Wine Shop near Pattaya

Hope life is bearable.

Suddently I get the urge to drink some wine. I do not know a decent possibility to buy possibly in or near Pattaya. It is a nightmare.

Lets get this straigt: We are talking upper class here, nothing low end. No "best buy" or discount. Example: I like Opus One. For white I love Sancerre.
And I absolute favour Burguny over Bordeaux.

Any sugestions ? Thank you if you may help me. I do not like ordering online, best in a knowleageable Shop and talk with a knowledgeable salesman

Budget up to THB 30'000 for a 750ml bottle for a one time occasion.

Kind regards
Mike
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moogradod said:
Hope life is bearable.

Suddently I get the urge to drink some wine. I do not know a decent possibility to buy possibly in or near Pattaya. It is a nightmare.

Lets get this straigt: We are talking upper class here, nothing low end. No "best buy" or discount. Example: I like Opus One. For white I love Sancerre. And I absolute favour Burguny over Bordeaux.

Any sugestions ? Thank you if you may help me. I do not like ordering online, best in a knowleageable Shop and talk with a knowledgeable salesman

Budget up to THB 30'000 for a 750ml bottle for a one time occasion.

8 minutes ago, a340bangla1 said:

why don't you here https://vinestovino.net/

they have a shop onTheppasit where they give expert opinion.

I have bought Sancerre, Pouilly Fume and other whites, many good reds, plus my wife's favourites: Rosees all at very reasonable prices.

I buy most of my wines here, 3 cases Temporale ordered last night.

My favourites are those from La Reguta vineyard in Italy, Temporale & Carant in Red and Prediale in white.  I don't care for the Altro Passo red.

Posted (edited)

There is currently an offer from Germany (Mondovino) for CHF 320.-- without tax without frieight for a  normal bottle vintage 1980.

If only the procudures to "acquire" said top wine (Parker 98) were not so complicated. But a Credit Card seems to do all is necessary.

What I hate is the hassle. I would like to take my time and not being pressed to adhere to some deadlines.

The opus asks easily for 30KTHB. And this is not my daily table wine. So it can be said it might well sell under the label of something for extraordinary occasions.

For anybody else who is interested. Rare to acquire one at all in Thailand. Have a look at Vivino.:burp:

Edited by moogradod