Video shows Project 2025 co-author discussing his secret work for a second Trump term

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Watch and learn.

Why do so many Basement Dwellers claim Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025?

Why do not want to discuss Project 2025? You know nothing about it do you? 

What's it like to not be able to formulate an argument and be relegated to having to regurgitate party talking points and post links? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What's it like to not be able to formulate an argument and be relegated to having to regurgitate party talking points and post links? 

The hopeless one has Obama with his hand in the right spot for a 4th term.

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Watch and learn 

Edited by Danderman123

10 hours ago, Roo Island said:

I've given you lots of links about this. I'm guessing you never read them and know nothing about project 2025

Yes, but why do not want to discuss Project 2025? You know nothing about it do you? 

10 hours ago, maesariang said:

I am watching. I am learning most of what you said last month was wrong.

It is amusing that @Danderman123 claims: "The MAGA types don't want anyone to talk about Project 2025.", and then when you try to discuss it, he runs away. 

How funny is that? 

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, but why do not want to discuss Project 2025? You know nothing about it do you? 

I've given you links several times. Alzheimers?:cheesy:

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

I've given you links several times. Alzheimers?:cheesy:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Project 2025 is a blueprint for instituting Fascism in America.

So, as always, you just regurgitate a leftist talking point. 

How is it a "...blueprint for instituting Fascism in America."

You have no idea, do you? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I'll discuss it with you once you've read about it. From a reliable source. I like facts, not alternative facts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Prove it or your typical bs

It is obvious with their policies. They hate free speech. They want wars. They let a terrorist protest take place. They want to implement marxist policies which Mussolini had.

• Haha 1