Truth bomb: walz older brother is 100% opposed to all his ideology

riclag

17 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Neither Harris or Walz have any good features. Never heard of Harris prior to 2019. Never heard of Walz prior to 2024. Two random people choosen with no good qualities.

Id say not being Trump or Biden although negatives are fairly positive traits,  

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Truth Bomb

Jeff Walz, the head coach of the University of Louisville women's basketball team, has spoken fondly of his brother, Tim Walz, who is the Governor of Minnesota. While they have different career paths, they share a close bond and mutual respect.

### **Key Statements and Context:**

1. **Support and Admiration:**
   - Jeff Walz has expressed admiration for Tim Walz's work as a public servant. He has mentioned being proud of his brother’s achievements and dedication to serving the people of Minnesota. Jeff has noted how their upbringing, which emphasized hard work and community service, influenced both of their careers.

2. **Family Values:**
   - Jeff often speaks about the strong family values they were raised with and how those values have guided their professional and personal lives. He has highlighted the importance of staying connected with family despite their busy schedules.

3. **Humor and Rivalry:**
   - In interviews, Jeff Walz has occasionally joked about their sibling rivalry, particularly when it comes to sports, but always with a tone of affection and respect. They share a competitive spirit, but it’s clear that their relationship is grounded in mutual support.

Overall, Jeff Walz has expressed pride in his brother's accomplishments and values the close relationship they maintain.

BS Will I am from the state that he governed, unless you are a snowflake or woke beyond belief there is no way you could back him up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, flexomike said:

Well I am from MN and I totally approve of what his brother is saying. He has turned my state into a total joke.

Thanks Mike, The article says he was apprehensive in getting involved Mike!

I sure hope he shares his experience , and not get caught up in the hype!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Harris- choosen by Biden due to gender and race. Only there due to time running out. Can't answer policy questions.

Walz - lied about going to war and let a city burn for 3 days.

These are they best candidates they have?

Your candidate is better?Do i have to re post all of his crimes here or do you know already?

Oh yes,i know.Rigged and fake news.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, flexomike said:

BS Will I am from the state that he governed, unless you are a snowflake or woke beyond belief there is no way you could back him up.

....and yet 50% of US voters do....how dumb are US voters??????

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, flexomike said:

No lets just do them all on networks that are totally Democratic supporters and lets give the dems all the home field adavantages. You Dems all have your heads shoved up where the sun doesn't shine, and no I am not a Trump supporter. I think the choices for president this year are the worst in the history of the US.

I guess just for you we need to make a sarcasm emoji.

• Like 1