Email program for windows Outlook alternative

Kenny202

Recently got switched over to the latest version of desktop Outlook which I don't like at all. Too busy for one, can't combine inboxes without special set up and extra clicks etc. Persevered with it for a couple of weeks and hoping for something better. I also have a lot of issues with Outlook copying and pasting to other programs / retaining formats etc.

Is there anything better out there will work with my hotmail accounts? I don't need too many bells and whistles....ability to combine inboxes (I have 3 different accounts). I also have lots of sub folders in a couple of the accounts so need to be able to access them. And hopefully not something only interested in showing you ads and sucking up your private information

21 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Recently got switched over to the latest version of desktop Outlook which I don't like at all. Too busy for one, can't combine inboxes without special set up and extra clicks etc. Persevered with it for a couple of weeks and hoping for something better. I also have a lot of issues with Outlook copying and pasting to other programs / retaining formats etc.

Is there anything better out there will work with my hotmail accounts? I don't need too many bells and whistles....ability to combine inboxes (I have 3 different accounts). I also have lots of sub folders in a couple of the accounts so need to be able to access them. And hopefully not something only interested in showing you ads and sucking up your private information

Perhaps this may be of interest to you.

18 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

Mozilla Thunderbird has the same looks and feel as Outlook Express application and you can put all your email accounts into

the same inbox.

This is what I have been using for my business and personal email for many years now.   For Office replacement I use LibreOffice, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.

Edited by shdmn