How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

Just now, Bday Prang said:

Not as sad as not being able to play with it   that must be awful, but, what you never had you never miss or so they say,

Enjoy playing with yourself. W is the common word.

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Imagine having no subjects to talk about in life apart from foreskin. You must spend all day playing with it. A truly sad life. 

and here we are so clearly no imagination required, except in your case, of course

• Sad 1

and here we are so clearly no imagination required, except in your case, of course

Thanks for the laughs tonight. I knew there were some weird people in Thailand but you take the cake. No idea who Jerry Seinfeld is but loves his own foreskin. No wonder you avoid bars. People would laugh you out of them.

Just now, susanlea said:

Enjoy playing with yourself. W is the common word.

At least I can, and without any artificial creams required to avoid localised chaffing,,  you should try it sometime, oh sorry! i forgot,  you can't and will never be able to :cheesy:  boo hoo

At least I can, and without any artificial creams required to avoid localised chaffing,,  you should try it sometime, oh sorry! i forgot,  you can't and will never be able to :cheesy:  boo hoo

It is funny that you don't realise how sad you are.

18 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

No they don't drink more

Thais don't cook at all. 

Since I was introduced to Pinoy cuisine I've never ate anything thai. Except som-tam as a snack with booze. 
Pinoy food is amazing! 

Pinoy food is the worst of all the South East Asian cuisines. Mostly because Pinoys are so poor they do not have good ingredients.

Indonesian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay even, all much better.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Pinoy food is the worst of all the South East Asian cuisines. Mostly because Pinoys are so poor they do not have good ingredients.

Pinoy food is the best in SE Asia, second good is Malaysian cuisine. Love them both. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Pinoy food is the best in SE Asia, second good is Malaysian cuisine. Love them both. 

So you love Pinoy Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce? Which they eat for CHRISTMAS! Tell me, I'd love to know.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

So you love Pinoy Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce? Which they eat for CHRISTMAS! Tell me, I'd love to know.

So you never tried Adobo and/or Pansit Bihon? May be you didn't hear about Bicol Express? I got to know

PS: Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce? seriously? never seen it. What is the color of the sky on your planet?

Edited by NativeBob
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

So you never tried Adobo and/or Pansit Bihon? May be you didn't hear about Bicol Express? I got to know

Aboho key ingredients are the right balance of soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper and sugar. 

Sounds like basic Chinese food.

36 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

PS: Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce? seriously? never seen it. What is the color of the sky on your planet?

Sure Adobo can be okay, but Pancit Bihoen is almost always overcooked. Beef Salpicao is also okay, but it is all fairly basic cooking, throw some ingredients in a pot and hope for the best. The much vaunted Lechon is okay but not even close to the Bali version, or indeed the Spanish version which it copies. Filipino Leche Flan is also worse. 

Philippines  is one of the few countries where every derivative dish is actually WORSE than the original. The spaghetti tomato sauce with hot dogs (!) is a case in point. Have you ever tried this over sugared abomination? It is by far the worst dish in any cuisine in South East Asia. And they eat it for Christmas.

Sure, the deep fried fish, sisig, it's okay, you can eat it. But you would not compare it to Beef Rendang, Masaman Curry, Laksa, Pho or Sulawesi fish. I mean Filipino cuisine can be eatable, but man is it basic. Definitely the worst in SE Asia.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/27/2024 at 4:48 PM, kingofallasians said:

How are Filipinas different from Thai women?

They seem like they might be more curvy and outwardly sluttier?

I kind of think Thai women, especially Thai-Chinese, are more attractive?  But I could use something different.

Go on with your filthy research: all about sex, isn't it?

Be aware of rising numbers of Syphilis and HPV.

Married and divorced twice to Thai ladies. (before once to an European) 

Now since 12 years married to a Pinay. They are very family oriented and take good care of their husbands. 😁👍

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PeachCH said:

Married and divorced twice to Thai ladies. (before once to an European) 

Now since 12 years married to a Pinay. They are very family oriented and take good care of their husbands. 😁👍

They are so family oriented that the partner often takes a back seat to the family. I was with a Filipina for 6 years and I was told in no uncertain terms, first come my parents, then my siblings, then you. And this was how she acted in practice as well. Now with a Thai, and much happier, but to be fair, she does not have a large family. This just varies with the person, but I suspect both Thais and Filipinas are very family oriented, way more than westerners.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

They are so family oriented that the partner often takes a back seat to the family. I was with a Filipina for 6 years and I was told in no uncertain terms, first come my parents, then my siblings, then you. And this was how she acted in practice as well. Now with a Thai, and much happier, but to be fair, she does not have a large family. This just varies with the person, but I suspect both Thais and Filipinas are very family oriented, way more than westerners.

