Harris Confronts Trump’s Remarks on Her Identity with Calls for Unity and Respect

Social Media

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Actually it was the fireman behind him who took the bullet for democracy,  and sadly died as a result and NOT Trump. Does anyone remember the fireman's name?

Alas, like the most famous soldier to die in war, for most, unknown.

As always, only the leader's names go down the years in history. Such is the unhappy history of the human race.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Alas, like the most famous soldier to die in war, for most, unknown.

As always, only the leader's names go down the years in history. Such is the unhappy history of the human race.

Don't worry, I will never forget you..........🤕

4 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

I assume you are attacking her for being the "Border Czar?" You are misinformed again by right-wing media. There is no position of Border Czar in the US government. Biden tasked Harris to take charge of the root causes of migration coming from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. Border arrests from those countries dropped from 700,000 in 2021 to fewer than 500,000 in 2023. So instead of calling her a failure maybe you should applaud her efforts. 

The right wing and/or Kremlin media (same same not very different) is all he's got innit.

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. If you think Biden was going to be replaced at convention ( before the debate ) I have several hardly used bridges for sale. While it's probable that Harris will be the chosen one it's not set in stone that she will be.

In any event, there is no onus on Trump to do the debate with anyone other than the agreed opponent.

I think he should just not do a debate as that would annoy the Dems and he has nothing to gain by doing one. Apparently they normally have no effect on the actual election.

Well according to the BBC News website 12 hours ago, Kamala Harris was officially formally chosen as the official Democrat nominee to become POTUS.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4ng1my55vno

US Vice-President Kamala Harris has passed the threshold to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination in a vote of party delegates.
Speaking by telephone, Ms Harris said she was "honoured to be the presumptive nominee" as the virtual roll call continues ahead of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Chicago later this month.
Ms Harris is the first black woman and first South Asian woman to become the White House standard-bearer for a major US political party.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Mazungu said:

I assume you are attacking her for being the "Border Czar?" You are misinformed again by right-wing media. There is no position of Border Czar in the US government. Biden tasked Harris to take charge of the root causes of migration coming from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. Border arrests from those countries dropped from 700,000 in 2021 to fewer than 500,000 in 2023. So instead of calling her a failure maybe you should applaud her efforts. 

I gave that a laugh emoji.

Only in your mind is "fewer than" 500,000 a success. Fewer than 5,000 would qualify though.

If she was such a success at that job, why has there been such a deafening silence about her achievements?

• Sad 1

Just now, billd766 said:

Well according to the BBC News website 12 hours ago, Kamala Harris was officially formally chosen as the official Democrat nominee to become POTUS.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4ng1my55vno

US Vice-President Kamala Harris has passed the threshold to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination in a vote of party delegates.
Speaking by telephone, Ms Harris said she was "honoured to be the presumptive nominee" as the virtual roll call continues ahead of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Chicago later this month.
Ms Harris is the first black woman and first South Asian woman to become the White House standard-bearer for a major US political party.

Sooooo, as of 12 hours ago, and not when the Dems were castigating Trump for not agreeing to debate her.

IMO the chances of Trump winning just went up, and I hope he doesn't jump through the Dems hoop and agree to the debate. Let them sup on their own bile.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, as of 12 hours ago, and not when the Dems were castigating Trump for not agreeing to debate her.

IMO the chances of Trump winning just went up, and I hope he doesn't jump through the Dems hoop and agree to the debate. Let them sup on their own bile.

Yeh, but, you think Putin is a great aggressor.................:unsure:

Your man should spend more time taking lessons in caddying.......🤭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It didn't matter in the first place, but now she is the official nominee, will Trump debate with her or will he find another lame excuse not to do so?

According to the very latest Siena College poll Harris now leads Trump by 14 percentage points among women and by 21 points among young voters......

....he is bombing.....big time.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

25 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Why it matters: The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border has reached crisis levels. Harris, appointed by Biden as border czar, said she would be looking at the "root causes" that drive migration.
 https://www.axios.com/2021/04/14/harris-immigration-visit-mexico-guatemala

The msm is truly the enemy of the people.Gaslighting many sheeple who don’t  pay attention to politics !

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. If you think Biden was going to be replaced at convention ( before the debate ) I have several hardly used bridges for sale. While it's probable that Harris will be the chosen one it's not set in stone that she will be.

In any event, there is no onus on Trump to do the debate with anyone other than the agreed opponent.

I think he should just not do a debate as that would annoy the Dems and he has nothing to gain by doing one. Apparently they normally have no effect on the actual election.

"Say it to my face." 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, riclag said:

Why it matters: The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border has reached crisis levels. Harris, appointed by Biden as border czar, said she would be looking at the "root causes" that drive migration.
 https://www.axios.com/2021/04/14/harris-immigration-visit-mexico-guatemala

The msm is truly the enemy of the people.Gaslighting many sheeple who don’t  pay attention to politics !

Is your Trump thinking about concentration camps.......?  🤔

Just asking you Trump experts, as I read/saw he wants the infirm to die....😕

52 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

She was a local prosecutor, Attorney General of California and Senator from California. I guess you prefer bankrupted felons for qualifications? 

I would prefer successful businessmen and successful presidents personally. Her record of achievements is paper thin. 

1 minute ago, riclag said:

It aint to often the  American leftist media is exposed  but

biden’s border czar will never escape the scrutiny & reality!

They own it

Eh...?  🤔

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Oh dear.....

The term “border czar” in relation to Kamala Harris was popularized by critics and media and it was not officially assigned by the Biden administration. President Biden tasked Harris with addressing the root causes of migration from Central America, such as violence, poverty, and corruption, rather than managing border security directly  .

The White House explicitly stated that her role was to oversee diplomatic efforts and work on long-term strategies in Central America, not to control the U.S.-Mexico border itself. The confusion and labeling of Harris as a “border czar” largely stemmed from political rhetoric and media interpretations rather than official designation

So you are saying Biden didn't care about the multi thousands already trying to get into the US, and was hoping for a reduction sometime in the long distant future. Gee wizz, that'll work for sure.

I think the long suffering border states were hoping for something a bit more "now" and not maybe, perhaps, might happen in the future.

Biden really was on top of the game, such a brilliant guy to come up with that scheme to kick the ball down the road for some other president to deal with, and who better to put in charge of his whizzer scheme than his incompetent VP, who apparently only visited the border once and then reluctantly.

8 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Those are admirable qualifications. Too bad neither applies to Trump. He was a failed businessman. He bankrupted multiple companies and his company was convicted of fraud. And he was only a rich businessman because of the money he got from Daddy. If Trump would have put Daddy's money into the stock market instead of his businesses Trump would have more money than he has today. And historians have ranked Trump as our worst President. 

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/19/presidents-survey-trump-ranks-last-biden-14th

and yet, millions still want to vote for him, certainly enough for the Dems to have nightmares about.

Does it never occur to you guys that if Trump was as bad as you claim him to be, he'd never still be here, annoying you all that he has a good chance of winning- if he didn't, they would never have spent so much energy trying to stop him.

:passifier:

• Like 1