Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't recall you ever complaining about @illisdean when he was posting polls.

illisdean? My only point was that you've been going on for months about how polls were useless, now you seem to be posting polls several times a day, I am amused, nothing more. 

To be clear, I have said all along I don't see how Trump can win, do you not remember that? 

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

illisdean? My only point was that you've been going on for months about how polls were useless, now you seem to be posting polls several times a day, I am amused, nothing more. 

To be clear, I have said all along I don't see how Trump can win, do you not remember that? 

The polls today are not very predictive, nor are they particularly misleading - at this point.

Polls in February can be very misleading.

Polls in August can be significant.

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The polls today are not very predictive, nor are they particularly misleading - at this point.

Polls in February can be very misleading.

Polls in August can be significant.

Got it. When you like the polls, it's significant, and when you don't, they aren't. 

Carter was six points ahead of Reagan two weeks before the election. 

How far ahead was Hillary?

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Got it. When you like the polls, it's significant, and when you don't, they aren't. 

I don't remember Carter being 6 points ahead of Reagan two weeks before the 1980 election.

Hillary did beat Trump in the popular vote, and the polls measure the popular vote.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

If the polls are supervised by the CNN wokes, Trump has no chance obviously.

Polls are conducted by many organizations. 

Perhaps you are too sleepy to know that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't remember Carter being 6 points ahead of Reagan two weeks before the 1980 election.

Hillary did beat Trump in the popular vote, and the polls measure the popular vote.

Got it. 

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Forget but i think Trump gained ground after 2nd debate whenever that was. Trump ripped Hillary a new one.

51 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

yeeeeeaaaaahhh! Now, all of the sudden polls matter, how about that! 

There is 1 point in it according to NY Times. Trump ahead in 1 swing state. These polls dont yet reflect the weirdness of Walz or Harris dodging media.

53 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Forget but i think Trump gained ground after 2nd debate whenever that was. Trump ripped Hillary a new one.

Yesterday was "Biden" today "Hillary" I guess tomorrow we'll hear "Nixon"?

Just to give a heads up, "Carter" has already been mentioned.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If Trump only campaigns one day a week, is it because he's out of gas, or has given up?

He knows they are going to lose, and I get the impression he is considering whether or not to engage in the "nuclear option":  destroy whatever is necessary to get back in the WH. 

IMO the big psych-out now is that all that freak show stuff of the past 9 years, which for the most part the press said "ha-ha, hear the silly the stuff he said today" about Hannibal Lecter, exploding washing machines, toilets flushed 15 times, cancer and wind turbines, dating his own daughter, and so on, is now being tossed in his face by his opponents on the stump.  And now him and the guy from Dogpatch are being forced to defend the stuff, and he hasn't figured out how, other than the usual "not true, you're fake news."

Also I suspect there are other influences, no names here, much more powerful than he'll ever be, who will really be running things while keeping him in his gilded country club cages, like the GOP did with fading Ronnie and the 2 Bushes.  They are giving him $$$ and if he is in office again and they when come for their due he's not going to blow them off with one of his dingleberry lawsuits. Consider the 2020 electoral trauma a dress rehearsal for what is to come.

For amusement, try to catch incidents of other candidates/world leaders going off babbling about nonsensical things: 2 off the top of my head are Boris Johnson who would go on about how the Americans wash their chickens in chlorine bleach, and who can forget Herschel Walker pondering werewolves vs vampires?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/british-pm-boris-johnson-talks-trade-chlorinated-chicken-with-pence/

Edited by bendejo
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Probably an accurate poll.

It's a red state, not as INBRED as the southern ones, but almost. Obviously Trump will win the state.  The only important election in Montana is Testers senate seat.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

He knows they are going to lose, and I get the impression he is considering whether or not to engage in the "nuclear option":  destroy whatever is necessary to get back in the WH. 

IMO the big psych-out now is that all that freak show stuff of the past 9 years, which for the most part the press said "ha-ha, hear the silly the stuff he said today" about Hannibal Lecter, exploding washing machines, toilets flushed 15 times, cancer and wind turbines, dating his own daughter, and so on, is now being tossed in his face by his opponents on the stump.  And now him and the guy from Dogpatch are being forced to defend the stuff, and he hasn't figured out how, other than the usual "not true, you're fake news."

Also I suspect there are other influences, no names here, much more powerful than he'll ever be, who will really be running things while keeping him in his gilded country club cages, like the GOP did with fading Ronnie and the 2 Bushes.  They are giving him $$$ and if he is in office again and they when come for their due he's not going to blow them off with one of his dingleberry lawsuits. Consider the 2020 electoral trauma a dress rehearsal for what is to come.

For amusement, try to catch incidents of other candidates/world leaders going off babbling about nonsensical things: 2 off the top of my head are Boris Johnson who would go on about how the Americans wash their chickens in chlorine bleach, and who can forget Herschel Walker pondering werewolves vs vampires?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/british-pm-boris-johnson-talks-trade-chlorinated-chicken-with-pence/

Do you always lie or just about politics? Weird

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is losing popularity while Harris is gaining.

rallies.jpg

Do you think Philadelphia is reflective of the country? In 2020 Biden received ten times the number of votes as Trump, yet it does not look like there are ten times as many people at the Harris/Stolen Valor rally. 

Bidenvote.thumb.png.281a63cc482689e8ab914f505b1c8ba1.pngTrumpVote.thumb.png.17230281584cbe1e72f389d02b0af4a7.png

Philadelphia Election Results (azurewebsites.us)

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you think Philadelphia is reflective of the country? In 2020 Biden received ten times the number of votes as Trump, yet it does not look like there are ten times as many people at the Harris/Stolen Valor rally. 

Bidenvote.thumb.png.281a63cc482689e8ab914f505b1c8ba1.pngTrumpVote.thumb.png.17230281584cbe1e72f389d02b0af4a7.png

Philadelphia Election Results (azurewebsites.us)

Why is Trump so concerned about crowd sizes?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Why is Trump so concerned about crowd sizes?

That's not the only size he's concerned with. Ask Stormy Daniels about size.

Small hands too. 

• Haha 1

Trump isn't orange anymore!

I guess all this talk of Kamala Harris not being Black convinced Trump to turn white.

Or else he doesn't have the patience to apply that orange makeup anymore.

GUgNP7dWEAAZodf.jpg

Edited by Danderman123

59 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Or else he doesn't have the patience to apply that orange makeup anymore.

GUgNP7dWEAAZodf.jpg

Actually he was counting on Vance eyeliner and "beard" (in more ways than one, if you catch my drift) to be plenty enough!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Maybe Trump is resting up for the home stretch, or maybe he is just tired.

At any rate, Trump is floundering as he sinks in the polls.

Floundering? Again? Here's looking back at 2020...

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, watthong said:

Please be fair when you quote some one... Please specify who quoted what.

That quote was NOT from me, originally it was fr @susanlea and I was confirming its originator! You can see the whole "chase scene" a few pages back!

Sorry about mis-referencing the quote.