Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

We go out, we just go out together. She does not mind going out with me and does not demand to go anywhere by herself.

Encourage her to get a job and be independent, currently you are her job

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

The issue is not the girl, but you. Have a very good look at yourself and ask yourself a few key questions.
What do I really need and want? 
Why do I need to mention her looks and bedroom performance on a public forum? 
Why am I so shallow?
Why am I asking strangers on the internet for relationship advice?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many sexually active people in Thailand don't have herpes?

Can you avoid it? Or is it only a question of time before you get it?

Almost certainly only time. John Hopkins says 90% of adults will be exposed by age 50. WHO states 2 out of 3 have herpes.

It's a gift that keeps on giving, but don't think about it too much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/11/02/you-probably-have-herpes-but-thats-really-okay/

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

He's paying her, wake up, some men pay monthly, some hourly, you long term

I'm quite awake. Everyone pays. Some to take care of their girlfriends to help them in life. Some to take care of their wives and children, and some to get 5 minutes of sex with a girl that wouldn't even ask your name nor remember you an hour later. Every man helps their girlfriends in life if they care about them as a person and not a piece of prime rib.

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

She's not into you, just your money - wake up!  what's the age difference?  to her it's work - trust me.

One never puts trust into someone who assumes things. Like I mentioned before and a few other times. No one knows what's going on in any other person's life unless you're with them 24/7. There are good women in this world that like older men because an older man usually knows how to better treat a woman than a younger one. It's not always about money, even here.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

One never puts trust into someone who assumes things. Like I mentioned before and a few other times. No one knows what's going on in any other person's life unless you're with them 24/7. There are good women in this world that like older men because an older man usually knows how to better treat a woman than a younger one. It's not always about money, even here.

What's the age difference, Fred? Very few girls in the West will tolerate a 10, let alone a 20-year difference. There is nothing wrong with this—you support her, and she pays you in the bed. If she had resources, she would be dating someone in her own age group—six-pack and all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

What's the age difference, Fred? Very few girls in the West will tolerate a 10, let alone a 20-year difference. There is nothing wrong with this—you support her, and she pays you in the bed. If she had resources, she would be dating someone in her own age group—six-pack and all.

Women in the west also look for older men. Maybe not as much as here but it happens all the time. And some expats have six packs. His girlfriend is 25 years younger, mine is 24. Back home I had an ex girlfriend that was 14 years younger.

15 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Women in the west also look for older men. Maybe not as much as here but it happens all the time. And some expats have six packs. His girlfriend is 25 years younger, mine is 24. Back home I had an ex girlfriend that was 14 years younger.

I rest my case - you are her 'Daddy' enjoy it, don't think too much. 

Just now, BobBKK said:

I rest my case - you are her 'Daddy' enjoy it, don't think too much. 

No, I'm her boyfriend and I do enjoy it. She already has a dad. She's not a teenager like some here go after, but in her 40's.

12 hours ago, stoner said:

at this point why not .......she already gave you genital herpes. 

He'll have genital warts appearing soon I expect.  OP, I hope you've been for a full STD panel. 

1 minute ago, Freddy42OZ said:

And why can't you post it?  

Because there isn't one.

If there were, and he knew it, he would be a very, very rich person

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

He's paying her, wake up, some men pay monthly, some hourly, you long term

I am not giving her an allowance anymore, not weekly and not monthly and not hourly. Of course I pay for her food, clothes and the house I live in, which I'd have to pay anyway.

The age difference is 29 years. I am a bit baffled why she stays.

Just now, Cameroni said:

I am not giving her an allowance anymore, not weekly and not monthly and not hourly. Of course I pay for her food, clothes and the house I live in, which I'd have to pay anyway.

She knows a good thing when she sees one. A year tells a lot about a person. Having a pretty and honest woman is worth spending money on. Many spend and get little to nothing but grief.

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Same when the story was posted before, so she has no money, no savings, no future, let her go and improve her life, assuming she even exists

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Cameroni said:

watching a movie together, she never does. She literally never sits on the couch with me, she watches her own youtube films on the laptop.

