Kamala Harris trolls Trump as he backs out of debate

shdmn

Just now, marin said:

More like horrified that people like you eat up the crap this "salesman" is putting forth. "My beautiful Christians I love you". Give me a break. The only thing this guy knows about Christianity is the bibles he sells along with his other "Maga Merchandise".

LOL. I don't believe anything any politician says at election time. I just dislike ( being polite ) his opponents more than him.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I just dislike ( being polite ) his opponents more than him.

I see things from the complete opposite perspective....

On 7/26/2024 at 7:21 PM, Hanaguma said:

Uh, that was a debate with a different candidate, who is no longer in the running. I know Kamala is eager to get Joe's money, but she can't get his personal appointments too. Hell, she isn't even the official nominee of her party yet.

I am sure she is woman enough to negotiate her own terms with Team Trump, once she is officially The Anointed One.  

Biden wasn’t officially the anointed one? No more than Harris is now.

The truth is that Trump thought he’d be against a man with failing faculties - now he’s the old guy he just doesn’t fancy having his clock cleaned by Harris. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Wait, did Biden back out of the debate?

Does this mean the leader of the free world is afraid to debate a convicted (insert favorite crime here)?

What's Joe afraid of? 

Why won't he debate?

You are not going to see much of Joe for the next several months. I am pretty sure that Kamala won't have him out on the hustings, campaigning for her. Nah, he will be kept sequestered in the White House (and his beach house) for most of the remaining days until the election. 

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Biden wasn’t officially the anointed one? No more than Harris is now.

The truth is that Trump thought he’d be against a man with failing faculties - now he’s the old guy he just doesn’t fancy having his clock cleaned by Harris. 

Can you name anyone (other than Willie Brown) who has ever had 'their clock cleaned' by Harris? Name one debate performance of hers that stands out in your mind.  

Trump has faced better and smarter and more experienced people in debates, and did well.  Who has Kamala faced?

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Can you name anyone (other than Willie Brown) who has ever had 'their clock cleaned' by Harris? Name one debate performance of hers that stands out in your mind.  

Trump has faced better and smarter and more experienced people in debates, and did well.  Who has Kamala faced?

Then why is Trump so scared? He’s running away because he thought he’d have an easy time with a very old man. That’s Trump in a nutshell. A bully. And like all bullies he runs away when the odds are not in his favour.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Then why is Trump so scared? He’s running away because he thought he’d have an easy time with a very old man. That’s Trump in a nutshell. A bully. And like all bullies he runs away when the odds are not in his favour.

Not running. Just waiting for the Dems to officially coronate their queen. He already wasted one debate on a candidate who dropped out, why waste another? Plenty of time to set up a meeting once Kamala is selected.

So... could you dig up any info on how the feared Kamala is such a debate master? Any of her performances show her skills?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

She did passably 'meh' during the 2020 Democratic debates against............Biden.  Not great, just 'meh.'

And that was against a younger, stronger, competent Biden still in control of his bowels.

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not running. Just waiting for the Dems to officially coronate their queen. He already wasted one debate on a candidate who dropped out, why waste another? Plenty of time to set up a meeting once Kamala is selected.

So... could you dig up any info on how the feared Kamala is such a debate master? Any of her performances show her skills?

From what I have seen and heard, all your Trump hero does is slag people off, no debate just lambasting...

Who on earth wants to listen to that, well, you, it seems........:blink:

On 7/27/2024 at 1:21 AM, Hanaguma said:

Uh, that was a debate with a different candidate, who is no longer in the running.

Absolutely wrong!

He agreed to debate the Democratic nominee, Biden was not the Democratic nominee yet.

So what happen? what changed . 

I'll tell you what changed , the candidate changed and he is scared to debate Harris , and I don't blame Chickens Don he is right to be scared. She would wipe the floor with him .

chickendon2.jpg.792eaf06f42f1d364a85f95931867f7d.jpg

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ex-prosecutors are typically 'debate masters' because of:

1. Courtroom Experience: Regularly presenting cases and responding to counterarguments hones their debating skills.

2. Critical Thinking: Analyzing complex legal issues and evidence enhances their ability to construct logical arguments.

3. Effective Communication: Clear and confident communication is essential for both debating and courtroom presentations.

4. Presentation of Evidence: Prosecutors are skilled at organizing and explaining complex information clearly.

5. Quick Thinking: They often need to think on their feet during cross-examinations and unexpected developments.

6. Persuasion: The goal of persuading a jury aligns closely with the objective of debating.

I suggest Trump as do most of his supporters here miserably fail debating in the area of critical thinking and the presentation of evidence.

Edited by LosLobo

2 hours ago, transam said:

From what I have seen and heard, all your Trump hero does is slag people off, no debate just lambasting...

Who on earth wants to listen to that, well, you, it seems........:blink:

Well, you have seen and heard wrong. Not surprising.  And half of the American people want to hear it as well.   Amazing how you take it so personally that someone would disagree with you. Fascinating.

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Absolutely wrong!

He agreed to debate the Democratic nominee, Biden was not the Democratic nominee yet.

So what happen? what changed . 

