Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

I’m not talking to you with a Qanon repetitive question, the only thing you think she has No policy’s because it’s repeated ad nauseam from Truth Social , I asked many times in here what’s Trump policy’s then il answer 

You make 20 posts an hour about Trump. Maybe time to find a new hobby.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

They were going on about her "iconic line". I thought, wait a minute, what did she say, I don't recall her coming up with an iconic line? Maybe she came up with this great line and I missed it. Turns out they mean she said "I'm talking".  You can imagine my disappointment. These Democrats will stop at nothing to make this woman appear more than she is.

You sound like a Trumper same same but different, he tries that crap constantly and you suck it up , you condemn her for a one liner

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Keep up the deflecting my friend. And the xenophobia. Both are good looks for you.  

I have never hidden where I am from or where I live. Why are you so obsessed?  It makes you sound insecure. 

Now back to the topic. Where is your evidence that Kamala is anything other than a mediocre debater?

She may not be the best debater. But she'd make a much better president than the habitual liar Trump

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Inderpland said:

Well, she could ask him why he sabotaged that border initiative that was gonna go through and make real progress, but for a raging egomaniac that just won't do.

I just launched a new topic on the subject of the upcoming debate. Feel free to post your comment there too.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Irish star said:

You sound like a Trumper same same but different, he tries crap all the time and you suck it up , you condemn her for a one liners

I'm not condemning Kamala for saying "I'm talking" at all, I don't like interruptions either. But you have admit to claim that was some kind of iconic line is a bit, well, naughty...lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Kamala explains DEI. If this is the best she has, then Trump wins in a landslide.

Twitter?  Worst place in the world for factual information. Oh...faux News might be worse

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

If it happens, a question I hope Trump asks is why Harris has not invoked the 25th Amendment. There are probably several dozen other questions that would be just as pulverizing such as were you or were you not the Border Czar.

The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratified in 1967, deals with presidential succession and disability. It was designed to clarify the procedures for replacing the President or Vice President in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation. The amendment consists of four sections:

None of which apply???

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Kamala explains DEI. If this is the best she has, then Trump wins in a landslide.

She’s  gonna win dude build your Igloo or Bunker and hunker down ,   but that’s Reality 319 -219 Harris Wins , we  can discus this Nov 6 , I will have more info on Oct 5 to discuss , also 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratified in 1967, deals with presidential succession and disability. It was designed to clarify the procedures for replacing the President or Vice President in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation. The amendment consists of four sections:

None of which apply???

"Disability" would certainly seem to be applicable. But maybe I'm missing something. I'm open to being edified.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I hardly ever agree with him, but your post is in poor taste and irrelevant.

We didn’t know where he’s  from doxxing he was American 

Edited by Irish star

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Those politicians did not have the ammunition Harris has.

Trump will also be debating someone of different ethnicity for the first time. If he tries to bully her, or lets his racism surface, he will be turning off the female vote along with minority groups.

A single mangling of a word, increasingly common with Trump nowadays, and Harris will be all over it like a cheap suit. Prosecutors are trained to home in on slips by hostile witnesses.

It's a new experience for him. As they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

My guess is he will look really old by the time the debate is over.

Their job is to -  out your lies , which he does with abandon, it’s going to be Brutal but we all need this transparency 

15 minutes ago, maesariang said:

She is Indian who schooled in Canada. Who is "we". Fakest American ever.

Did you learn passport controls under Trump , well he’s pretty good he got Mercedes and family in on genius visas lol