Kamala not allowed out alone

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

As I said about changing the debate rules. This is so weak. Wow. Will she bring her mommy too like 25 percent kids of today do for a job interview.

What a pathetic display. 

Why did you take your mother to a job interview? You should watch the interview that Thailand J just posted. It is very impressive, particularly her remarks on service.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, theblether said:

Usual witless barrel scraping. That definition has been posted hundreds of times on this forum. Always by Dunning-Kruger types thinking they have uncovered a pearl of wisdom. 

So I apologise, I now know you are not better than that. 

Care to give an example "witless barrel scraping?" - Lemme help, here's a sparkling one:

6 hours ago, theblether said:

The second female Presidential candidate and the first in history to not participate in a primary is now setting a new record. 

The first Presidential NOMINEE in history to do her first major interview with a companion. In her case, a male chaperone. 

Astounding. Incredible. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, theblether said:

Entertaining to see that Kamala is not trusted to conduct her first major campaign interview alone. In an act of stunning misogyny, Kamala will be chaperoned by Governor Tim Walz. 

A laughable mistake by the DNC, utterly appalling. 

Why is it a mistake? How is it misogyny? The interview  format is no different than what Trump and Vance did after Trump selected Vance as his  running mate. Are you aware that the two of them did a joint interview on Fox?

What is different between what Harris and Walz are doing compared to previous interviews?

Barack Obama and Joe Biden sat for an interview with 60 minutes after Biden was selected as the vice-presidential nominee in 2008.

Hillary Clinton and her running mate Tim Kaine did the same in 2016

Joe  Biden and Harris did a joint interview  on ABC’s 20/20.

Your political bias is showing, again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, such thoughts as the United States has a strong alliance with the republic of North Korea.

I would totally want her in charge of the military.

Didn't Trump go visit a little fat despot in North Korea and proclaim him a good guy?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Didn't Trump go visit a little fat despot in North Korea and proclaim him a good guy?

Yes, a very good move at the time, but he didn't proclaim an enduring alliance with North Korea, because, you know, Trump was doing real politics. Not proclaiming nonsense in front of cameras.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

You are the only one praising Trump's stupidity.

Yes, go worship a woman who in front of rolling cameras celebrates America's lasting alliance with the Republic of North Korea. Stupidity is her specialty 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Why did you take your mother to a job interview? You should watch the interview that Thailand J just posted. It is very impressive, particularly her remarks on service.

Yes that's what I said. SMH.

You should watch the interview that thailand I just posted.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I don't think you do either.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, go worship a woman who in front of rolling cameras celebrates America's lasting alliance with the Republic of North Korea. Stupidity is her specialty 

Who was afraid of Palestine escalating into World War 2? Who was it that thought George Washington was a great leader for capturing the airports? Not a brief gaffe but extended comments.

1 hour ago, Patong2021 said:

Why is it a mistake? How is it misogyny? The interview  format is no different than what Trump and Vance did after Trump selected Vance as his  running mate. Are you aware that the two of them did a joint interview on Fox?

What is different between what Harris and Walz are doing compared to previous interviews?

Barack Obama and Joe Biden sat for an interview with 60 minutes after Biden was selected as the vice-presidential nominee in 2008.

Hillary Clinton and her running mate Tim Kaine did the same in 2016

Joe  Biden and Harris did a joint interview  on ABC’s 20/20.

Your political bias is showing, again.

No, your political bias is showing. Otherwise you would recognise that Harris has not given any meaningful interview by herself despite being a candidate for the presidency. Whereas Trump has gone on several lengthy face to face interviews by himself. Your comparison with Trump is therefore a very poor one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, stoner said:

Yes that's what I said. SMH.

You should watch the interview that thailand I just posted.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I don't think you do either.

Yet I am not the Stoner.  OK, here it is. Thanks to Thailand J.

As I mentioned, her comments on service are great.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, watthong said:

One of Harris specialties is to break white privileged males balls, that tends to keep them humble...

She is reading questions that her staff wrote.

• Like 1