Which members do you think are Russian/Chinese/NK etc bots?

On 8/9/2024 at 7:19 AM, ChicagoExpat said:

So, Russia is one of the most paranoid countries on earth when it comes to "foreign spies!" and it is run by a dictator with absolute power who doesn't hesitate to kill his opponents, or if he's feeling good that day, send them instead to gulag on trumped up charges. 

Edited by zmisha

7 minutes ago, zmisha said:

If he does not hesitate to kill his opponents as you said, I can`t understand why doesn`t he reduce the number of his opponents by launching nukes to, for example, Chicago. This would reduce the number of opponents by 2.66M in several minutes for sure. In fact we see that the opponents on the other side of the ocean are discussing whether to allow bombing Moscow or not and the "dictator" even do not think to do something on the territory of the opponents. 

Your supervisor needs to get a grip.  As a shilling, that is not even worth a thruppenny bit.  You are an embarrassment to your troll factory , and I hope that you suffer the consequences.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Your supervisor needs to get a grip.  As a shilling, that is not even worth a thruppenny bit.  You are an embarrassment to your troll factory , and I hope that you suffer the consequences.

Do you really think that any troll factory is interested in posting at such a small place? It would definitely be a waste of money.

In that thread talking about the right wing UK mobs attacking police and immigrants, I would say most of the accounts supporting them are Chinese/Russian bots and troll farms trying to rile people up.  Immigration is their favorite subject.

The more important question is what are the people who run this site planning to do about it?

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, shdmn said:

In that thread talking about the right wing UK mobs attacking police and immigrants, I would say most of the accounts supporting them are Chinese/Russian bots and troll farms trying to rile people up.  Immigration is their favorite subject.

The more important question is what are the people who run this site planning to do about it?

Judging from your message the fate of the planet depends on the opinion of a small group (several thousand) of English-speaking expats, most of whom do not even go to elections. So thousands of troll farms concentrate their efforts to change the opinion of them, right? Storm in a teacup.

43 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

SusanLea Probably a bot but maybe just a Russian troll.

Must be considering their post frequency.  Thousands in just a few months.  Even the most rabid knucklehead in a meat suit is not going to be posting that much. 

There are also troll/click farms.  You can pay those outfits to get your click rate up, either directly or to post controversial opinions to rile people up and increase click/post counts that way.  I saw a news story where they busted one of these places recently.  It was a small room with hundreds of smartphones connected, giving one person the ability to look like hundreds.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2

On 8/10/2024 at 9:24 PM, zmisha said:

If he does not hesitate to kill his opponents as you said, I can`t understand why doesn`t he reduce the number of his opponents by launching nukes to, for example, Chicago. This would reduce the number of opponents by 2.66M in several minutes for sure. In fact we see that the opponents on the other side of the ocean are discussing whether to allow bombing Moscow or not and the "dictator" even do not think to do something on the territory of the opponents. 

Do you really need it explained to you the different consequences between nuking a foreign city and slaughtering your own domestic opponents?  I think we're done here.

We're all dumber for having engaged with you.