Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

13 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Debunked the nonsense, didn't find any evidence to indict. What you want is an indictment that Trump would have to win in court to be cleared. Ridiculous. Arguing that there's evidence anyway, without giving it, merely commits Russell's Teapot fallacy. It's a fantasy you NEED to believe is real.

Did you read the report? Or just get your info from dodgy media outlets?

24 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You don't even believe that yourself. 

Harris is outmatched if anything.

True. These leftists don't believe a lot of the nonsense they spew, just trolling and arguing for the sake of argument. Wouldn't be surprised if one or two are paid shills. I'm sure we have a couple in other forums.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, she just needs to hide in the basement and let the press run cover for her. Worked for Biden. 

Yep, the flip side of the let the felon keep on talking plan. You are correct, it worked for Biden.

Just keep talking Donnie, Jack here is listening to every confession.

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You guys have been spewing the same "read the report" idiocy for years. Why don't you read it? 

I did. Quite the read. If you bitch about it you should read it. Otherwise...bs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Irish star said:

How many times has Trump discussed his own daughter, the pics,  the video The view , she’s utterly creeped out by him , she doesn’t even associate with him , she has distanced herself completely 

Well, it's awesome you're privy to the interior state of the Trump family, including the daughter.

When did she tell you she was "utterly creeped out"? Over croissants? Was it before or after she penned on X:

"I love you Dad, today and always."

https://www.irishstar.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-speaks-out-heartfelt-33238741

Doesn't look like she's "creeped out".

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Drinking wine , so the Cult don’t drink , I know many and their all alcoholics and conspiracy Nutters , and a woman laughing is appalling to you , try a lil maturity 

Haven't you seen the vids of Harris obviously drunk? You could practice your Body Language expertise. Try to keep up.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1

Just now, BigStar said:

Haven't you seen the vids of Harris obviously drunk? Try to keep up.

Those Photoshop things on tik tok , please , they did same to Biden saying their weren’t people around   Please tik Tok  is not a news source 

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

And she famously admitted to smoking weed in an effort at identity politics which her own father called out as in bad taste.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well, it's awesome you're privy to the interior state of the Trump family, including the daughter.

When did she tell you she was "utterly creeped out"? Over croissants? Was it before or after she penned on X:

"I love you Dad, today and always."

https://www.irishstar.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-speaks-out-heartfelt-33238741

Doesn't look like she's "creeped out".

Did you see her when they did a tour of her bedroom overlooking Central Park pretty much said it all , bad things happened there she avoided the subject 

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

Post them, along with her blood alcohol reading at the time.

Or you could stop spreading falsehoods, but I guess that's a bridge too far for you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

And she famously admitted to smoking weed in an effort at identity politics which her own father called out as in bad taste.

Rephrase I don’t understand babble 

Just now, Roo Island said:

Why didn't he do it last time he was president? Right...ya sure fall for it

Why didn’t he pull out of Afghanistan, of course he knew it would be a <deleted>show with the vacuum it left , he knew it was messy 

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Rephrase I don’t understand babble 

Kamala Harris made headlines last week when she joked in a radio interview that of course she smoked marijuana in her younger years: “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

But the crack didn’t go over well with at least one Jamaican: Donald J. Harris, her father.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” he added.

Kamala Harris’ campaign had no comment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/20/kamala-harris-father-pot-1176805

It should be noted that Donald J Harris was not a deadbeat father but took his duties as a father very seriously, until his ex wife prevented him from doing so.

• Haha 1

Kamala Harris made headlines last week when she joked in a radio interview that of course she smoked marijuana in her younger years: “Half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?”

But the crack didn’t go over well with at least one Jamaican: Donald J. Harris, her father.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” he added.

It should be noted that Donald J Harris was not a deadbeat father but took his duties as a father very seriously, until his ex wife prevented him from doing so.

She never mentions her father , she was raised by mother 

Absolute Lunacy , Source

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not terrified. Turn off Faux News. She wants to do it asit has been done historically. Which Trump's handlers aren't happy with! :cheesy:

Trump wants 3, she insists on only 1

Trump agreed to her rules, now she wants to change the rules. 

Yeah, she sounds confident 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

The father who abandoned her? Right. Anyway, who cares. A big nothing burger

No, the father is not the source of the interview where Kamala admits she smoked weed.

"Harris, D-Calif., told the nationally syndicated radio show "The Breakfast Club" earlier this month that she supports marijuana legalization at the federal level, and acknowledged that she's smoked pot in the past...

The senator re-emphasized her use when asked by the hosts about rumors that she opposes marijuana legalization.

“That’s not true. Look, I joke about it, I have joked about it. Half my family is from Jamaica, are you kidding me?” Harris said, laughing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-dad-says-parents-are-turning-in-their-grave-over-her-comments-on-weed-and-being-jamaican

The source of the interview is the radio show "The Breakfast Club". This is on record and was covered by all national media from the Washington Post to the New York Times.

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

How about you just sit in Canada and wait it out , you re  terrified I understand your Dilemma , also try to think about your boy Vance , and debate with Walz and the Walz  came tumbling down 

Now,  zero for infinity plus four. 

Although I do agree,  Walz WILL come tumbling down. Down to defeat after Vance exposes his totalitarian beliefs and BS.

• Haha 1