Rising Star in Thai Motorcycle Racing: Mike Wellers Journey to Championship Contender

webfact

It would be preferable for Thai news to pick up on the story of Brian Giles, a Thai national and rising star in Motocross. Multiple international wins under his belt, he is banned from riding in Thailand by the local motorcycle racing authority for reasons that are of Thai soap opera quality. His career is being crushed because of a personal vendetta by an old miserable man.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, DualSportBiker said:

It would be preferable for Thai news to pick up on the story of Brian Giles, a Thai national and rising star in Motocross. Multiple international wins under his belt, he is banned from riding in Thailand by the local motorcycle racing authority for reasons that are of Thai soap opera quality. His career is being crushed because of a personal vendetta by an old miserable man.

I tried googling his name, didn't come up with very much at all other than a facebook post of him being interviewed at the Indian Supercross Racing League back in February. For a 12 year old he coped very well with the interview. Any chance you might point me to where I can find more information about the reason for him being banned from riding in Thailand?