harris San Francisco job performance includes…

riclag

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

NY Post? What a rag. What draws you to these dodgy media outlets?

I'm guessing a few sticky keyboard clicks on Google. Or Truth Social.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Kamala Harris while serving as DA supported pre-trial diversion for violent offenders who punched police: 

“Vice President Harris supported pre-trial diversion initiatives to suspects who assaulted cops while she served as district attorney of San Francisco, a review of the public record shows”.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/31/us-news/kamala-harris-while-serving-as-da-supported-pre-trial-diversion-for-violent-offenders-who-punched-police-records/

Good article, Harris did  not do her job very well is what the article tells us. 

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Has she ever done anything well? 

She does well for SJW CAUSES!

Everything else is a fugazi imop

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, maesariang said:

What has Walz done well? It is like they choose two low achievers on purpose.

Walz created a hot line to snitch on people who didn't follow his social distancing rules.  That tells you all you need to know about Walz. 

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/walz-crowds-are-a-little-too-big-at-minneapolis-lakes

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maesariang said:

What has Walz done well? It is like they choose two low achievers on purpose.

He hooked up with this loser. 

Democratic Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s wife, Gwen, said she left her windows open to “smell the burning tires” during the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots because she felt it was a “touchstone” moment.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TedG said:

Democratic Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s wife, Gwen, said she left her windows open to “smell the burning tires” during the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots because she felt it was a “touchstone” moment.

What happens if China started ww3? Walz and Harris have a bbq for 3 days? Country would be wiped out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, riclag said:

Well that depends on what side of the fence you support! To many progressives who support less aggressive charging policies in San Francisco , she probably was applauded !

But to millions who don’t know anything about her SAN FRANCISCO 

style progressive state of mind it should be food for thought…

We’ve seen how she came to the aid of 

Marxist Blm  as a Senator 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/26/politics/kfile-kamala-harris-praised-defund-the-police-movement-in-june-2020/index.html

Smart lady.

“Her position has always been that you can both be tough and smart on crime, and it requires funding police, but it also requires funding rehabilitation and things that might criminal justice system safer. You can do both,” Landrieu told CNN’s Pamela Brown on “The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer.”

“Our actions indicate that she wants to fund the police, but she wants to do the other things as well,” Landrieu said.

7 hours ago, TedG said:

Link? :coffee1:

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Link? :coffee1:

"I would say... those first days when there were riots...I could smell the burning tyres...that was a very real thing...And I kept the windows open for as long I could because I felt that was such a touchstone of what was happening,"

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/i-could-smell-the-burning-tires-wife-of-kamala-harris-vp-pick-slammed-for-old-interview/ar-AA1olB1e?apiversion=v2&noservercache=1&domshim=1&renderwebcomponents=1&wcseo=1&batchservertelemetry=1&noservertelemetry=1

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, TedG said:

"I would say... those first days when there were riots...I could smell the burning tyres...that was a very real thing...And I kept the windows open for as long I could because I felt that was such a touchstone of what was happening,"

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/i-could-smell-the-burning-tires-wife-of-kamala-harris-vp-pick-slammed-for-old-interview/ar-AA1olB1e?apiversion=v2&noservercache=1&domshim=1&renderwebcomponents=1&wcseo=1&batchservertelemetry=1&noservertelemetry=1

It's only being reported by dodgy media outlets. Times of India?  Jeez. A big nothing burger

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OP, do you really think you will change hearts and minds posting this crap? All you do is provide clickbait and a topic that brings out the worst in all of us (which, of course, the site owners love).

But if you feel this adds substance and validity to your life, then carry on.

<satire>

And remember - vote early, vote often!

</satire>

• Like 1