US Border Migrant Crossings Fall for Fifth Consecutive Month

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

‘Someone like me’?

How about you go to the top of the thread and read what the OP (not me or someone like me) said:

Here’s a clue:

“The number of unlawful crossings by migrants at the US southern border has decreased for the fifth consecutive month, according to official data.”

On the other hand I did say:

Border crossings are down, Trump, his supporters and those who pretend not to be his supporters are not happy.

i was responding to tugs comments about fentanyl and drugs crossing the border. as he was the one who brought it up. i simply replied with a little dose of reality. we have established you know very to little about this subject. so now you are just trolling. 

i notice you avoided talking about the last 30 years which is directly related to this subject on immigration. so what 5 months of *crossings down* right before an election after years and years and years of failure. 

making it look like things are on the up and up when that is totally disingenuous. keep it up though it worked so well over the last few years for you. 

you were a biden denier for a long time.  

Edited by stoner

12 minutes ago, stoner said:

i was responding to tugs comments about fentanyl and drugs crossing the border. as he was the one who brought it up. i simply replied with a little dose of reality. we have established you know very to little about this subject. so now you are just trolling. 

i notice you avoided talking about the last 30 years which is directly related to this subject on immigration. so what 5 months of *crossings down* right before an election after years and years and years of failure. 

making it look like things are on the up and up when that is totally disingenuous. keep it up though it worked so well over the last few years for you. 

you were a biden denier for a long time.  

Yes sure you were.

Except I have the receipts telling us all precisely who you were responding to.

Do you want to withdraw your ‘mis-speaking’ or do you prefer to be owned by it?

IMG_7795.jpeg

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes sure you were.

Except I have the receipts telling us all precisely who you were responding to.

Do you want to withdraw your ‘mid-speaking’ or do you prefer to be owned by it?

IMG_7795.jpeg

tug mentioned fentanyl. i responded to that. you took it from there.

tug said they were getting more machines for drug detection. which i said won't do jack shhhh. then you went off on a tangent. then i replied to your dumb tangent rant. then you went off again. now we are here 

there was no mid speaking your conflating what happened here. understandable though. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

tug mentioned fentanyl. i responded to that. you took it from there.

tug said they were getting more machines for drug detection. which i said won't do jack shhhh. then you went off on a tangent. then i replied to your dumb tangent rant. then you went off again. now we are here 

there was no mid speaking your conflating what happened here. understandable though. 

Tangent?

Here’s the topic of discussion:

“US Border Migrant Crossings Fall for Fifth Consecutive Month”

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Tangent?

you seemed to miss the comment by tug and my reply. its ok i am sure you can scroll back up and see it. its still there. 

yes tangent.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Tangent?

for the election 

It must be that because the “border bill” failed that Harris, our “Border Czar” (“Czarina?) can’t get them in as fast as she used to. 

6 hours ago, mogandave said:

Yes, to speed up processing illegals in. 

Yes, there is a faction of the Republican party that wants open borders, and they are the ones that supported it. 

Notice Biden/Harris managed to greatly reduce the flood without any legislation, which shows they were lying, and could have done it all along. 

Does that not bother you?

Does it not bother you that your press has been lying to you about Biden’s condition? 

There are many millions who condone the illegal entry.Do you ever-watch man on the street interviews in California Or other progressive bastions!

There are many common folk ,Progressives who love feeding , caring and encouraging this sort of irrational radical behavior! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, riclag said:

There are many millions who condone the illegal entry.Do you ever-watch man on the street interviews in California Or other progressive bastions!

There are many common folk ,Progressives who love feeding , caring and encouraging this sort of irrational radical behavior! 

Yeah, the left lies and says the border is closed. 

You show them the border is open. 

The lefts lies and blames Trump or the Republicans. 

You show them that no, Harris/Biden canceled all the Trump policies the moment they go into office. 

Then the left starts talking about how great having millions of illegals flooding into the country is for the economy (meaning them)

• Haha 1