President Kamala Harris

25 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Not lies, see source link to media. You can check data yourself. 

Gag! A tweet is not considered as a reliable source! Do you believe everything which is written on tweets?😃

Please show us a reliable source confirming that "The Biden/Harris Administration knowingly released a total of 425,431 convicted criminal illegal immigrants"

Edited by candide

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Does what Musk is wearing not register as being a little concerning?

5 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Google is known to manipulate search results... As per Grok AI (most truthful AI now), here:

As of the latest information available up to October 6, 2024, the states that do not require ID to vote in person include:

- California

- Illinois

- Maine

- Maryland

- Massachusetts

- Minnesota

- Nebraska

- Nevada

- New Jersey

- New Mexico

- New York

- Oregon

- Pennsylvania

- Vermont

- Wyoming

- Washington D.C.

Additionally, there might be provisions in other states for voting without an ID under specific circumstances, like signing an affidavit or using other forms of non-photo identification, but the above states are noted for not requiring ID as per general voter ID laws...

Source:

https://x.com/i/grok/share/4sTBcBNUIi3w9mcz2g3ZV2T2k

Here are additional sources with list of states that do not require ID to vote:

Legal Loophole:

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Does what Musk is wearing not register as being a little concerning?

5 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Google is known to manipulate search results... As per Grok AI (most truthful AI now), here:

As of the latest information available up to October 6, 2024, the states that do not require ID to vote in person include:

- California

- Illinois

- Maine

- Maryland

- Massachusetts

- Minnesota

- Nebraska

- Nevada

- New Jersey

- New Mexico

- New York

- Oregon

- Pennsylvania

- Vermont

- Wyoming

- Washington D.C.

Additionally, there might be provisions in other states for voting without an ID under specific circumstances, like signing an affidavit or using other forms of non-photo identification, but the above states are noted for not requiring ID as per general voter ID laws...

Source:

Here are additional sources with list of states that do not require ID to vote:

Legal Loophole:

8 minutes ago, candide said:

Gag! A tweet is not considered as a reliable source! Do you believe everything which is written on tweets?😃

Please show us a reliable source confirming that "The Biden/Harris Administration knowingly released a total of 425,431 convicted criminal illegal immigrants"

Not the tweet, this is information from Fox News , mainstream media. It is included there. I have attached here for your convenience.

20241006_200747.jpg

Edited by radiogeneris

13 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

- California

- Illinois

- Maine

- Maryland

- Massachusetts

- Minnesota

- Nebraska

- Nevada

- New Jersey

- New Mexico

- New York

- Oregon

- Pennsylvania

- Vermont

- Wyoming

- Washington D.C.

Source:

My point was that I assume they require proof of identity to register to vote as we do in Australia. But we don't have to provide ID to actually vote. Or are you saying at no stage either to register or to actually vote - is some sort of proof of ID required. 

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I had a quick google and it seems almost all or all states require ID to register. Many require ID to vote. When I vote in Australia I provided ID to register - but don't need to provide ID when I vote - but they cross my name off and check that I don't vote more than once. No issues with fraud in Australia. Not sure if there is a factor I am missing. 

California passed a law last week that made it ILLEGAL to ask for ID in elections!

Literally impossible to prove fraud there now.

Source: Fox News

20241006_213305.thumb.jpg.0c174b7332f5637bdf7a130e1694f049.jpg

10 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

California passed a law last week that made it ILLEGAL to ask for ID in elections!

Literally impossible to prove fraud there now.

Source: Fox News

20241006_213305.thumb.jpg.0c174b7332f5637bdf7a130e1694f049.jpg

I am differentiating between voter registration and casting a vote. My point was in Australia we need ID for the former but not the latter and it works well. It seems California is the same based on what I see. 

31 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Not the tweet, this is information from Fox News , mainstream media. It is included there. I have attached here for your convenience.

20241006_200747.jpg

Where is Fox News quoted for stating Biden/Harris Administration knowingly released a total of 425,431 convicted criminal illegal immigrants" ?

59 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I am differentiating between voter registration and casting a vote. My point was in Australia we need ID for the former but not the latter and it works well. It seems California is the same based on what I see. 

Both.  In many states as well, if you get a drivers licence you can automatically register to vote. But there is no citizenship requirement for a DL.  California is like this.