Is Trump good at anything but losing?

FriscoKid

Just now, Will B Good said:

Could not agree more.....Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan......names you just never forget.........555

I know what you are trying to do. Typical psychological ruse to subconciously equate Trump with mass murderers.

Happily, Trump is known for not mass murdering anyone in a war of his making, but he will be as well known as them, for sure.

BTW, one of the biggest mass murderers, that you omitted ( hmmmm ) to mention, Mao, was idolised by much of the population and still is.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know what you are trying to do. Typical psychological ruse to subconciously equate Trump with mass murderers.

Happily, Trump is known for not mass murdering anyone in a war of his making, but he will be as well known as them, for sure.

BTW, one of the biggest mass murderers, that you omitted ( hmmmm ) to mention, Mao, was idolised by much of the population and still is.

Typical desperation from the left. Obama was pro war. Bush was pro war. Trump is anti war. Biden will be remembered as that sad old guy with dementia that the Dems controlled like a puppet. Bush remembered for wmd, Obama for the most drone strikes in history and high unemployment for 8 years. Obama did nothing for blacks. Trump had no wars, low inflation and low unemployment unlike the others.

Edited by susanlea
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

22 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Totally wrong.....just a list of names many people may well include when asked to recall historical figures.....🤭

Sure, I absolutely agree that the only historical figures people remember are mass murderers, NOT.

:whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

And he cheated on Ivana and Marla.

I guess on volume cheating he's a winner.

Total winner.  He isn't living in a cheap Pattaya condo talking about nothing.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2024 at 10:20 AM, Will B Good said:

It has nothing to do with the conversation or the question asked, which related to a country's response to covid19.......????

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

• Agree 1

On 8/14/2024 at 1:05 PM, Walker88 said:

The guy keeps shooting himself in the foot. His M-a-L presser was a dumpster fire, his glitch-filled X "interview" had him slurring worse than a guy 40 beers into his night, and he has no message except nicknames and complaints.

I wouldn't be surprised if his campaign staff is hoping Judge Merchan sentences him to time for the 34 felony convictions, as that will button up the guy's month at least until after the election. As it is now, he loses votes every time he speaks. The polls are shifting faster than a F-1 driver.

The x interview was OK. Watch it through x.

3 hours ago, khlongtoey said:

Can't happen soon enough...
NewsWire
@NewsWire_US
5m
Trump speaking in New Jersey: "You're all going to be thrown into a communist system. You will be thrown into a system where everybody gets health care."

Perhaps he didn't say it or you didn't quote it, but I suspect that Trump meant "You will be thrown into a system where everybody gets health care, but it's very bad health care".

NB I have no idea if communist health care is bad, or good, though I did read that maternity care in Russia leaves much to be desired.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

And he cheated on Ivana and Marla.

I guess on volume cheating he's a winner.

Complaining about Trump cheating when it seems that just about everyone in that circle of society cheats, LOL. Anything to say about the others that do, or is it just Trump that is supposed to be more pure than driven snow?

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps he didn't say it or you didn't quote it, but I suspect that Trump meant "You will be thrown into a system where everybody gets health care, but it's very bad health care".

NB I have no idea if communist health care is bad, or good, though I did read that maternity care in Russia leaves much to be desired.

He was talking about Harris and Walz wanting to provide illegal aliens with "free" health care and eliminate private healthcare. 

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Complaining about Trump cheating when it seems that just about everyone in that circle of society cheats, LOL. Anything to say about the others that do, or is it just Trump that is supposed to be more pure than driven snow?

The left only cars about cheating, lying, draft-dodging, cross-dressing and whatnot when they can use it to attack someone. That they are most all liars and cheaters is of no concern. 

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Is Trump good at anything but losing?

They say he's good at cheating at golf.

If people know he is cheating then he is not good at, no?

On 8/14/2024 at 10:35 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

As an outsider, IMO Trump epitomises the American abroad. Brash, arrogant, self opinionated, outspoken and very loud. Considers that America is the greatest country in the world and everyone should toe the American line.

IMO Trump IS what an American is, or used to be.

You mean good at not paying bills?

https://www.thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/us-news/us-election/2024/08/15/trump-events?

• Haha 1