Harris chickens out of extra debates

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Still waiting. Not 1 poll yet.

The same lame deflection again.

Still waiting for you to prove that "They only include left wing skewed polls." 😀

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, maesariang said:

2 hours you have been given. You still can't list the names of any polling companies. That is an epic fail. Bye. Not worth talking to. 2 hours still no data.

More ridiculous trolling and lame diversion.

It's 2 hours since you baselessly claimed that "They only include left wing skewed polls.", without knowing which poll names have been included In the aggregate! Only deflection posts asking me to provide you with the poll names you don't know! 😀

• Like 1

When over half of the Republican voting population is a mixture of retard (sorry, "under-educated I mean) blue collar "my grand daddy was a miner, my daddy was a miner, and therefore I'm entitled to be an overpaid miner because I'm too stupid to learn to code) trash, what can you expect but the creation of MAGA morons?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

When over half of the Republican voting population is a mixture of retard (sorry, "under-educated I mean) blue collar "my grand daddy was a miner, my daddy was a miner, and therefore I'm entitled to be an overpaid miner because I'm too stupid to learn to code) trash, what can you expect but the creation of MAGA morons?

Democrats can't calculate percentages.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Irish star said:

Experts say 319 -219 Harris   But if Florida flips Blue , Trump will be headed to Moscow , he won’t stay if it’s Droning, Venezuelan Authorities will Accept him 

Experts :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Yes Harris will be President 

I hope she keeps her promise to rid the borders and let millions in.

I want to see the destruction of the USA ,it's about time more refugees were allowed in .

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, maesariang said:

Experts :cheesy:

Doing it since 76 he was a Republican for 30years half his life one of them , now don’t come weeping on Nov 6 , Faux News is jumping ship , Michigan, Georgia, N Carolina Wisconsin going blues, you know how many universities in N Carolina, Blacks and youths , hell wait til the Swifties turn their hate to Trump, which he stirred that pot  , Now News today that Trump is a Democrat Plant , to sabotage elections, he just got lucky in 2016 , Electoral, , Kamala will get a bump of 4 to 6 % after tomorrow Convention last day then what 73 days to go it’s hands down a blue Tsunami, Republicans will. Continue to Lose until they stop taking Women's Rights 

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I want to see the destruction of the USA ,it's about time more refugees were allowed in .

Keep mopping floors 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

21 hours ago, maesariang said:

With jobs being revised down, rising unemployment, inflation still high, 2 wars and border chaos Harris needs to hide away. Got nothing to say.

Plus...

The silent majority won't vote for a black woman as president 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Im an actual american living in America and the only trolls here are the anti-trump folk that spend all their time talking about how evil trump is and completely ignore the other candidate.

Exactly. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Im an actual american living in America and the only trolls here are the anti-trump folk that spend all their time talking about how evil trump is and completely ignore the other candidate.

Did you know that your Dear Leader Trump is a tired confused old man?

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Theres nothing he has ever said that has shocked me as much as he likes to talk but ill never forget kamalas stance about defunding the police. I dont think Americans will forget either

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There is no dear leader. Just policies that worked versus marxism. Price controls is what Mussolini did. 

10 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

To wish for destruction of USA is to wish for destruction of the world. Who else will lead it? China isnt a leader they just copy everything america does

6 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Theres nothing he has ever said that has shocked me as much as he likes to talk but ill never forget kamalas stance about defunding the police. I dont think Americans will forget either

Harris is the weirdest candidate ever. Defund the police, open borders, support wars overseas, be woke at home, adopt Mussolini price controls. What a jumbled mess of ideas she has.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1