Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So your opinion is fact and my opinion is just opinion?   That's some daft logic!

What is daft is that you attempt to deflect rather than to engage with the fact that the girls generally do not like you at all. Do you feel good trying to have sex with someone who does not like you?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

It is a dirty business involving ignorant and shallow people where many have a damaged view on women, treating them as goods they can do whatever they want and say whatever they sant.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Came here, met a bargirl and married her. Now,  they judge you because of your lifestyle.  So stupid.

Well as long it gives you comfort, and justify your actions, good for you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hear, hear.   And...most, if not all of them, are massive hypocrites because, if they are living here long term, the chances are that they have experienced short times by choice!  

Another assumption by someone who actually thinks they know more than just a few expats and what they actually do here.

No, I did not assume anything, I speculated based on what I have seen here.  Ironically, your assumption that I think that I know more is just an assumption, something that you are hypocritically accusing me of doing!  Once again, one AN-poster rule for some posters as long as it is not applied to themselves!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

ST?  It is fantastic that is why I am here.  Keeps me young.

Many that bad mouth it are hypocrites.  Came here, met a bargirl and married her. Now,  they judge you because of your lifestyle.  So stupid.

Is calling someone a hypocrite, name calling or insulting or bickering? Do we have to report it?

I've not married a bar girl, nor paid to have sex with one. So you can take it that I am not a hypocrite and can speak for both myself and the woman who service you for money.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, I did not assume anything, I speculated based on what I have seen here.  Ironically, your assumption that I think that I know more is just an assumption, something that you are hypocritically accusing me of doing!  Once again, one AN-poster rule for some posters as long as it is not applied to themselves!

spec·u·late
/ˈspek(y)əˌlāt/
verb
past tense: speculated; past participle: speculated
  1. 1.
    form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

And what you have actually seen here isn't but a fraction of one percent of who does what here or anywhere else. If you don't live with someone 24/7, you know very little about them besides what you do see and hear, and hearing means very little, as people are prone to exaggerations and lies. You assumed that most, if not all, expats here dally outside of their partnerships. The truth is, you know almost nothing about what other people do outside your own house, unless you are told by others, who also again, exaggerate and or lie.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Gawd...

Do you feel good trying to have sex with someone who does not like you?

How about you actually answer the question, rather than than trying to deflect, wriggling around like a snake? 😊

Do you feel good or not?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Another justification for bad behavior and also bragging about it. Most everyone does stupid things when they are younger but grow out of that thinking once they hit middle age. A woman who cheats on her husband loses everything to a player that couldn't care less what she is or what she does, as long as he gets off in a woman who has no morals, probably blames her husband for what she does, and goes back home to that same thing., until he has enough sense to leave her to her ways and find a woman who actually loves him. If the husband is doing the same thing, they deserve each other and shouldn't get others involved, as hurting a decent person is an incorrigible thing to do. The player wins all the time, because he cares for nothing but his own pleasure.

So what about swingers? Mr. Moral high ground.

Do you live 24/7 with all the expats that live here, that you can make a statement like this one?........................"Hear, hear.   And...most, if not all of them, are massive hypocrites because, if they are living here long term, the chances are that they have experienced short times by choice! " No, then I guess I'm not assuming but right on about my statement..................."And what you have actually seen here isn't but a fraction of one percent of who does what here or anywhere else". ............................ I would think there are surely some hypocrites here, but not near all of us, nor most,  that live here. Am I assuming or do you actually know what everyone, or most everyone, does here?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

So what about swingers? Mr. Moral high ground.

Swingers are also people who are missing something in their relationship. One reason is that they have never figured out how to romance their partner the right way to have them open up to being affectionate with them. Others are just cheaters who married for financial reasons and stay because of that. Some think their wives aren't giving them enough sex, so they look elsewhere, also probably because they aren't being attentive to their partners or listening to them the right way, which is a problem with many men. If you don't have the ability to be with someone and look at them as a partner and not an object, don't get married, because it's not part of the definition of marriage if you need to look elsewhere.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, NowNow said:
11 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The forum should be called 'grumpy old man's forum'. 

If you are a high achiever and post anything positive about Thailand expect to be attacked by a bitter old man sitting behind his keyboard with a negative reply.

I seldom post a thread on AN, only a few times a year but the results are always the same, hostility and hate in the comments. 

It's best to avoid posting on the grumpy old man's forum unless you have something nasty to say about Thailand. 

I've never been a complainer, the only thing I've ever moaned about on AN forums are some of foreigners, saying the only bad thing about Thailand is some of the foreigners. 

Expand  

But what does this have to do with the topic

Twice condescending was used in the OP 

My comment was referring to the grumpy old man's comments, always negative, with hate, arrogance, patronizing and snooty.

What's your point? 

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Swingers are also people who are missing something in their relationship. One reason is that they have never figured out how to romance their partner the right way to have them open up to being affectionate with them. Others are just cheaters who married for financial reasons and stay because of that. Some think their wives aren't giving them enough sex, so they look elsewhere, also probably because they aren't being attentive to their partners or listening to them the right way, which is a problem with many men. If you don't have the ability to be with someone and look at them as a partner and not an object, don't get married, because it's not part of the definition of marriage if you need to look elsewhere.

Right so you know all about them right? Might explain to me from where you get this wisdom? The bible maybe?

Maybe, just maybe swinging is a very satisfying way of getting more variation in once sexlife? Ever thought of that. 

Oh another thing is that some if not most modern people see sex and love as 2 different things.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

Right so you know all about them right? Might explain to me from where you get this wisdom? The bible maybe?

Maybe, just maybe swinging is a very satisfying way of getting more variation in once sexlife? Ever thought of that. 

Oh another thing is that some if not most modern people see sex and love as 2 different things.

Going short-time only, shallow or succulent? Have a read of the OP if you need a reminder.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

Life , especially a long life, gives you knowledge and wisdom, if you're not closed minded, a narcissist or an abuser, and think only of yourself. If you want more variation, try initiating it. Another one assuming they know what "most" people do. People from the beginning of time looked at sex and love as separate things. The same holds true now, and it's why the world is a toilet. They can go together, as millions have proven, and be satisfying. A partner isn't just there for sex, but to be a companion to grow old with, to have someone you can really trust and share life with. Not just go get off in. Some people will never understand this because their parents didn't teach them properly.

• Sad 3