Heathrow and Gatwick Airports Targeted by Just Stop Oil eco-idiots

Social Media

Just now, transam said:

It reads like you are around 120 years old, or more, and so daft to think things will change because a few nutters want to annoy folk doing their daily thing with what is the norm now.

Your orange protesters, I see lugging on a ciggy in public, they are hypocrite nutters...šŸ˜¬

Having a closed mind must be a wonderful thing. Young people protesting to stop permanent damage to the world. What power do they have except peaceful protest? Not everyone is selfish.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Purdey said:

You really are stuck in a groove of not thinking things will change. Honestly, I doubt if protesters have a timeline to get what they want. They simply see it as something that must be done.

Your nuts.......šŸ˜Œ

And if I asked, you would not have the faintest idea how things using oil now would carry on doing what they do.

The world would stand still.....And folk like you can't see it, have no answers...:coffee1:Ā 

Just lug on a fag......

3 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Having a closed mind must be a wonderful thing. Young people protesting to stop permanent damage to the world. What power do they have except peaceful protest? Not everyone is selfish.

Peaceful, damaging the UK's priced possessions, enjoyment,Ā  you idiot...........šŸ¤„

10 minutes ago, Purdey said:

What damages the world is largely a matter of opinion.

58 minutes ago, Purdey said:

All very noble I'm sure....and totally unrealistic, like rallying against atomic weapons.

Face it, we are not going back to horse and buggy, nor will we be mining with picks and shovels, we won't be building ships from wood (can't deplete the forests) and we wont see the mass return of zeppelins. Wheat won't be cut by hand and we won't light our homes with candles, water will be pumped into our homes not pulled out of a well in buckets. It doesn't matter what sort of energy we use there will always be byproducts that are harmful and we need energy and always will.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Purdey said:

Nothing wrong with peaceful protests. Nothing wrong with police dragging protesters out of the way.

Since learning that Exxon knew 30 years ago they they would cause climate change I have no sympathy with oil companies being targeted.

Don't Those Muppets know that if they stop Oil/Fossil Fuel Tomorrow the world come to a Halt?Ā  Ā 

Every thing , Every Machine that's beingĀ  made and being made to mine is derived from materials that are made with /from fossil fuel/Oil.

Ā 

On 8/1/2024 at 4:14 PM, digger70 said:

stop Oil/Fossil Fuel Tomorrow

Not sure you really meant stop using fossil fuels tomorrow or just trying to make a point that we should stop looking at alternatives.

When I attended an anti-Vietnam war demonstration in the 70s, pesky kids were hoping to stop the war "tomorrow". Their demonstrations did not stop the war but made politicians aware of the opposition to the war. I believe that is what those pesky kids are (rightfully) doing about oil. Making politicians aware that the oil industry is helping to kill the planet. Exxon scientists knew that 30 years ago, and rising temperatures are the result.

Man is a funny creature, a carbon-based fuel lifeform that has created amazing things. I don't see it impossible to find other energy sources.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Not sure you really meant stop using fossil fuels tomorrow or just trying to make a point that we should stop looking at alternatives.

When I attended an anti-Vietnam war demonstration in the 70s, pesky kids were hoping to stop the war "tomorrow". Their demonstrations did not stop the war but made politicians aware of the opposition to the war. I believe that is what those pesky kids are (rightfully) doing about oil. Making politicians aware that the oil industry is helping to kill the planet. Exxon scientists knew that 30 years ago, and rising temperatures are the result.

Man is a funny creature, a carbon-based fuel lifeform that has created amazing things. I don't see it impossible to find other energy sources.

What I Really meant was that we Can't stop using fossil fuels Because Everything that's being Made Or being Used to Make /Fabricate is derived from Using fossil fuel.

Look at home ,Toaster ,Plastic ,Aluminium, Iron Metal, RubberĀ  Making Electricity. one can't make that without Tools ,Machines that are used in /Made from Mining Fossil fuel.Ā 

It maybe possible to Find an Other energy source . But that maybe a longĀ  in the future to Replace what we've got now.

Ā 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

What I Really meant was that we Can't stop using fossil fuels Because Everything that's being Made Or being Used to Make /Fabricate is derived from Using fossil fuel.

Look at home ,Toaster ,Plastic ,Aluminium, Iron Metal, RubberĀ  Making Electricity. one can't make that without Tools ,Machines that are used in /Made from Mining Fossil fuel.Ā 

It maybe possible to Find an Other energy source . But that maybe a longĀ  in the future to Replace what we've got now.

Ā 

Yes, that is fact, I wonder if the orange scrotes paint had oil in it.......:whistling:

Just now, digger70 said:

Water Based ?Ā Ā šŸ˜œ

Drat, though their trainers weren't.........šŸ¤­

Or the lighter they light up their fags with.......šŸ˜

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Ā 

Thanks. I get what you say but we simply don't see eye to eye on how long it will take to create an energy source to do heavy manufacturing.

I doubt John F. Kennedy knew for sure that America would land people on the moon, but he encouraged others to pursue that dream. It's wonderful what Man can do when he sets his mind to it.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Purdey said:

Thanks. I get what you say but we simply don't see eye to eye on how long it will take to create an energy source to do heavy manufacturing.

I doubt John F. Kennedy knew for sure that America would land people on the moon, but he encouraged others to pursue that dream. It's wonderful what Man can do when he sets his mind to it.

Do you actually think that is not already happening, how long has nuclear fusion been in the pipeline......:guitar:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Do you actually think that is not already happening, how long has nuclear fusion been in the pipeline......:guitar:

How many years did they test rockets before getting to the moon? It's as long as a piece of string...

1 minute ago, Purdey said:

How many years did they test rockets before getting to the moon? It's as long as a piece of string...

Exactly, so the scrotes you support haven't a clue, but I reckon they are all laced with oil in some way or another...

They are numb nuts, messing up ordinary people's day...........šŸ˜¬

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 4:34 AM, Bday Prang said:

:cheesy:I wasn't aware the criteria for "mastermind" had been dumbed down so significantly,Ā  I think he's currently serving 5 years with all the other "high achievers" . These lot are welcome to join him.Ā  Ā Personally I hope they get bummed whilst in prisonĀ  Ā might put some sense into them

Roger will be grateful he has petroleum jelly the first time he gets bummed.After that it gets easier so i'm told.

• Sad 1