Layover flight

10 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Hi folks, suppose u got 24hrs layover in a country before your final destination

can u get out of that airport and explore the city?

Depending on the origin of your pp, Taiwan Singapore Japan S Korea, sure. China, no. 

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You are wrong about China...

Really? Okay then go there and disembark an aircraft and try to enter without a visa and report back.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, novacova said:

Not now, I’m busy.

I understand. You need to plug your brain in for a recharge. It obviously isn't working to full capacity. Failure in your every challenge against me must be wearing you down.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, NowNow said:

Depends on the country...whether a visa is needed etc

But yes, it is possible.

im planning a trip to taiwan but cheap ticket i found got a layover in korea for 24 hrs.

So i might as well make a sightseeing around korea instead of staying at the over priced shops at the airport.

ive got omanian passport, no visa required for both taiwan for korea during my short stay for a week.

So i can freely roam around the city of korea?

Just now, villageidiotY2K said:

im planning a trip to taiwan but cheap ticket i found got a layover in korea for 24 hrs.

So i might as well make a sightseeing around korea instead of staying at the over priced shops at the airport.

ive got omanian passport, no visa required for both taiwan for korea during my short stay for a week.

You should enquire for yourself, with the airline in question. I doubt that it's visa free as you assert.

26 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I understand. You need to plug your brain in for a recharge. It obviously isn't working to full capacity. Failure in your every challenge against me must be wearing you down.

Strange, the above comment is indicative of serious antisocial and insecure issues of perpetual argumentative aggression.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

I think you can , (of course ask the local immigration authorities) but you will have to go through immigration in Korea to exit the airport.  

Just now, novacova said:

Strange, the above comment is indicative of serious antisocial and insecure issues of perpetual argumentative aggression.

I thought you were busy. Ready to discuss your perpetual blunders in challenging me?

Just now, villageidiotY2K said:

who should i ask, korean embassy inthailand or the airline? 

Airline theres no contact number or email, just <deleted>e dup bots.

Embassy. We don't know the airline...

16 minutes ago, novacova said:

I see many instances of this on the forum. People so blind to their own issues that they behave in the manner of which they accuse others.

A 'social' person might have written "oh really, I didn't know that". An antisocial person, perhaps "Really? Okay then go there and disembark an aircraft and try to enter without a visa and report back." Do you see the 'confrontational' approach in your reply? That is why you cannot concede when you are wrong. Wholly due to your confrontational attitude in the first instance.

This has occurred at least four different occasions with you.

In each, you use the device "not now, I'm busy" instead of conceding that you got it wrong. 

Do you see where I am going with this? It's you who is antisocial, aggressive and argumentative. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Korea, north or South, is a country, not a city.

13 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I see many instances of this on the forum. People so blind to their own issues that they behave in the manner of which they accuse others.

A 'social' person might have written "oh really, I didn't know that". An antisocial person, perhaps "Really? Okay then go there and disembark an aircraft and try to enter without a visa and report back." Do you see the 'confrontational' approach in your reply? That is why you cannot concede when you are wrong. Wholly due to your confrontational attitude in the first instance.

This has occurred at least four different occasions with you.

In each, you use the device "not now, I'm busy" instead of conceding that you got it wrong. 

Do you see where I am going with this? It's you who is antisocial, aggressive and argumentative. 

Good grief lighten up already. The desperation of is quite silly, get over it already and move on.

Again…

38 minutes ago, novacova said:

indicative of serious antisocial and insecure issues of perpetual argumentative aggression.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

Good grief lighten up already. The desperation of is quite silly, get over it already and move on.

Again…

Are you back again?! You wouldn't reply if you had 'moved on and were over it' 

Anyway...until the next time you choose to make a fool of yourself....

36 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

who should i ask, korean embassy inthailand or the airline? 

I agree with NOW NOW.  shout an Email to the Korean embassy explaining your situation and ask for advice, It could be that you don't need a visa,  but some other authorization, best to be prepared. 

29 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Are you back again?! You wouldn't reply if you had 'moved on and were over it' 

Anyway...until the next time you choose to make a fool of yourself....

The only presumptuous fool here is the one that cannot read with a desperate nitpicking disposition. 

3 hours ago, novacova said:

Depending on the origin of your pp, Taiwan Singapore Japan S Korea, sure. China, no. 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, NowNow said:

You are wrong about China...

Dude, you may have a dispute with another poster, but don't bring others into it by posting disinformation.

China has a number of visa-free areas for transit passengers.

Hong Kong can be visited of course, and now the entire province of Hainan is open for 30 days visa free.

Edited by NoDisplayName
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, novacova said:

The only presumptuous fool here is the one that cannot read with a desperate nitpicking disposition. 

You were wrong about China...get over it. 

So far, your contribution to this thread has been misinformation and argumentative. No value whatsoever. Truth.

Just now, NoDisplayName said:

Dude, you may have a dispute with another poster, but don't bring others into it by posting disinformation.

China has a number of visa-free areas

Hong Kong can be visited of course, and now the entire province of Hainan is open for 30 days visa free.

You've quoted the WRONG PERSON. You are actually agreeing with my position. It's actually @novacova who states otherwise.