Fire Breaks Out on 4th Floor of Popular Mall in Rama 9 Area

Georgealbert

August 1, at 14:55 a fire broke out on the 4th floor of a well-known shopping mall in the Rama 9 area, specifically in the electronics section. Smoke spread as high as the 8th and 9th floors, but fortunately, authorities managed to control the situation, temporarily closing the 4th floor to ventilate the smoke while keeping other floors open for business.

Media reports stated that netizens posted images and warnings about a fire incident inside a popular mall in the Rama 9 area on the social media platform "X". One user posted, “There’s a fire on the 4th floor of xxx mall. The situation is being controlled now, but there’s a lot of smoke. Be careful, the smoke can be smelled up to the 8th and 9th floors. Some staff aren’t even aware yet.”

Another user reported, “There was a fire in the electronics section of a mall. The situation is now under control. The 4th floor is temporarily closed to clear the smoke, but other floors are operating as usual.”

A third netizen mentioned, “My mom called to say she was shopping in the mall when the fire broke out in the electronics section. She has safely exited the mall now.”

Initial investigations revealed that the fire was caused by an electrical short circuit, which produced a large amount of smoke. Mall authorities promptly handled the situation, and everything is now back to normal.

IMG_4064.jpeg

IMG_4063.jpeg

Even in a fire they don't dare to name the place, very impressed indeed.

I understand,  lives of customers are worth much less than the profit of this family.

Edited by Lorry
  • Agree 1

The smoke in that second picture doesn't fully obscure the store name.   I'm guessing the fire will be sued for defamation....  oh my, the fire can sue me for defamation.

Edited by tjintx
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Real Name Hidden said:

Well, there's only one nine story mall in that area.

I know, and you know, and everybody else knows

And still they don't dare to name the place