City View Tower Condominium

JimTripper

5 hours ago, novacova said:

Hop on a motorbike and ride the areas of your preference and ask the receptionists  for availability and a peek inside.

It seems like many no longer want to get involved in private rentals. I tried that in a couple places and they just direct me to the community board.

13 hours ago, JimTripper said:

It seems like many no longer want to get involved in private rentals. I tried that in a couple places and they just direct me to the community board.

Sent you a pm and a good option. Fairly good prices.

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

Your mindset is western. Become buddhist and 35 sqm is then large.

It has nothing to do with Buddhism it has to do with your budget. We see yours is quite low. I know very few long term residents who continue to live in shoe boxes. They have seen better and move to bigger, but some continue on living small like the guy Big Nok who used to post here. 

19 hours ago, marin said:

It has nothing to do with Buddhism it has to do with your budget. We see yours is quite low. I know very few long term residents who continue to live in shoe boxes. They have seen better and move to bigger, but some continue on living small like the guy Big Nok who used to post here. 

One person’s comfort maybe another’s disappointment. The op needs to scout around on the internet, cruise the neighborhoods and search for something that is personally suitable for themselves. 

Edited by novacova