Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

image.jpeg.d417c227c89d8a253d8ec41503200a17.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Surely you jest. A poster child for obesity.

But, but.... MAGA standards of mushroom(-man-)hood.

Edited by watthong

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't see Trump squirming and I am certainly not. BTW, that applies equally to your side about Trump, nothing you can do about it, no matter how many politically motivated indictments you bring against him. He'll still be there on election day, unless a better shot succeeds.

Squirming is the body natural reaction to fear. Which runs rampant in Trump universe ever since the Klyptonite lady came to town - or up the podium rather. See Trump melt to a puddle facing not one but 3 black female journalists the other day. What a sight.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Google war cost since 2000. A real eye opening. See you Sept 4.

2 hours ago, marin said:

3600 posts in just 4 months, but little to no repo to speak of. She is basically talking to herself using her one to two word posts. Seems to enjoy googling obscure and meaningless snippets of BS as well. 

Thank you @marin - plus confused emojis everywhere, her lizard-turd signature.

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

If I'm Trump I'm asking for a debate on Fox. I'm highlighting four 4 things

Inflation

Unemployment

Border

Ukraine

Trump wins all issues.

Don't think he answered one question during his debate with Biden?

Doubt if the Fox moderators will be able to control him either, it will be up to Kamala not to let him get up to his tricks.

Remember Clinton where he strolled up behind her. Kamala should practice falling over backwards and grabbing his nuts to steady herself if he tries that one again!:tongue:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

If he did so bad, why did Joy Reid excoriate the NABJ for letting Trump play them?

Let's see what darling Joy has to say today - I think it's something about the B word (hint: bribery)

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Thailand said:

Doubt if the Fox moderators will be able to control him either, it will be up to Kamala not to let him get up to his tricks.

Remember Clinton where he strolled up behind her. Kamala should practice falling over backwards and grabbing his nuts to steady herself if he tries that one again!:tongue:

Trump smashed Clinton in 3 debates then won the election.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Thailand said:

She will find there will be no nuts to grab! Empty shunken sacs only...

Edited by watthong
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Trump doesn't exactly answer. His ways of "answering" questions are:

1) ask you to re-define it ("Please define D>E>I> for me?") ie senility appeal.

2) whine: "She's horrible, didn't say hello, ask me how are you, such rude questions..."  ie appeal to others (not his, lack thereof) modicum of civility.

3) when really pressed, say things like: "A 'black job' is anybody...who has a job", ie appeal to stupidity (on his part, which he has plenty.)

He used to be more agressive and gung-ho than that, but that thing on his ear seems to have dampened it somewhat.

Edited by watthong

5 minutes ago, watthong said:

Trump doesn't exactly answer. His ways of "answering" questions are:

1) ask you to re-define it ("Please define D>E>I> for me?") ie senility appeal.

2) whine: "She's horrible, didn't say hello, ask me how are you, such rude questions..." then go ahead and set up another "debate." ie appeal to others (not his, lack thereof) modicum of civility.

3) when really pressed, say things like: "A 'black job' is anybody...who has a job", ie appeal to stupidity (on his part, which he has plenty.)

He used to be more agressive and gung-ho than that, but that thing on his ear seems to have dampened it somewhat.

You sound jealous. His life is interesting.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

shes gotta gt loving somewhere as she sure as h3ll doesnt want it from her rapist cheating :hubby"...buyers remorse???

Though from Slovenia, she knows a thing or two about "buyers remorse???"

So she bought some insurance and got herself a pre-nup, renewable every 4 yrs...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, watthong said:

After getting sharpnel on his ear, Trump seems pretty shaken, I do sympathize.

Given his already fragile mental state prior, and  the kind of public "performances" exhibited since do you think he will still be standing *** physically, if not mentally *** when November comes around? Or they will have to pump him with formaldehyde to prop him up on Election Day? He's already looking hanging on by the skin of his teeth these days. poor geezer.

It wasn't shrapnel but as long as his assassins stay ameteur and off-target he  will be there in November.  

My take on the original question.

He is a fat old man with multiple physical and mental ailments. He is under tremendous  pressure and stress levels must be really high from the current assault by Harris combined with an assassination attempt only a couple of weeks ago. Cardiac arrest would be the most likely cause of his demise. Sooner rather than later? No idea.

He has however shown even more golf prowess with consecutive eagles on par fours with a pitching wedge from 140 yards yesterday so who knows!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It wasn't shrapnel but as long as his assassins stay ameteur and off-target he  will be there in November.  

And in what way, shape or form?

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He's been insane for a long time, so if you mean will his sanity last, of course not.

Physically, yeah probably.

But anything can happen. 

2 minutes ago, Thailand said:

My take on the original question.

He is a fat old man with multiple physical and mental ailments. He is under tremendous  pressure and stress levels must be really high from the current assault by Harris combined with an assassination attempt only a couple of weeks ago. Cardiac arrest would be the most likely cause of his demise. Sooner rather than later? No idea.

He has however shown even more golf prowess with consecutive eagles on par fours with a pitching wedge from 140 yards yesterday so who knows!

I thought Biden was old.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Strong data from 2019? Yes, unemployment was quite strong at 6.4%.

Harris has been on an upward trajectory since 2003, I sense the racist card in play again.

OTOH, after 2015 Trump has been a loser in everything.

Why do you post so much carp? 2019 unemployment was 3.7%.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193290/unemployment-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Good to hear. His campaign should jam-pack his rally schedule like there is no tomorrow. Harris surging the polls should be a great motivation...and oh, don't forget the prospect of being a 80 old cellmate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, watthong said:

In other words, the specter of a hanging gallow that his base propped up outside the Capital becomes more real as the days get near...(Pence must be having the last laugh.)

Not to mention the possibility of another piece of sharpnel ricocheting towards the  other ear. Must be terribly hard to keep oneself composed trundling put the podium these days...good thing that with the MAGA crowd, anything comes out of Trump either end are words from Mt Sinai.

Sharpnel again? Dozy is, dozy duz.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

Good to hear. His campaign should jam-pack his rally schedule like there is no tomorrow. Harris surging the polls should be a great motivation...and oh, don't forget the prospect of being a 80 old cellmate.

Trump is winning the polls. Saying "surging" doesn't change anything. Harris is simply making up lost ground. Biden was ahead last year. Harris is behind.

• Haha 1