Did Ann Coulter Really Do That?!?

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Seems fair. Senior Walz is a scumbag. Ann took the post down when she realised her mistake. Senior Walz never apologised for abusing Vance or Trump which he does all the time. Bit rich to be crying foul now.

Edited by maesariang
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2024 at 9:54 PM, HappyExpat57 said:

All it says on the linked article is that she said "“Talk about weird …”

Without more that is meaningless.

I seem to remember a certain demographic attacked Trump's young son. Apparently it depends on one's politics as to what is acceptable.

In any event, killing unborn children is a pretty awful thing to do and the Dems seem to want that for every female in the US. Methinks this is just another political left faux labelling of an opponent

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All it says on the linked article is that she said "“Talk about weird …”

Without more that is meaningless.

I seem to remember a certain demographic attacked Trump's young son. Apparently it depends on one's politics as to what is acceptable.

In any event, killing unborn children is a pretty awful thing to do and the Dems seem to want that for every female in the US. Methinks this is just another political left faux labelling of an opponent

Walz was abusing Vance before Walz had even been selected. Now playing the poor me card.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

So you got nothing as well.

FIRCHRISSAKE, there are literal YEARS of the convicted felon going off script (he never CAN stay on topic) making an absolute fool of himself and all his cult lemmings. There are daily reports of how stupid and non-people-person the alleged couch poker is performing. If you can't see that then you are a cult member.

Cult definition:  

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

• Like 1

Ann Coulter is great. She said she wouldn't vote for Vivek because he was an Indian. I like Vivek quite a lot but not enough Americans understand ethnic solidarity in a country where they're going to become a minority.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

Walz was abusing Vance before Walz had even been selected. Now playing the poor me card.

Vance was abusing Trump before being selected.

Looking forward to Trump imitating this kid at one of his rallies.