I would agree....and a large element of that is possibly related to the fact there is no welfare safety net to speak of......it is family or you are doomed.

Which in my wife's case is strange.....if I recounted how badly my wife was treated by her mother and step-father you would cry.....yet here she is back in the bosom of her family???

14 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I went to Palawan earlier this year, easily the best food I've had in the Philippines.  Fresh grilled seafood, and the vegetables I had seemed good quality.   But I think it's the exception that proves the rule.

That said, easily the worst food I've had in Asia, by a long way, is in Myanmar.  The thing I dislike about a lot of Filipino food is that it's fried, but there's some that isn't.  In Myanmar, I couldn't find any local food that wasn't fried, and fried in poor quality and old oil.  Again, to your point, it's a lot to do with poverty I think.

On 7/27/2024 at 5:48 PM, kingofallasians said:

How are Filipinas different from Thai women?

They seem like they might be more curvy and outwardly sluttier?

I kind of think Thai women, especially Thai-Chinese, are more attractive?  But I could use something different.

I found this web site a few months ago.  I thought it put a different perspective on this topic, although obviously still very generalistic and not everyone would agree!

https://www.philippinesredcat.com/filipina-girls-vs-thai-girls/

On 7/29/2024 at 1:48 PM, BangkokReady said:

Scared they would circumcise any male children I had with them.  I wouldn't want that fate inflicted on any of my children.

I'm circumcised and happy I am. Ever seen a case of phimosis?

45 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The obvious question is why did you stay with her? Was she better at sex than Sasha Grey?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm circumcised and happy I am. Ever seen a case of phimosis?

Circumcision:

In some regions the risk of complications, including death, is high. For instance, in some Jewish and Muslim communities, there have been reports of deaths related to circumcision due to factors such as infection, excessive bleeding, or other complications.

Give me the choice, then it will up to me to worry about phimosis v death.

7 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Go on with your filthy research: all about sex, isn't it?

Be aware of rising numbers of Syphilis and HPV.

Of course it's all about sex? You think we want a woman for the scintillating conversation?.

Use a condom with unknown people- simple.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Circumcision:

In some regions the risk of complications, including death, is high. For instance, in some Jewish and Muslim communities, there have been reports of deaths related to circumcision due to factors such as infection, excessive bleeding, or other complications.

Give me the choice, then it will up to me to worry about phimosis v death.

Most of us don't live in areas with unhygienic surgical procedures.

How many men in western countries died of it this century?

I've been present at properly done circumcisions- have you? No more traumatic than cutting finger nails.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most of us don't live in areas with unhygienic surgical procedures.

How many men in western countries died of it this century?

I've been present at properly done circumcisions- have you? No more traumatic than cutting finger nails.

...and these circumcisions are on consenting, 18 plus, adults?......I'll stick stick to trimming my fingernails.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I would agree....and a large element of that is possibly related to the fact there is no welfare safety net to speak of......it is family or you are doomed.

Which in my wife's case is strange.....if I recounted how badly my wife was treated by her mother and step-father you would cry.....yet here she is back in the bosom of her family???

That hits the nail on the head, the Filipinos are so tremendously family oriented because poverty is so rampant. They DEPEND on their family, sometimes all their life, financially. Just to survive is a struggle. People live under bridges in Phil. Saw it with my own eyes. I guess the poverty in Thailand too increases the sense of family. But I have exactly the same, my girl was treated so terrible by her mother, but every time I gave her money she sends it straight to her. It's bizarre.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Watawattana said:

I went to Palawan earlier this year, easily the best food I've had in the Philippines.  Fresh grilled seafood, and the vegetables I had seemed good quality.   But I think it's the exception that proves the rule.

That said, easily the worst food I've had in Asia, by a long way, is in Myanmar.  The thing I dislike about a lot of Filipino food is that it's fried, but there's some that isn't.  In Myanmar, I couldn't find any local food that wasn't fried, and fried in poor quality and old oil.  Again, to your point, it's a lot to do with poverty I think.

There is of course good food in Phil, I was in a Mexican restaurant in Cebu, in a certified Pizzeria, in a 5 star resort, sure they have good food there. But I mean the food the Filipinos really eat themselves. Balut. Tomato Spaghetti with hot dogs, sour Mango, corned beef with rice.  Jollibee. It is really not good. Not been to Myanmar, but the Burmese food I had in Chiang Mai was good.