What is LOVE or is it the MONEY

Do Thai women truly know what intimacy is  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“Question is: I'm I right in saying that no divorce procedure would be needed if no documents or registration was ever done. Just a straight forward prove that you love me or I just walk away is needed”.

Why are you even bothering with this women? She in my opinion couldn’t care less about you. You are her ATM, a money source nothing more, that’s one damned expensive handjob. If the above statement you made is true then I don’t think you are even married, no documents, nothing signed, marriage not officially registered?You are in your 50’s get yourself out of this situation (dump her at probably zero expense to yourself) and move on. Guess what Thailand is full of beautiful Thai ladies, come over here and play the field do not get emotionally wrapped up with one woman. Take your time don’t be so naive they are masters of sucking you in(wrong choice of words) and playing the long game. 

You are NOT married! A marriage has to be registered and certified at the local amphur! She is stringing you out for money and you've fallen for it like a mug! How could you be so naive???

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

She wasn't so dry to prevent her from being with another man sexually.

Your Thai marriage means nothing without going to the Tambon and registering it. Since you are only there one month a year perhaps it is time to take another adventure and find a good woman to return home with. This one did not want friends to know about wedding and does not want to change name to show anyone either that you had the ceremony. That is a pretty good sign she is using you for money and has no plan to be there as a real wife. Whereas, you can find your happiness cheaper with someone who still gets wet over you for the month you play in Thailand yearly. You may find even better than this 50 year old woman. 

My guess is she has a Thai man that she does not want you to know about as the reason for not telling her friends about your ceremony. Otherwise, she would have invited everyone in the area and everyone she knows to the wedding to show you off and to collect the money each person leaves at those. 

Sounds like you got the raw end of the deal here. Be careful she has not got access to any of your accounts. It will surely bite you in the ar-se later. Good luck

thank you for your words... think its time for a change.

6 hours ago, Utalk2mutt said:

“Question is: I'm I right in saying that no divorce procedure would be needed if no documents or registration was ever done. Just a straight forward prove that you love me or I just walk away is needed”.

Why are you even bothering with this women? She in my opinion couldn’t care less about you. You are her ATM, a money source nothing more, that’s one damned expensive handjob. If the above statement you made is true then I don’t think you are even married, no documents, nothing signed, marriage not officially registered?You are in your 50’s get yourself out of this situation (dump her at probably zero expense to yourself) and move on. Guess what Thailand is full of beautiful Thai ladies, come over here and play the field do not get emotionally wrapped up with one woman. Take your time don’t be so naive they are masters of sucking you in(wrong choice of words) and playing the long game. 

thank you i hear your words and yes time for a change

On 8/13/2024 at 1:46 AM, Skiskunk said:

think you guys haven't read it properly and also not in my shoes to experience. We skype nearly every day so contact is always ther she understands my commitment to my daughter who I have been bringing up during my 11 months at home.

think you guys haven't read it properly and also not in my shoes to experience. We skype nearly every day so contact is always ther she understands my commitment to my daughter who I have been bringing up during my 11 months at home.

Think I understand it pretty well - Thai spend their time in the present moment - if you are not there and someone else just happens to be... not a criticism of your attractiveness but true for me and everyone else I know... 

"Ain't nothin' like the real thing baby'