Teenager brandishes gun on Chon Buri beach, tourists flee in panic

snoop1130

1 hour ago, john donson said:

keyboard warrior...  your diaper must be full

What has anything to do with warrior or war here? I would try and deescalate the problem, instead of the opposite.

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

how can i argue with a tear away genius...

1st prize darwin award

Still arrogant and condescending, I can read. Can you please provide a version more accurate, or as another opinion....... Nah, you know what I mean. 

52 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Still arrogant and condescending, I can read. Can you please provide a version more accurate, or as another opinion....... Nah, you know what I mean. 

look sister... ya ever hear pot-kettle? 

19 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Why people running in panic? Don´t seem like he wanted to shoot at all, and especially not random. I would have stayed, call him over and bought him a beer.

i just love it. its ok for you to criticize and bully others if you dont like / agree with their opinion... but ya cant take it when you write something stupid... if you dish it it it will come back... grow up and take it like a big girl

Sounds like you want to be his new girlfriend. 

What it is with gays wanting to turn straight guys. 

love it! @JeffersLos

Edited by Pouatchee

27 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Sounds like you want to be his new girlfriend. 

What it is with gays wanting to turn straight guys. 

Sounds like you never bought someone a beer.

Some other options below:

1. You have experience of trying.
  2. You are gay, and know exactly what you are talking about.

30 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

i just love it. its ok for you to criticize and bully others if you dont like / agree with their opinion... but ya cant take it when you write something stupid... if you dish it it it will come back... grow up and take it like a big girl

love it! @JeffersLos

Where do you see I can´t take it? I am just replying, and not complain over different opinions like you do.

I understand you love it. Have experience?

48 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

look sister... ya ever hear pot-kettle? 

Yeah, I have. It´s a saying that people who got no answer use as an excuse. How is it in the corner? No way out, but the pot, right?

19 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Does it matter that I speak Thai? Are you one of the guys living in Thailand without caring to be able to speak to people in the country you chose to live? In that case, I wonder how you can have so many opinions on this forum, when you not can find the facts, communicate nor understand the culture?

I was only concerned about your welfare approaching an obviously disturbed, armed individual in such a heroic manner.  Of course I speak some Thai tho' I would not feel confident enough in this situation. After 20 years here, much of it with a Thai wife, I feel  entitled to have an opinion, it is a forum after all.  I did not have all the facts when fearing for your safety as I was unaware of your fluency in Thai.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

I was only concerned about your welfare approaching an obviously disturbed, armed individual in such a heroic manner.  Of course I speak some Thai tho' I would not feel confident enough in this situation. After 20 years here, much of it with a Thai wife, I feel  entitled to have an opinion, it is a forum after all.  I did not have all the facts when fearing for your safety as I was unaware of your fluency in Thai.

Thank you! My mindset and approach as well as open attitude have managed to give me 54 beautiful years on our planet so far, and I have no intention to draw my last breath yet. 😉  However, I ask myself, what is most dangerous. Mind, that I did not approach him as you post. I was sitting down, calling him over. If I would have walked towards him, he might have felt scared and the need to protect himself from an unknown threat.

In this situation, my evaluation is that it´s more safe to just sit down, as he is not after me. If he starts shoot, it´s more probable that the one he aims for also run in panic together with the crowd and a stray bullet could hit me. The only thing me calling him over would do, according to me, is calming down the situation.