What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend in Thailand?

14 hours ago, zmisha said:

I like to go to any neighboring province to stay 1-2 nights surrounded by beautiful nature. And then I go back.

Is there not enough to see in your own province? 

I am in the unique position of having my house in one province (Phitsanulok), and front garden in another (Phitchit).

So to do what zmisha does, I could have a BBQ on my front lawn, look at all the trees, and hop back up my front steps. 555

11 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I am in the unique position of having my house in one province (Phitsanulok), and front garden in another (Phitchit).

So to do what zmisha does, I could have a BBQ on my front lawn, look at all the trees, and hop back up my front steps. 555

It is always good to go somewhere and relax away from your home you stay 24/7

Most for my wife so she gets a few days off as well from her daily routines. 

Im served 24/7 and only doing maintenance and things they can not do, while she and her parents doing all the work with the farm, caring for animals, and do all the work with the garden and trees. 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Absolutely disgusting some of your posts RSD1 or whatever your ridiculous posting name is 

I really don't enjoy your posts on homophobia,I have had to report them I'm sorry I was totally disgusted and traumatic when you mentioned sexual genders , we must not have or mention sexual positions because many same sex relationship could be based on a non sexual partner.

Oh please we need some if the posters in here to do online respect and tolerance re-education before posting please 

Don't you have some dirty floors that need mopping in that insane asylum where you are stranded when your not cruising the Manila subway system late at night looking for gay hookups? 

29 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I live in Surat Thani city. There are no good resorts with swimming pools there. So I like to go to Krabi, Lanta island or Phuket for my holidays. 
One might suggest to go to Samui or Koh Phangan. But if you see these 1km long queues of cars near the peer you will understand why it is not an option.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Me being retired...everyday is a weekend

Traveling around Thailand hitting and hiking National Parks/Wildlife Refuges and areas photographing wildlife...birds, bugs, snakes...pretty much all flora and fauna. 

Took this picture a couple of days ago.   

Long Nose Whip Snake?

Grandkids and wife thought it was a fake snake.

20240818_173411.jpg

Edited by radiochaser
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Long Nose Whip Snake?

Cool capture I'm much more of a bird guy, but that said will give it my best shot...

Long-nosed Whip Snake aka Green Vine Snake (Ahaetulla nasuta) difficult to tell from Asian Vine Snake aka Oriental Whip Snake (Ahaetulla prasina). If the snake was in the Southern Peninsula, then out of range for Long-nosed. Try the FB group below or another more specific to your area for a more certain ID. Snakes Of Bangkok, Snakes Of Isaan, Snakes Of Hua Hin, Phuket, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/236859060057642/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

Edited by Skeptic7

3 hours ago, novacova said:

Every day is a weekend day, no different than any other day. It’s either day time or night time.

Yea ... what's a weekend, except a few more people out & about shopping and eating.  I only take note of, so not to go to Makro on the weekend.

11 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Absolutely disgusting some of your posts RSD1 or whatever your ridiculous posting name is 

I really don't enjoy your posts on homophobia,I have had to report them I'm sorry I was totally disgusted and traumatic when you mentioned sexual genders , we must not have or mention sexual positions because many same sex relationship could be based on a non sexual partner.

Oh please we need some if the posters in here to do online respect and tolerance re-education before posting please 

Grow a sense of humour loser! Men sh it talk to each other while women talk behind people's backs. You clearly have no balls between your legs. Your even a bigger loser for reporting posts. Be a man and learn to ignore people instead of choosing to be triggered. This is why people suffer from depression cause you can't let go and choose to be triggered by what people say. Comedy is illegal today cause of losers like you! Nothing worst than a loser than runs to the principal office to report people!

Edited by organicman

For sure a  long weekend ( or more ) in Bangkok or somewhere else, . Great breakfast, visit local sights , temples, etc, swim back at hotel ( or beach elsewhere, ) apéro time at 8pm and a good meal out. Perfect.