Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump doesn't beat anyone at golf honestly. He's a stain on the game.

come on. he would clean biden on a round of 18. i looked at both their swings and have seen all i need to know.

1 minute ago, stoner said:

come on. he would clean biden on a round of 18. i looked at both their swings and have seen all i need to know.

I agree, that's not the point of my post.

He is a cheat, which brings ostracism in genuine golfing circles.

He buys up golf clubs so he can claim to win championships at them. Pathetic.

Presidents usually get invited to become members of prestigious golf clubs, such as Pine Valley. Oakmont, Riviera and Merion. AFAIK he's been blackballed in every one of them, and please don't tell me the members of such clubs are liberals.

Just now, stoner said:

kim has them all beat. 11 holes in 1 in a single round. 

He must have done them with a hockey swing, because he's so fat he wouldn't get the clubhead above shoulder level.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He must have done them with a hockey swing, because he's so fat he wouldn't get the clubhead above shoulder level.

it was only 5 holes in 1 but he ended up 38 under for the round. 

Edited by stoner

3 hours ago, Travis179 said:

Don't feed the troll, guys.

14 pages and counting, most filled up by MAGA trolls. 

Guess they want their cake and eat it too...

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

kim has them all beat. 11 holes in 1 in a single round. 

Please keep this thread on topic, or go somewhere with your "holes."

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

Personally, the one that takes the MAGA cake for me is: "The Oranges of the Investigation." Priceless. That one got a resounding laugh around the world, (Only the one Trump got on UN podium, where he literally got laughed in real time and in the face, ever comes close...)

3 minutes ago, watthong said:

Personally, the one that takes the MAGA cake for me is: "The Oranges of the Investigation." Priceless. That one got a resounding laugh around the world, (Only the one Trump got on UN podium, where he literally got laughed in real time and in the face, ever comes close...)

:cheesy:

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, watthong said:

most filled up by MAGA trolls.

please do not slander and or make inflammatory comments towards other posters. it is against forum rules. 

• Haha 1

please do not slander and or make inflammatory comments towards other posters. it is against forum rules. 

Well, how come Susanlea can do the same by abusing lefties?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, connda said:

Are you advocating for his assassination?  Sort of sounds like it.  As will no doubt about 1/3 of the AN members on this forum who will be writing that "Trump is Hitler" and "Trump will put all Lefties in concentration camps" and "Trump needs to be stopped by any means.....". 

They you cheer when an attempted assassination takes place and trivialize Trump getting shot as "getting sharpnel on his ear" which has be formally discredited by the FBI, and yet is still perpetuated by those of you who believe that violence is Ok, because wouldn't be Ok if you went back in time and assassinated Hitler, and now "Trump is Hitler."  "The end justifies the means," which is funny because that kind of thinking comes right out of Fascism and totalitarianism - as does condoning and encouraging political violence.

:angry: "This post doesn't advocate violence!"

Yeah - it does.

Calm down and stop foaming at the mouth. It's called "the Art of Writing," sweetheart.

Where you leave many things unsaid and watch idiots hurry to fill in with their nonsense. Got it?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Well, how come Susanlea can do the same by abusing lefties?

If Susanlea jumped off the bridge does that mean it's okay for you to jump off the bridge? 

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Scaping the bottom again? Just answer why she/he can do that.

scraping what bottom ? am i a mod ? 

i really don't know. same question applies to both sides for me. why is it allowed the other way. which i may add is far greater.

12 minutes ago, stoner said:

Forum rules do not censor truth & verifiable facts. Thank the Almighty.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, watthong said:
3 hours ago, connda said:

Are you advocating for his assassination?  Sort of sounds like it.  As will no doubt about 1/3 of the AN members on this forum who will be writing that "Trump is Hitler" and "Trump will put all Lefties in concentration camps" and "Trump needs to be stopped by any means.....". 

They you cheer when an attempted assassination takes place and trivialize Trump getting shot as "getting sharpnel on his ear" which has be formally discredited by the FBI, and yet is still perpetuated by those of you who believe that violence is Ok, because wouldn't be Ok if you went back in time and assassinated Hitler, and now "Trump is Hitler."  "The end justifies the means," which is funny because that kind of thinking comes right out of Fascism and totalitarianism - as does condoning and encouraging political violence.

:angry: "This post doesn't advocate violence!"

Yeah - it does.

Expand  

Calm down and stop foaming at the mouth. It's called "the Art of Writing," sweetheart.

Where you leave many things unsaid and watch idiots hurry to fill in with their nonsense. Got it?

no that's called baiting. 

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If Susanlea jumped off the bridge does that mean it's okay for you to jump off the bridge? 

Thank god you finally got here. Take care of @stoner will you. 

Oh yes, the baby bottle is in the fridge. You can take it out after you change his diapers. Then you can re-watch "A Night at the NABJ Convention" 5555

• Agree 1

Just now, watthong said:

Thank god you finally got here. Take care of @stoner will you. 

Oh yes, the baby bottle is in the fridge. You can take it out after you change his diapers. Then you can re-watch "A Night at the NABJ Convention" 5555

really ? personal insults ? didn't take you long eh. 

ps...word of advice as has been pointed out over the last few days on this forum. you look super strange laughing at your own comments. 

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

really ? personal insults ? didn't take you long eh. 

ps...word of advice as has been pointed out over the last few days on this forum. you look super strange laughing at your own comments. 

Check out susanlea's posts, she/he/it does it all the time. Insults and laughing, the daily double.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Check out susanlea's posts, she/he/it does it all the time. Insults and laughing, the daily double.

i read that comment i replied to as a personal insult to me. if you read another thread or comment i made i talked about susanlea already. 

i read that comment i replied to as a personal insult to me. if you read another thread or comment i made i talked about susanlea already. 

Must have missed it. I'd be doing nothing else if I read every comment on ASEAN.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Must have missed it. I'd be doing nothing else if I read every comment on ASEAN.

i will say this. certain posters on this forum generate a lot of traffic and comments.....on both sides of the political divide. 

sooooo.