Nikki Haley has blunt message for Trump, GOP as Kamala Harris gains momentum: 'Quit whining

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Most Aussies I know are very good people. This one? Not.

I am an Aussie not by birth migrated here 43 years ago love the country (Continent) never looked back I do know you love your country as well never been there but read a lot about it I have many Scottish friends  

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

I am an Aussie not by birth migrated here 43 years ago love the country (Continent) never looked back I do know you love your country as well never been there but read a lot about it I have many Scottish friends  

I'm not from Scotland. Just here for several months. Been a global nomad for decades. A true citizen of the world. But yes, it's absolutely fantastic here and the people are super nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You forgot Sparktrader and Uttrahit. Sparktrader seemed a bit more balanced. Miss Susan's gone all in on Trump. 

That’s amusing from one that’s all in on Harris.

11 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

She wasn't my pick. Nor was Walz. But it is what it is and they are doing better than expected. 

So like I said, you’re all in, yes? 

Trump was not my first pick.

13 minutes ago, mogandave said:

So like I said, you’re all in, yes? 

Trump was not my first pick.

Correct. It seems hard for me to imagine someone saying maybe yes maybe no to Trump. Or - oh well Trump is the candidate so I'll stick with him because he's Republican. Whereas Kamala Harris is pretty much a democrat similar to other potential candidates in many ways. 

It's hard to imagine too how people can be on the fence and go from Democrat to Republican and back - though maybe they are disengaged from it and don't give it much thought like older people on the internet. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:
15 hours ago, susanlea said:

Trump is winning. Harris might get dumped after the debate.

This sounds like the type of post you make before you disappear.

Well Dolf disappeared but still has an active nick, then Big Nok disappeared but still has an active nick. What makes it even more comical is that this poster for sure knows even less about American politics than he knows about the LOS. Most forums dont allow posters to multi nick. 

3 minutes ago, marin said:

Well Dolf disappeared but still has an active nick, then Big Nok disappeared but still has an active nick. What makes it even more comical is that this poster for sure knows even less about American politics than he knows about the LOS. Most forums dont allow posters to multi nick. 

I don't know why a foreigner is so obsessed over Donald Trump.