PEA Office in Pattaya.

Mason45

Hi there, I live between my house in Bangkok and my condo in Pattaya. I will be returning to Bangkok soon for a few months, so can anyone tell me where's the nearest PEA office to Naklua Road. I wish to request an auto debit for the power account for my condo. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I was told there's a PEA office in the food court at BigC extra, I couldn't find it. Someone else told me there's a PEA office in Garden Plaza but no level was mentioned. As I haven't checked that out I'm not sure. The map showing the main office is a bit vague. It appears to be in a soi off Naklua Road. As I live near the new Best Super market it appears that the soi is an odd number.

In case it helps.

I had to go to my bank to fill out a direct debit form which was approved by the bank. This bank form is what PEA require to start the Direct debit of Elec payments.

I then paid the Admin lady in my Juristic 500 baht and she went to PEA and filed the form for me. I think this was just something she offered to Condo Owners in her own time but it's maybe worth asking your Juristic if they know someone to do it?

Edited by Pattaya57

17 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

In case it helps.

I had to go to my bank to fill out a direct debit form which was approved by the bank. This bank form is what PEA require to start the Direct debit of Elec payments.

I then paid the Admin lady in my Juristic 500 baht and she went to PEA and filed the form for me. I think this was just something she offered to Condo Owners in her own time but it's maybe worth asking your Juristic if they know someone to do it?

Thanks Pattaya57, that's worth looking into.

8 hours ago, Mason45 said:

The PEA app is no good to me as I will require to pay my Pattaya condo bills when I'm at my house in Bangkok. So how will I know the amount payable.

My condo bills are generated on the 1st of each month, my house a week earlier etc., you need to enter some details from your electric bill into the app (only once) so the app knows which meter to pay 

You open the app select the payment section and the bills appear in order, check the box for payment and all these bills are totalled, I then choose payment through my kasikorn account, open my kasikorn app and pay the total.

It's a bit fidly to set up but once it's all set up, very easy to pay each month.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mason45 said:

I was told there's a PEA office in the food court at BigC extra, I couldn't find it. Someone else told me there's a PEA office in Garden Plaza but no level was mentioned. As I haven't checked that out I'm not sure. The map showing the main office is a bit vague. It appears to be in a soi off Naklua Road. As I live near the new Best Super market it appears that the soi is an odd number.

Gone a  long time ago.......(Big-CX, used to be in the food court). These days I simply scan the bill QR code with a bank app and voila, paid. I think it is near Mum Aroy in Naklua. Search with Google Maps.

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

My condo bills are generated on the 1st of each month, my house a week earlier etc., you need to enter some details from your electric bill into the app (only once) so the app knows which meter to pay 

You open the app select the payment section and the bills appear in order, check the box for payment and all these bills are totalled, I then choose payment through my kasikorn account, open my kasikorn app and pay the total.

It's a bit fidly to set up but once it's all set up, very easy to pay each month.

I use the PEA app to check what my bill is & see how many units I've used that month (Also used to use it to see if anybody had moved into my old Condo yet 🙂 ) but if you have a Kasikorn account (maybe others but not Bangkok Bank as they don't recognise PEA as a valid billing org) you don't need it, just go into the K Plus app:-

1. Click on Payments
  2. Click on Utilities
  3. Click on PEA
  4. Enter the 12 digit C.A/Ref No from a recent bill
  5. Save as a favourite

App will automatically tell you how much you need to pay on the 1st/2nd of each month.

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I use the PEA app to check what my bill is & see how many units I've used that month (Also used to use it to see if anybody had moved into my old Condo yet 🙂 ) but if you have a Kasikorn account (maybe others but not Bangkok Bank as they don't recognise PEA as a valid billing org) you don't need it, just go into the K Plus app:-

1. Click on Payments
  2. Click on Utilities
  3. Click on PEA
  4. Enter the 12 digit C.A/Ref No from a recent bill
  5. Save as a favourite

App will automatically tell you how much you need to pay on the 1st/2nd of each month.

Thanks for your info Mike, I installed the PEA app on my phone.I then entered all required details but when I enter a pin it doesn't open. Is there a special pin number?

49 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

Thanks for your info Mike, I installed the PEA app on my phone.I then entered all required details but when I enter a pin it doesn't open. Is there a special pin number?

When you install the App it should prompt you to enter the PIN that you want to use to access the APP which you'll then need to re-enter to confirm. 

Might be worth deleting & reinstalling it if you've already set a PIN up but don't know what you set. 

2 hours ago, Mason45 said:

Thanks SF, I followed your instructions but nothing happened when I entered a pin number. A required number of digits isn't mentioned. Thanks.

The page with the pin is the pin you entered 

Then the app will open, allowing you to set up your customer number and meter number (if I remember), you will get this information from your bill. 

IMG_20240918_082320.jpg

IMG_20240918_082845.jpg

IMG_20240918_081756.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found the PEA office, it's in Naklua soi 2. Going away from the beach drive along Naklua Road, go past the large seafood market, over a bridge where all the seafood restaurants are. You will come to a right hand turn with yellow double lines. Turn there and the PEA office is a few hundred meters down the road. You will see the big fence and several Thai flags on your right. Thanks all for all your replies, my next deduction for October will start the auto debit process.