Outrage over Luxury Car Owner’s Littering on Chonburi Bridge

webfact

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

20m is a long walk in the Thai heat - I'm surprise a hi-so exposed herself to the sun for as long as it took to throw the litter over the bridge, but a 20m walk - Imagine the change of skin shade she may have encountered had she risked that distance !!!!

It is not really a bridge, it is a road that runs offshore from one side of Chonburi to the other. Some parts, as the one mentioned have stopping points with refreshments and adequate facilities for rubbish.

The inland side of the road in that area is mangroves and the amount of rubbish in the roots is unbelieveable.  Wouldn't surprise me if at some point they make it so stopping is not allowed.

sea road.JPG

22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Can we please have the 'obligatory comment'....   

....   "A Mercedes its not a luxury car, its a taxi in my country !!!"....    :giggle:

Those were the good old days when the vehicle was reliable. The vehicles now start falling apart at year 5 with the electrical systems having problems  by year 2/3. Nothing says a Mercedes like  lightbulbs that burn out every few months.

Strong bodies with good fit and finish, but cheap unreliable components. I will never purchase a Mercedes again.

8 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Those were the good old days when the vehicle was reliable. The vehicles now start falling apart at year 5 with the electrical systems having problems  by year 2/3. Nothing says a Mercedes like  lightbulbs that burn out every few months.

Strong bodies with good fit and finish, but cheap unreliable components. I will never purchase a Mercedes again.

Never had an issue with my Benz for the three years that I owned it from new. Only battery needed replacing about 2-years in.

11 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Never had an issue with my Benz for the three years that I owned it from new. Only battery needed replacing about 2-years in.

So what are we saying... they made at least one good car?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/30/2024 at 11:50 AM, richard_smith237 said:

This lady either wasn't Thai....

....or the 'trash' was not trash, but fish food and she was earning merit through kindness in feeding the fish...  

... All just a misunderstanding... 

Might have been kittens in the bag !