Election is over

Not sure how anybody can predict anything right now. The economy is about to become a very interesting issue. The market continues to implode from the dismal job numbers last week. A new war is about to break out and Monday morning brings us chaotic news. Things are getting iffy. 

The plan is beginning to work out perfectly.  Let them blame it on Trump and let's see the market tank another 20% from here. I have a 30 year time frame so would love to see a bunch of boomers get squeezed on mandatory draw downs. 

Who would have thought that eventually lying about the numbers would come back to bite you? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

My predictions got 1 wrong in 40 years. Its over unless they kill Trump. 

well I guess that settles that then. I also have rarely missed an election prediction. I think most people can say that because up until the last few elections it was painfully obvious who would win. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

well I guess that settles that then. I also have rarely missed an election prediction. I think most people can say that because up until the last few elections it was painfully obvious who would win. 

You think Harris can win? The market is tanking. Ukraine, border, unemployment, inflation. What kind of idiots vote for her? Only a rusted on Democrat.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You think Harris can win? The market is tanking. Ukraine, border, unemployment, inflation. What kind of idiots vote for her? Only a rusted on Democrat.

I am not sure who will win. Kamala is a hot mess but Trump has gone into full blown mental retard mode. You can't believe anything on the news from the left or right so I don't think anybody has some inside edge on knowing who will win. There is 90 days left and anything could happen.

what you are doing is like using body english when you hit a baseball. It makes you feel better but it doesn't change the trajectory of the ball.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

I am not sure who will win. Kamala is a hot mess but Trump has gone into full blown mental retard mode. You can't believe anything on the news from the left or right so I don't think anybody has some inside edge on knowing who will win. There is 90 days left and anything could happen.

what you are doing is like using Biden English when you hit a baseball. It makes you feel better but it doesn't change the trajectory of the ball. 

We will see.

21 minutes ago, susanlea said:

idiots !Woman who believe killing future babies in the womb,is their right and dam* everything else!

Useful idiots are real

• Confused 1