Gummies don’t work – so what can I try next .

I purchased some cannabis Gummies to help me get to sleep at night , but after taking the recommended dose ( 2 Gummies before going to sleep ) after taking that dose for 10 days now I still have not experienced any effect at all from taking the Gummies. Ive tried taking the Gummies 2 hours before I went to sleep and also as I got into bed to go to sleep , still no expected effect to help me get to sleep .

As a newcomer to cannabis and now that the Gummies seem to not provide any benefit to help me get to sleep , I’m wondering what cannabis option to try next that may work for me. I’m not a smoker .

So any suggestions, recommendations or comments on what to try next would be very welcome 

* I'm not really interested in natural supplements or commercial drug products *

Thank You .

Gum1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You want to get the CBD oil if you want to sleep.

5 drops a night and you'll sleep much deeper than normal.

I’ve tried CBD oil. 30mg of CBD a few times. It was useless to me. I felt nothing at all. Didn’t help me with sleep either. 

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Didn’t help me with sleep either.

correct.

@SamuiGrower has gone over this in great detail if people need to know. he doesn't have many posts so won't be hard to find.

for OP. those gummies are made by people who don't know what they are doing - sorry to be so blunt. i am not the greatest ever but i do know a thing or 10. 

don't give up just yet on edibles. please contact me i am more than happy to help out.  

1 hour ago, stoner said:

please contact me i am more than happy to help out.  

Since you are in the business, and I assume your a licensed vendor, is there any reason you don't provide a link to a website or some other form of online information that talks about what you offer, where you shop(s) is/are, etc?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Go to the source. 

Look inside and find why you have trouble sleeping, then cure that. Forget using drugs.

No, he will sleep naturally, once he finds the real issue and deals with that. Do you think he will not sleep, he will stay awake forever???

Go off grid for a few weeks, no clocks, no electronics, in no time you will be waking up at sunrise and falling asleep at sundown. Perfectly natural.🙂

You could do all that and still not sleep. It's not that clear cut. Only hard graft and/or exercise gives me a proper night's sleep. Some people also do remarkably well on CBD or CBN oil. 'Forget the drugs' line is rather old and pukeworthy, as is folk telling folk what to do. Whatever works for someone, eh wot wot!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

licensed yes. registered yes. paying taxes yes. ltd co registered. yes. wife handles all that. no online shop or website - yes i know this harms me. i don't really have social media. shop is in phuket town. 

i am more into helping people out rather than growing a big thing out of all this. not usual yes i know...... but neither am i. nor is my experience within the industry in thailand. 

there are a number of people on here that could vouch for my products and the help that i have offered over the years. many times at no cost. 

i also do a lot of wholesale to dispensaries all over thailand as well. 

Gotcha. All clear. What’s the shop name in Phuket? Is it in Google Maps?

2 hours ago, stoner said:

maha. should be on google. 

putting any 4 letter word into google yields a thousand different results . a little too cryptic. but no worries, it can remain a secret. 

14 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

putting any 4 letter word into google yields a thousand different results . a little too cryptic. but no worries, it can remain a secret. 

Maha craft cannabis. You happy ?  Also you were talking about Google maps not a Google search.

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, stoner said:

Maha craft cannabis. You happy ?  Also you were talking about Google maps not a Google search.

That worked in both Google and Google Maps. Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

It's no secret I just don't like posters like you is all. 

No stress, next time you get a poster like me, who you don't like, asking you questions then just don't reply. Keep it simple. 👍🏼

4 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

No stress, next time you get a poster like me, who you don't like, asking you questions then just don't reply. Keep it simple. 👍🏼

Felt more like an inquisition more so than simple questions. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

Felt more like an inquisition more so than simple questions. 

Nope, just straight forward curious questions. No hidden agenda. Seen you post a lot about offering stuff, but never saw any direct reference to what you offer. 

7 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Nope, just straight forward curious questions. No hidden agenda. Seen you post a lot about offering stuff, but never saw any direct reference to what you offer. 

i do a wide range of products all from start to final product. flower. oils. edibles. cream. massage oil. bath stuff for ladies. soap. 

this thread i can see the OP is getting a raw deal so i offered to help. those gummies are BS in my opinion. for a few reasons. not what the OP was looking for. 