I'll tell you what changed , the candidate changed and he is scared to debate Harris , and I don't blame Chickens Don he is right to be scared. She would wipe the floor with him .

chickendon2.jpg.792eaf06f42f1d364a85f95931867f7d.jpg

He agreed to debate the President.  And did. And watched him implode.  Who's to say that brittle Kamala may not do the same? She hasn't been challenged about any of her beliefs in, well, forever.  

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

Ex-prosecutors are typically 'debate masters' because of:

1. Courtroom Experience: Regularly presenting cases and responding to counterarguments hones their debating skills.

2. Critical Thinking: Analyzing complex legal issues and evidence enhances their ability to construct logical arguments.

3. Effective Communication: Clear and confident communication is essential for both debating and courtroom presentations.

4. Presentation of Evidence: Prosecutors are skilled at organizing and explaining complex information clearly.

5. Quick Thinking: They often need to think on their feet during cross-examinations and unexpected developments.

6. Persuasion: The goal of persuading a jury aligns closely with the objective of debating.

I suggest Trump as do most of his supporters here miserably fail debating in the area of critical thinking and the presentation of evidence.

Sounds fascinating. Surely you have a few examples of cases she prosecuted, and evidence of her courtroom prowess.

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Harris is a legal prosecutor, you don’t get to Attorney General level if you can’t debate or string two words together. Trump, on the other hand, relies on name calling and slandering, as well as spewing out lie after lie. 

Trump knows he’s in for a verbal beating … where do we start. Rapist, fraudster, insurrectionist, etc. He’s defecating in his diaper about the prospect of Harris. 

36 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Sounds fascinating. Surely you have a few examples of cases she prosecuted, and evidence of her courtroom prowess.

Why would anyone do research on Harris’s past cases to present to some MAGA cult member? It doesn’t matter what is presented your mind is closed. Donald Trump could meet you at Mar a Lago for lunch and explain he’s a crook, conman and rapist, but it wouldn’t matter to you. It doesn’t matter to you. You already know it. You simply don’t care. 

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Plenty of time to set up a meeting once Kamala is selected.

Perhaps we can wait untill Monday 20th January 2025, when she is inaugurated as President.

Mind you I don't suppose he will attend that one either, instead we will see him waddling off into the distance, guzzling cheeseburgers, and whinging and moaning about being robbed, heading to his destiny in various courtrooms!

16 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Harris is a legal prosecutor, you don’t get to Attorney General level if you can’t debate or string two words together. Trump, on the other hand, relies on name calling and slandering, as well as spewing out lie after lie. 

Trump knows he’s in for a verbal beating … where do we start. Rapist, fraudster, insurrectionist, etc. He’s defecating in his diaper about the prospect of Harris. 

Actually, in California you DO get to that level, if you know the 'right people'.  You really do have it bad, don't you? You have no idea what Trump thinks or doesn't think. But you insist on being some kind of mind reader, if only to fulfil your own querilous fantasies. 

Also, good to see that you have no evidence for Kamala's alleged skills, either in the courtroom or in the debate hall. Just more fantasy and wishful thinking. 

11 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Perhaps we can wait untill Monday 20th January 2025, when she is inaugurated as President.

Mind you I don't suppose he will attend that one either, instead we will see him waddling off into the distance, guzzling cheeseburgers, and whinging and moaning about being robbed, heading to his destiny in various courtrooms!

Perhaps. Yet the latest polling shows Trump up by nearly 2% nationwide, and winning most of the battleground states as well. 

But things can change. If history is any guide, Kamala will falter once she is exposed to the public, much like she did in 2020. History repeats itself.

On 7/27/2024 at 1:24 AM, spidermike007 said:

He is scared of Harris. No doubt. He hates smart and accomplished women. 

But he will pretend otherwise. He is the great pretender. And he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for many of us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever.

Definitely scared of debating with Harris. She will rip him to shreds.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He agreed to debate Biden. Biden is IMO now hiding out where his minders can keep him comfy, so it's a new ball game.

So it's because of the person he would debate?

But why Biden and not Harris? Still haven't heard an answer.

8 hours ago, CallumWK said:

The difference being that Trump agreed to 2 debates with Biden, not with Kamala or any other democrat, and Biden is out of the race now.

And he's a pussy, scared of Kamala.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He agreed to debate Biden. Biden is IMO now hiding out where his minders can keep him comfy, so it's a new ball game.

Why is it a new ballgame? He can only win a debate with the guy with dementia?

The awful truth about the MAGA Trump crowd is that they know he’s a rapist, conman, liar and fraudster but that’s who they want in charge. They know he’s capable of subverting democracy and undertaking an authoritarian coup, but they don’t care. 

Don’t waste any time trying to convince them, or providing them with evidence, because they already know it’s true. They simply don’t care. They want this. 

• Agree 2

58 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps. Yet the latest polling shows Trump up by nearly 2% nationwide, and winning most of the battleground states as well. 

But things can change. If history is any guide, Kamala will falter once she is exposed to the public, much like she did in 2020. History repeats itself.

Everything about Kamala is premature until she is nominated. With the arcane machinations of the Democrat Politburo, you never know.

Then he will debate her anywhere. She should go on Fox news like all the other Democrats flocking there who want an audience other than their hysterical frothing and hate spewing Leninist base shouting "yeah" like a southern baptist church to every spew of vile hate from their leftist heroes like the View, Joy Reid or MSNBC and CNN

• Haha 1