Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

Harris the progressive canidate is being nomined in Chicago which is a progressive city.   Look at the state of Chicago, it's a mess.    

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, TedG said:

Harris the progressive canidate is being nomined in Chicago which is a progressive city.   Look at the state of Chicago, it's a mess.    

It's a great city actually though too cold in winter.

47 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I take it you think BLM should be allowed to riot without any opposition. Better hope they don't decide to burn your house down.

Speaking of riots, whatever happened to the Proud Boys and those other militant groups?

I remember the Boogaloo Boys did a lot of damage during the George Floyd protests, trying to make BLM look bad, but you don't hear about them anymore.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems you think he should pretend to be something he's not to get votes. That's the sort of devious BS that normal politicians do at election times.

I'd rather he loses having remained true to himself than wins by faking it.

Trump will go down in flames complying with your wish.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I love her ,lovely smile 😁 

She is a beautiful person.

She will make America great again.

I hope she keeps her promise and de funds the police & military 

The USA doesn't need to be a Superpower anymore 

Are you posting from Russia?

I just re read that and I suspect it's satire. If it is, disregard my previous reply.

It should be telling that the crazies that want america to burn also happen to want democrats to stay in power

• Like 1

Just now, mdr224 said:

Youre not even american. Why is it that all the non americans that want america to burn all hate trump? I wonder..

Oh where to begin.......

How about....feel free to counter all of this....

1. **Controversial Statements and Behavior**:
   - Trump has been criticized for making statements that many view as racist, sexist, xenophobic, or otherwise discriminatory.
   - His use of social media, especially Twitter, was often seen as inflammatory, with critics pointing to insults, misinformation, and divisive rhetoric.

2. **Legal and Ethical Concerns**:
   - Trump has faced numerous legal challenges, including investigations into his business practices, his role in the January 6th Capitol riot, and allegations of obstruction of justice.
   - His refusal to release his tax returns and concerns about potential conflicts of interest during his presidency have also drawn criticism.

3. **Polarizing Leadership Style**:
   - Many view Trump’s leadership style as authoritarian, with a tendency to undermine democratic institutions, such as the press and the judiciary.
   - His handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and response to civil unrest has been widely criticized as inadequate and divisive.

4. **Treatment of Women**:
   - Trump has faced numerous accusations of sexual misconduct and has made disparaging comments about women, which many find deeply troubling.
   - The release of the "Access Hollywood" tape in 2016, where Trump was recorded making lewd comments about women, further fueled this perception.

5. **Handling of Immigration**:
   - Trump’s immigration policies, including the separation of families at the U.S.-Mexico border and the Muslim travel ban, have been highly controversial and seen by many as cruel and inhumane.
   - His rhetoric on immigration often portrayed immigrants in a negative light, which many found troubling.

6. **Climate Change and Environmental Policies**:
   - Trump’s withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement and rollbacks of environmental regulations were criticized by those concerned about climate change and environmental protection.
   - His administration's stance on science and environmental issues was seen as regressive by many.

7. **Relationship with the Truth**:
   - Trump has been accused of frequently making false or misleading statements. Fact-checkers have documented thousands of false claims made by Trump during his presidency.
   - Critics argue that his relationship with the truth eroded public trust in government and the media.

8. **Business Practices**:
   - Before his presidency, Trump faced criticism for his business practices, including allegations of fraud, bankruptcy filings, and failure to pay contractors.
   - His Trump University was shut down after being sued for defrauding students, leading to a $25 million settlement.

9. **Foreign Policy and International Relations**:
   - Trump’s approach to foreign policy, including his relationships with authoritarian leaders and withdrawal from international agreements, was seen by some as damaging to the U.S.'s global standing.
   - His criticism of traditional U.S. allies and praise for leaders like Vladimir Putin raised concerns about his approach to international diplomacy.

10. **Impact on Social Cohesion**:
    - Many believe that Trump’s rhetoric and policies exacerbated divisions within American society, contributing to increased political polarization and social unrest.
    - His handling of racial issues, particularly in the wake of incidents involving police brutality, was seen as lacking

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

It should be telling that the crazies that want america to burn also happen to want democrats to stay in power

Hmmm... You seem to be posting on Australian time.

Why do you love Trump so much?

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Not in Bangkok yet then hey

? Yes why ?

Nice lite bite in Viva soi 8, played pool in the sports bar nearby, then a few beers with the owner of a bar we know on soi 4 and another bar owner we know soi 7.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Hmmm... You seem to be posting on Australian time.

Why do you love Trump so much?

Im american in america. Otherwise i wouldnt be commenting on american politics

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1