I dated a girl who did exactly the same thing. Not once sat on the couch. Used to watch her TV shows on her laptop on the kitchen table.

And basically lack of affection. I think it's the way they were raised. It must have been like that in their household growing up.

I broke up, but in hindsight, if you put some work into it, you can change her. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I dated a girl who did exactly the same thing. Not once sat on the couch. Used to watch her TV shows on her laptop on the kitchen table.

And basically lack of affection. I think it's the way they were raised. It must have been like that in their household growing up.

I broke up, but in hindsight, if you put some work into it, you can change her. 

Read the signals, some guys seem to ignore them here, sometimes they're just not into you

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Read the signals, some guys seem to ignore them here, sometimes they're just not into you

Look back at all your posts on this topic. Let me know if you see one that's a positive, helping reply. The OP asked for advice. Not insults, childish banter or prejudice. Kidding around is fine, but insulting another man's woman isn't. Most people learn this in childhood. Many here in Thailand don't have a loving childhood, so they're starving for affection and sometimes can't accept good, because they don't believe they deserve it. Absent fathers are numerous here, and that's where a girl first learns her worth, or not.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Look back at all your posts on this topic. Let me know if you see one that's a positive, helping reply. The OP asked for advice. Not insults, childish banter or prejudice. Kidding around is fine, but insulting another man's woman isn't. Most people learn this in childhood. Many here in Thailand don't have a loving childhood, so they're starving for affection and sometimes can't accept good, because they don't believe they deserve it. Absent fathers are numerous here, and that's where a girl first learns her worth, or not.

You and other men kid yourself you have genuine relationships, keep it real it's better for you

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You and other men kid yourself you have genuine relationships, keep it real it's better for you

A genuine relationship is where both benefit from it, with both contributing whatever is needed to keep stress low, equal input on finances, equal input on house duties and child rearing, and as much touch as possible. I've had this a few times, but things ended because future plans weren't the same. I've also had relationships where they were takers, and these ended. People look their whole lives and if they are lucky, they will find their other half. Most women will never know the love of a good man. They might stay married and not be abused or cheated on, but if they're neglected, they won't have happiness. Being comfortable with each other is what everyone needs. At least what good people need. The bad ones deserve to be with other bad ones. Mismatches happen all the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

No, I'm her boyfriend and I do enjoy it. She already has a dad. She's not a teenager like some here go after, but in her 40's.

She 40s, you 60/70s - what could go wrong? 

BTW I doubt she's perfect in her 40s I think you might need an eye test

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

A genuine relationship is where both benefit from it, with both contributing whatever is needed to keep stress low, equal input on finances, equal input on house duties and child rearing, and as much touch as possible. I've had this a few times, but things ended because future plans weren't the same. I've also had relationships where they were takers, and these ended. People look their whole lives and if they are lucky, they will find their other half. Most women will never know the love of a good man. They might stay married and not be abused or cheated on, but if they're neglected, they won't have happiness. Being comfortable with each other is what everyone needs. At least what good people need. The bad ones deserve to be with other bad ones. Mismatches happen all the time.

Fred - you both benefit - we established that. You are 24 years older and you explained how perfect she is (for you). If so perfect why doesn't she liked your company?  and why are you asking on here?  you sound pretty insecure - stop thinking and enjoy it but be cautious.

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

She 40s, you 60/70s - what could go wrong? 

BTW I doubt she's perfect in her 40s I think you might need an eye test

It hasn't gone wrong in 4 years. Just took patience from me because of her childhood and husband damage. I didn't say she was perfect. We're good together. That's all that matters. I've been with many very pretty women who I ended up leaving because they had major issues. I would stay with this one if I had that choice. Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Fred - you both benefit - we established that. You are 24 years older and you explained how perfect she is (for you). If so perfect why doesn't she liked your company?  and why are you asking on here?  you sound pretty insecure - stop thinking and enjoy it but be cautious.

I'm not sure what you're referring to as I think you confused me with someone else. Who doesn't like my company? I'm not asking anything here but trying to help the OP. And insecure I'm not. I know women very well. I just made a few bad choices because of attraction. Just like most other men.