Opinion: The Strategic Silence of Kamala Harris a Calculated Campaign in a Crucial Time

Social Media

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/harris-outlines-her-economic-agenda-for-america/vi-AA1oVSJm?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=38fe8136f48a4a3caf3d747737c887d4&ei=19

Harris outlines her economic agenda for America

Vice President Harris unveiled new economic platform proposals at a rally in North Carolina today. National affairs correspondent John Nichols, University of Michigan professor of economics and public policy Justin Wolfers and senior editor at the Cook Political Report Dave

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Funny how you want to ignore official statistics. You have no credibility.

So you read the part where National Review gets whipped, right?

You have ZERO crediablity Why not link the truth

Edited by earlinclaifornia

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So you read the part where National Review gets whipped, right?

You have ZERO crediablity Why not link the truth

Figures come from the official source. Too bad it does not fit your agenda so you lie and deflect. Tragic really. 

5 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/harris-outlines-her-economic-agenda-for-america/vi-AA1oVSJm?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=38fe8136f48a4a3caf3d747737c887d4&ei=19

Harris outlines her economic agenda for America

Vice President Harris unveiled new economic platform proposals at a rally in North Carolina today. National affairs correspondent John Nichols, University of Michigan professor of economics and public policy Justin Wolfers and senior editor at the Cook Political Report Dave

Your source is MSNBC. You ignore official statistics then quote MSNBC. Lost all credibility.

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

You calling me a liar is hilarious. That the name I use for you

A credibility person would look at official statistics. You don't because it is bad for Harris. So you lie and deflect.

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

Conservatives are a dying breed

More deflection. If Harris had a good record she would go on X and CNN. She has the worst record since Bush snr. So it is just hollow promises and blind followers.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/laus.nr0.htm

Show us all how Harris has distroyed middle class from the link as posted!

From your link

"Unemployment rates were higher in July in 13 states, lower in 1 state, and stable 
in 36 states and the District of Columbia, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 
reported today"

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

From your link

"Unemployment rates were higher in July in 13 states, lower in 1 state, and stable 
in 36 states and the District of Columbia, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 
reported today"

OMG I will change my vote to Trump

15 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I can't blame her if it is effective. But I DO blame the corporate media for eagerly going along. They are forgetting their mandate to aggressively pursue the truth, even at the price of losing their chummy status with the candidate. 

Right...like how truth has been so doggedly pursued by corporate media when it's Trump and his thousands of lies, fake news and utter BS...and how he's never held to any accountability. Faux News is the despicable worst, but even CNN and MSNBC have failed when it comes to him, as that's where the viewers and money are.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Right...like how truth has been so doggedly pursued by corporate media when it's Trump and his thousands of lies, fake news and utter BS...and how he's never held to any accountability. Faux News is the despicable worst, but even CNN and MSNBC have failed when it comes to him, as that's where the viewers and money are.

CNN and MSNBC supports harris 24/7

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Nobody goes to hsi events except his base. His mindless, rambling, recycled version of his greatest hits isn't convincing the people he needs to reach. The only really hope now is Kamala gravitates closer to stupidville than she already is. She did a good job of that today. I can tell you right now that even in deep red Trump country where I live in the USA there isn't a feeling amongst my MAGA neighbors that a win is likely if the path remains the same.

If Trump was a "normal guy", he'd likely never have gone for POTUS the first time, as he had loadsacash, golf courses and a pretty great life.

IMO his craziness is what his base loves about him.

I guess the election this time will again come down to who the voters hate less.

Harris could have the hand of God come down to anoint her and I'd still vote against her, but if Bernie were the candidate, he'd be my cheese. He always was, but the Dems kept sabotaging him.

21 hours ago, stevenl said:

I know it's hard to accept the truth.

From the op in another thread here.

"Additionally, Trump and his allies have accused Vice President Harris of using artificial intelligence to fabricate images of large crowds to exaggerate her electoral support. However, the crowds at Harris's events are real, further discrediting Trump’s accusations.".

How would you know that? You offer no proof.

21 hours ago, stevenl said:

I know it's hard to accept the truth.

From the op in another thread here.

"Additionally, Trump and his allies have accused Vice President Harris of using artificial intelligence to fabricate images of large crowds to exaggerate her electoral support. However, the crowds at Harris's events are real, further discrediting Trump’s accusations.".

They didn't even show the room, and only looked at the stage. If there was a big crowd they would have shown that to prove how popular she is. That they didn't is significant.

Al Jazeera doesn't like Trump, so they would definitely show anything to his disadvantage.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If Trump was a "normal guy", he'd likely never have gone for POTUS the first time, as he had loadsacash, golf courses and a pretty great life.

I guess the election this time will again come down to who the voters hate less.

Harris could have the hand of God come down to anoint her and I'd still vote against her, but if Bernie were the candidate, he'd be my cheese. He always was, but the Dems kept sabotaging him.

If that's the case Harris will win. Many reasons to hate Trump, not many to hate Harris. Dislike maybe, not hate.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Ahh last time I checked foreigners aren’t allowed to vote in federal elections…..just saying…..

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

If that's the case Harris will win. Many reasons to hate Trump, not many to hate Harris. Dislike maybe, not hate.

Thou jest much, methinks.

Many if not most of Trump's supporters loath Washington. Harris is a creature of Washington as much as Biden ever was.

I'm not going to list Trump's positives as they have been posted many times, but he at least has some, unlike Harris that just warmed a senate seat and hidden somewhere as VP.

Harris must have supported Biden sending lots of weapons and ammunition to the 2 conflicts started during his term, which means she is as big a warmonger as Biden, unlike Trump that started no wars.

Plenty to hate, including that cackle she does.

• Confused 1