Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

For me it's quite obvious why I'd vote for Harris.

Because I don't want to see a criminal, a convicted law breaker, as POTUS.

Here in Thailand all you farangs are laughing about this kind of govt. A PM employed a convict and was chased away. No place in govt. at all.

And US? You will welcome a convict but laugh about Thai system? 

To be honest with Trump you turn America into a banana republic, similar to Thailand. 😳

As far as I know, he (Trump) wants to close the border and not mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI, and that's enough for me, so I'll go with a convicted law breaker, but thanks. 

Incidentally, your hero stolen valor Walz is a convicted law breaker. That that's okay, as long as he and Harris are leftists that want to mutilate children's genitals and keep the border open, they can count on you.  

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I know that because Kamala told me. And they are so stupid, they did not figure out how to overprice until Biden got into office. 

But again, Kamala will fix it by raising taxes, so it's a non-issue. 

We agree

The conglomerates couldn't overprice during COVID-19. Then the supply chain debacle allowed enormous price rises.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

A highly prejudicial post, not worthy of any further comment. 

I meant to include baiting and waiting.

And of course - Arrogance

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The conglomerates couldn't overprice during COVID-19.

Why?

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Then the supply chain debacle allowed enormous price rises.

Yes, as I said, for all of history they were not smart enough to know they could raise prices. They did not figure the out until after Biden came into office. 

And as I said, Kamala will raise corporate taxed add a lot of new regulations that will work together to drive prices down, yes? 

Again, we agree. 

5 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Anyone...ANYONE...other the worst president and homo sapien in the USA, as well as most of planet Earth. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed in to one grotesque and despicable package.

Harris will blossom🌻as POTUS. Don't know what your on about as she already sports an extremely accomplished and impressive career.

San Fran D.A.

California Attorney General 

US Senator: State of California 

VP of The USA 

...and she's still only 59.

Hope this helps out in your search for honesty, facts, truth and clarity. Something of which seems you need a healthy dose. :coffee1:

Hey, you left out that Trump exaggerates. :coffee1:

And while all those things could well be true, as far as I know, Trump wants to close the border, does not want to mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI. That's enough for me, so I'll go with the worst homo Sapien in the USA, but thanks. 

But I understand how important mutilation of children's genitals, keeping the border open, and ending meritocracy in favor of DEI are to you, so you should support Harris-Walz, they support those things as well.  

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, but Kamala already said that the problem is with corporate greed, and that she's going to solve that by raising taxes. 

Don't taxes solve everything when add to your yearly bill.   Except when the crisis is over, I'm pretty sure the taxes remained.   In just my lifetime, new taxes to solve ...

... oil crisis, remember when we were running out :cheesy:

... fight holes in ozone

... solve acid rain

... economic crisis ... bail out auto makers

... economic crisis ... bail out banks and stock exchanges

... climate change / carbon tax

... always more fuel taxes

"More taxes will solve everything

and the band played on"

Round & round baby ... never ending :coffee1:

Did I mention why I'm in TH

... Fair VAT, 7% across the board for all

... NO RE Taxes to speak of

... don't care about increasing petrol or electric taxes

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Don't taxes solve everything when add to your yearly bill.   Except when the crisis is over, I'm pretty sure the taxes remained.   In just my lifetime, new taxes to solve ...

... oil crisis, remember when we were running out :cheesy:

... fight holes in ozone

... solve acid rain

... economic crisis ... bail out auto makers

... economic crisis ... bail out banks and stock exchanges

... climate change / carbon tax

... always more fuel taxes

"More taxes will solve everything

and the band played on"

Round & round baby ... never ending :coffee1:

Did I mention why I'm in TH

... Fair VAT, 7% across the board for all

... NO RE Taxes to speak of

... don't care about increasing petrol or electric taxes

Can you describe the taxes used to fight the ozone hole?

What was the result?

• Haha 2

Just now, transam said:

Last night I watched loads of vids about Trump and Vance mistakes.

That many I am not going to post one, because we have all probably watched them and ..😂.. Even you.........😂 

But you carry on, keep the smiles going.......🤭

Yes, Trump and Vance have both made mistakes, but as far as I know, Trump wants to close the border, does not want to mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI. That's enough for me, so I'll go with the guys that have made mistakes, but thanks. 

But I understand how important mutilation of children's genitals, keeping the border open, and ending meritocracy in favor of DEI are to you, so you should support Harris-Walz, they support those things as well.  

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Can you describe the taxes used to fight the ozone hole?

What was the result?

google is your friend

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/93exenviro.pdf

result ... none, as it / cause, was probably BS to begin with and apparently simply fixed itself.   When was last time you heard about the ozone holes ?

Bigger, more important issues, and more profitable to push and tax.  Wars to start, regimes to change.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, Trump and Vance have both made mistakes, but as far as I know, Trump wants to close the border, does not want to mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI. That's enough for me, so I'll go with the guys that have made mistakes, but thanks. 

Oh dear, guesswork on what I think or want, now if you are cornered, please try harder and not use guesswork.

To be clear, I am not voting for anyone, because I am not American, but I do know what a liar, crook, felon, thinks with his small head, embarrassment, dictator is, hence my position in chatting on these President threads.

I am not interested in taxes on tips, I am interested in a fruitcake being in the big chair....End of.....🤗

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

google is your friend

result ... none, as it was BS to begin with and apparently simply fixed itself.   When was last time you heard about the ozone holes ?

So, the measurements by satellites weren't real?

You think that the scientists are lying?

54 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hey, you left out that Trump exaggerates. :coffee1:

And while all those things could well be true, as far as I know, Trump wants to close the border, does not want to mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI. That's enough for me, so I'll go with the worst homo Sapien in the USA, but thanks. 

I support none of those things..full stop. :1zgarz5:

As I've mentioned before, I have voted on both sides. But every candidate ever, has had policies and ideas which I don't support, whether a Dem I support or an Rep. This is nothing new and is true for everyone and surely including you...if you care to admit it.

But how you can buy into and support a man that lies incessantly. And yes exaggerates about everything excessively/egregiously. And is a tax cheat, a charity scammer, a grifter, a con man, an abuser of women, ignorant beyond comprehension...and an un-American, insurrectionist, whiny little bitch with total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law. Overall an abhorrent piece of 💩

But hey, I have no idea nor understanding how all those "fine" qualities of your orange deity and cult leader are to you. But apparently they are right up your misguided alley. Keep on drinking the Orange Kool-Aid 🍊 :coffee1:

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

As far as I know, he (Trump) wants to close the border and not mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI, and that's enough for me, so I'll go with a convicted law breaker, but thanks. 

Incidentally, your hero stolen valor Walz is a convicted law breaker. That that's okay, as long as he and Harris are leftists that want to mutilate children's genitals and keep the border open, they can count on you.  

The "stolen Valour" meme  has been debunked a few times - keep up!

• Love It 1