10 hours ago, Cameroni said:

You want to get the CBD oil if you want to sleep.

5 drops a night and you'll sleep much deeper than normal.

sage advice.

Stoner is the man he needs to talk to...his cbd oil isn't cut with coconut oil

Edited by wombat
  • Thanks 1

Last night i saw a topic about the question,"why are you using Cannabis"?

I was going to answer but was too far gone , if you know what i mean.

I used THC oil for the first time about 5 years ago.

A government worker gave it to me to try and one drop knocked me out and i slept for 18 hours straight.

After pretty much a life long problem with sleeping i knew then i finally found what i needed.

I had been using sleeping pills before that but this is so much better.

Anyway,the second batch of oil was not even close to the first one, lighter color

and i needed a lot more of it but the price went up.

Enough of that so we started to grow our own plants and decided to try and make edibles.

Works really good and the process is really easy also.

So now most nights i take my special chocolate and one or two hours later i am off to sleep.

Lastnight is slept for twelve hours and now still a bit groggy because on Saturday i take a little extra.

It is really working for me and the only effect it has on me is,i get really funny and then i just want to sleep.No hunger or anything just seems to give me a dry mouth a little bit.

I have no idea about strains because we had seeds from different sources and i don't think that is very important any way with edibles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, daveAustin said:

You could do all that and still not sleep.

Nonsense. 

Unless he's a werewolf. 🙄

Forget drugs. Go out to nature with no electronic devices or clocks. Exercise and eat healthily, read. Before you know it you will be up at sunrise and asleep just after sundown. 🙂 Take that routine back home with you. 

10 hours ago, daveAustin said:

You could do all that and still not sleep. It's not that clear cut. Only hard graft and/or exercise gives me a proper night's sleep. Some people also do remarkably well on CBD or CBN oil. 'Forget the drugs' line is rather old and pukeworthy, as is folk telling folk what to do. Whatever works for someone, eh wot wot!

Obviously people should try and resolve the source of the anxiety first

The title should be that low-quality Thai-made gummies do not work because they lack THC and are poorly made.

I bought many gummies in BKK and found that the quality and strength was VERY LOW compared to Canada and the US.  The price was also higher despite low quality. 

Learn how to "decarb" cheap brick weed. Start with 50 grams for 1500 baht at Prickpot. 

https://www.leafly.com/learn/consume/edibles/what-is-decarboxylation

ppe.JPG

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, stoner said:

i do a wide range of products all from start to final product. flower. oils. edibles. cream. massage oil. bath stuff for ladies. soap. 

Nice. A lot of work I'm sure, but fun to get involved with creating different ways of using cannabis. 

10 hours ago, stoner said:

this thread i can see the OP is getting a raw deal so i offered to help. those gummies are BS in my opinion. for a few reasons. not what the OP was looking for. 

Fully agree. I also left some comments about those particular edibles suggesting that they are probably just a novelty and likely don't contain any useful cannabinoids. 

By the way, with the law that criminalizes creating any cannabis products and extracts that contain more than 0.02% THC, I assume that this doesn't really apply to the individual user who is merely creating THC extracts and/or edible for their own personal consumption and who isn't creating products that contain high levels of THC and then putting them into commercial products from sale. Is my rough interpretation of the intent of the law correct?

5 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Nice. A lot of work I'm sure, but fun to get involved with creating different ways of using cannabis. 

Fully agree. I also left some comments about those particular edibles suggesting that they are probably just a novelty and likely don't contain any useful cannabinoids. 

By the way, with the law that criminalizes creating any cannabis products and extracts that contain more than 0.02% THC, I assume that this doesn't really apply to the individual user who is merely creating THC extracts and/or edible for their own personal consumption and who isn't creating products that contain high levels of THC and then putting them into commercial products from sale. Is my rough interpretation of the intent of the law correct?

There was an edibles course my wife did online with thai government. 

The following link has been shared a few times, but it's a good starting point for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the basics of making their own cannabis oil using high quality MCT oil:

https://emilykylenutrition.com/cannabis-infused-mct-oil/

There are also more links to various articles about the various aspects of oil making on her site here:

https://emilykylenutrition.com/category/cannabis-infusions-extractions/oils/