New Digital Trump Trading Cards: BWAHAHAHAHA

RSD1

Now Trump is trying to flog $99 digital trading cards of himself. You can't make this stuff up. Is this guy really running for president or is he just using the presidency as an excuse to try and trick and extort people into sending him more free money for nothing? I mean, really? I want the trading card where he is doing that classic "Please change my diaper dance". 

He's truly acting like a desperate and crazy man. What will he try and sell us next? He's already done sneakers, bibles, NFTs. Maybe next thing will be Trump dolls? Or maybe a golf ball set, some orange tanning cream, or Trump steak knives? How about some Covfefe ketchup that you can throw against the wall? Or a piece of the wall he never built? Then imagine showing this stuff you bought from Trump to your friends over dinner. Well, anything is possible with him it seems cause desperate is what desperate does, right? 

Edited by RSD1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

His used underwear?

You can actually get a sliced up sliver of "the knockout suit" that he wore during the Biden debate, if you buy enough of them. And if you're really lucky maybe you'll even get a sliver of the suit's crotch. 😂

Edited by RSD1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am really looking forward to when he starts selling golf balls. They'll go 100 yards further, and kick themselves out of the rough.

The Mulligan collection. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Now Trump is trying to flog $99 digital trading cards of himself. You can't make this stuff up. Is this guy really running for president or is he just using the presidency as an excuse to try and trick and extort people into sending him more free money for nothing? I mean, really? I want the trading card where he is doing that classic "Please change my diaper dance". 

He's truly acting like a desperate and crazy man. What will he try and sell us next? He's already done sneakers, bibles, NFTs. Maybe next thing will be Trump dolls? Or maybe a golf ball set, some orange tanning cream, or Trump steak knives? How about some Covfefe ketchup that you can throw against the wall? Or a piece of the wall he never built? Then imagine showing this stuff you bought from Trump to your friends over dinner. Well, anything is possible with him it seems cause desperate is what desperate does, right? 

I completely agree with you! Trump's latest venture into selling digital trading cards of himself is just unbelievable. It's like he's trying to milk his presidency for all it's worth, and his desperation is showing. I mean, who comes up with this stuff?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Maxwell Greene said:

I mean, who comes up with this stuff?

It requires such a high level of narcissism, it seems like stuff like this could only be dreamed up by him.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1