The Flying Bats FC Womens Football Team with 5 Transgenders Wins Grand Final

Social Media

I agree that people should be given equal respect but the coach could always choose a full team of female-by-birth players based on skill.

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Because the left love to control language. They invent new terms and then shout BIGOT at anyone who refuses to use them. It's a power play, keeping you on the back foot.

As for this "women's" team, why not just abandon women's sport at this point? It's ludicrous. 

New terms like globalist, western hegemony, libtard, woke, mangina, global north, deep state, nanny state, snowflake, globalist criminal mafia, plandemic, sheeple, the great reset etc etc etc.

Edited by bradiston
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

Born at birth women (real women), should simply refuse to play, their respective Associations will then need to do something.

It would be great if they would. 

But then unfortunately you have the Meghan Rapinoe's of this world. The ultra Woke purple haired females who believe that "trans women" (men) should be allowed to compete against real women.

You also have the nutty feminists. The type that believe women can beat men on a level playing field because a woman once beat a man in the local village cycling race that they arranged (3 laps round the village green). There's one like that on this forum. 😃

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It would be great if they would. 

But then unfortunately you have the Meghan Rapinoe's of this world. The ultra Woke purple haired females who believe that "trans women" (men) should be allowed to compete against real women.

You also have the nutty feminists. The type that believe women can beat men on a level playing field because a woman once beat a man in the local village cycling race that they arranged (3 laps round the village green). There's one like that on this forum. 😃

I have no problem with real women competing with men... ,but men against women, is wrong, on so many levels, unless it non physical, eg cards, chess, etc.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

I have no problem with real women competing with men... ,but men against women, is wrong, on so many levels, unless it non physical, eg cards, chess, etc.

Yes it's telling that it's always the "trans women" wanting to compete against real women, rather than "trans men" wanting to compete against real men. 

I agree on the non physical sports, but actually it's the same story, men consistently outperform women in sports that do not require physical strength. It's related to things like perception of distance, spatial awareness, strategic thinking etc. The type of skills that were required to hunt animals in the not so distant past (in evolutionary terms).

Not being sexist by the way, just presenting the facts. 

I still enjoy women's sport. Especially the beach volleyball. 

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes it's telling that it's always the "trans women" wanting to compete against real women, rather than "trans men" wanting to compete against real men. 

I agree on the non physical sports, but actually it's the same story, men consistently outperform women in sports that do not require physical strength. It's related to things like perception of distance, spatial awareness, strategic thinking etc. The type of skills that were required to hunt animals in the not so distant past (in evolutionary terms).

Not being sexist by the way, just presenting the facts. 

I still enjoy women's sport. Especially the beach volleyball. 

Well written...  As was another comment suggesting that any opinion against such behavior sees some levying the accusation of bigot at us...

... Its now impossible to present a balanced and socially healthy opinion on such issues without being accused of being out of the fringes of right winged bigotry.

We play football weekly - on some days the standard is higher and no female joins, its too difficult for them. Other days its more relaxed and some females come and join in, if we are short the fathers bring their kids along for a fun kick-about.

But, in competition, this is a different thing. 

- Adults 'born a man' have an physical advantage over females.

- Adults 'in a grey area' (i.e. born male, transgender, born female but taking male hormones etc) have a physical advantage over females.

The term 'grey area' is going to be a hugely unpopular term by some looking to shoehorn outrage in any comment they're unable to present a valid argument against or find the slightest bit 'imperfect' for their perceptions....  But, its valid when it comes to 'competition'.... 

... Any 'grey area athlete' from this perspective really should not be permitted to compete against females in physical sports - its simply extremely unfair against those females against whole they win. 

The same goes for 'age'... in older sports we have cut offs... i.e. Masters Golf etc... Masters Football - still competetive, but in Masters Football (Veterans football) players need to be over 35 as after this there is a massive drop off in performance in most people and its unfair to expect competition with 22 year old fit and healthy speed demons !... 

Its unhealthy that society is attempting normalises 'Trans players' in female sport for fear of being called bigots - the decision makers need to be stronger than this and say sorry, we respect your wishes... you cannot play against females, you can join the mail competition (or if there are sufficient players - play in a 'trans + female' category, or just have a completely mixed category (with limited numbers 'born men' on the field at any time)  just as they do in Hockey.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kenny Boy said:

They should refuse to play against them.

The nonsense would soon stop.

Some teams did refuse but it didn't stop the nonsense. The bats just got awarded the match.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 10:39 AM, john donson said:

maybe pattaya ladyboys should start a team... with gold necklace snatching events too

Without the 'snatch' 😁

• Haha 1