Bad news for Harris, unemployment rises

Just now, Yellowtail said:

And fact-checkers are? How do you define root data? 

Anyone who bashes fact checkers has drank the kool-aid. Classic propaganda trick. Trump's great at it. Probably was taught by Putin.

9 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

This is not the root data. 

Do you have a more reliable source of root data than the St Louis Fed?  By that, I mean a source that doesn't change definitions and polling methods to skew the data?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, susanlea said:

Biden created part time and casual work. His participation and full time figures are poor for Americans. His inflation figures are terrible. It is sad America has so many Democrat supporting tv networks that lie to Americans.

And yet many in America are doing ok.

Democrat supporting tv networks that lie? Wow. Truly bizarre

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Do you have a more reliable source of root data than the St Louis Fed?  By that, I mean a source that doesn't change definitions and polling methods to skew the data?

AlterNet maybe? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

The economy is doing ok. Goldman is only forecasting a 25% chance for recession. Anything could happen. But the fundamentals are still strong. Unless you only read right wing media outlets

So, a 25% chance of recession but with strong fundamentals, that's hilarious. 

• Love It 1

15 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Anyone who bashes fact checkers has drank the kool-aid. Classic propaganda trick. Trump's great at it. Probably was taught by Putin.

You mean like the fact checkers who insisted Biden wasn't wearing this hard hat backwards?

Bidenhardhat.jpg.537310fe78c4013277fa403b8ffd9066.jpg

At least until the public outcry forced them to back track on their fact check. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/snopes-admits-biden-wore-construction-hard-hat-backwards-fact-check-reversal

The amazing thing about this story was how trivially they squandered their credibility.  Fact check whores, I can accept.  It's their business.  But not cheap whores or dumb ones...

Edited by impulse
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

You mean like the fact checkers who insisted Biden wasn't wearing this hard hat backwards?

Bidenhardhat.jpg.537310fe78c4013277fa403b8ffd9066.jpg

At least until the public outcry forced them to back track on their fact check. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/snopes-admits-biden-wore-construction-hard-hat-backwards-fact-check-reversal

The amazing thing about this story was how trivially they squandered their credibility.  Fact check whores, I can accept.  It's their business.  But not cheap whores or dumb ones...

Faux News. Not worth reading. But yes. There's better fact checkers.