop for the last 4 hours  like youve been on the pipe, don't try and use the same jokes back as a reply.

The fact that you instantly replied show you didn't take time to even watch the first minute. well, perhaps you and a few here should, because that's how we see you when you rant here

Are you brain damaged , too much sun down under , I love Oz going to hell Now , bye bye you lost 30% of your economy 5555

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

Are you brain damaged , too much sun down under , I love Oz going to hell Now , bye bye you lost 30% of your economy 5555

Ive lived in thailand nearly 20 years already. I think you have the brain damage, perhaps you think i am someone else.

you joined the page in July and have done F'all but drunk post from sanfran

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Ive lived in thailand nearly 20 years already. I think you have the brain damage, perhaps you think i am someone else.

You and the drinking , I’ve been here 20 also , I live her moron Geezus , it’s cloudy right now with lightning over koh  Larn , I can see from my condo , why you feel lucky Mitchy, we don’t call if San Fran lol

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Maybe the toxicity of the smoke hampers your mental state 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You and the drinking , I’ve been here 20 also , I live her moron Geezus , it’s cloudy right now with lightning over koh  Larn , I can see from my condo , why you feel lucky Mitchy, we don’t call if San Fran lol

Quite loose lips you have, guess that's computer bravery and a couple of Leo talking. Like yesterday. I am interested in property there, Drop me a pin

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Yeah, I see the lightning too, but it seems to be up north, west of Lame Chabang.

11 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Irish points out quite clearly. How many here  believe it is time lucky changes to misinformationmitchell.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1