Mystery death in Nonthaburi linked to blue notebook message

snoop1130

Nonthaburi-death.jpg

A mysterious death in Nonthaburi has taken a significant turn with the discovery of a blue notebook containing a poignant message. Police found the body of a 72 year old woman, hanging in her home, with officers unsure whether the death was suicide or murder.

Sommai’s body was discovered in her residence in the Suhrao Phranangklao Community, Bang Krasor subdistrict, Mueang district, Nonthaburi province. Inside the house, her daughter, 47 year old Famai, was found in a drug-induced state, unable to coherently explain the situation. She claimed ignorance about her mother’s death, despite the body having been there for nearly two days.

At 4pm yesterday, August 20, Police Colonel Pisut Chantarasuwan, along with forensic officers, revisited the crime scene to conduct a more thorough investigation. During this visit, they discovered a blue notebook under a kitchen shelf near where Sommai’s body was found. The notebook contained a handwritten message.

“I can’t live with a drug addict. I want to die.”

The police presented the notebook to Sommai’s relatives, who confirmed that the handwriting matched Sommai’s. This evidence has been seized and will undergo further analysis to confirm its authenticity and relevance to the case, reported KhaoSod.

By Bright Choomanee

Picture courtesy of Matichon

Source: The Thaiger 2024-08-21

-  Cigna offers a variety of health insurance plans designed to meet the minimum requirement for medical treatment coverage, with benefits reaching up to THB 3 million. These plans are tailored to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions for expatriates, ensuring peace of mind and access to quality medical services. To explore the full range of Cigna's expat health insurance options and find a plan that suits your needs, click here for more information.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 6

8 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

“I can’t live with a drug addict. I want to die.”

Sad that this woman apparently thought she had to take her own life because her daughter was a drug addict.

Drugs and Alcohol ... habits that destroy the lives of addicts and those around them.  :jap:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, expat_4_life said:

Sad that this woman apparently thought she had to take her own life because her daughter was a drug addict.

Drugs and Alcohol ... habits that destroy the lives of addicts and those around them.  :jap:

The wrong one ended up on the rope.

• Agree 1

I've seen and heard of many parents undergoing untold suffering because of their children, not only in Thailand but in many other countries as well.