Sound proofing for Bangkok condo - contractors

I have no answer for you, but some suggestions.

I renovated my condominium from scratch, and I wanted it sound-proof within reason.

I had a contractor who also works in 5-star hotels. He didn't know much about what to do.

I looked at many YouTube videos and read articles about the problems and possible solutions. And then I told my contractor what I want.

I.e. make sure all crevices in all walls are 100% closed. Because that is one of the main problems how sound is transferred.

That includes holes for internet cables, etc.

I have an automatic sound barrier under my front door. If you like I can give you more information.

Sound isolation depends a lot on the frequencies. It is almost impossible to reduce low frequency sound.

I suggest learning for yourself about the possible options. Because contractors can do a lot of things which are expensive and reduce the noise level. And/or they can do other things which are not so expensive and maybe better. If you don't know much about this, it's easy to fall into a trap and let someone sell you an expensive "solution" which maybe can be solved for a lot less money.