Trump trashes Fox News over poll that shows Harris leading in swing states

Inderpland

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

The only thing keeping Trump going at this point is the thought of staying out of Jail. If he loses on November 5, he's toast, and he knows it.

His problem is lack of funds to run a real campaign. He has been using his campaign donations to pay his lawyers, not much left to hire staffers and open campaign offices.

Cities where he holds rallies have had enough of his deadbeat ways. Erie demanded payment up front for the next rally he holds there.

It's telling the poor polls are coming out of Fox, who previously has been blatantly partisan.

If any of the summary pollsters include Rasmussen they lean Right 84%.

Makes Fox News polling look more likely than I think.

57 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I seem to remember quite a few here saying polls didn't matter, that was when they showed Trump ahead, that seems to have changed suddenly.  

You imagined that. Trump had close to a six point lead

Harris has 3-5

Trends count

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

"MSNBC host Chris Hayes erupted in frustration on Friday after new polls indicated that former President Donald Trump could secure a victory in the Electoral College, despite trailing Vice President Kamala Harris in the national popular vote. Hayes, the anchor of “All In with Chris Hayes,” took to social media to criticize the Electoral College, calling it a “suicide pact” in a scathing post.

The latest polling data, released by prominent pollster Nate Silver, showed Trump leading in the Electoral College while Harris would win the popular vote if the election were held today."

https://www.businessupturn.com/usa/chris-hayes-criticizes-electoral-college-after-trump-gains-poll-lead/49676/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

"MSNBC host Chris Hayes erupted in frustration on Friday after new polls indicated that former President Donald Trump could secure a victory in the Electoral College, despite trailing Vice President Kamala Harris in the national popular vote. Hayes, the anchor of “All In with Chris Hayes,” took to social media to criticize the Electoral College, calling it a “suicide pact” in a scathing post.

The latest polling data, released by prominent pollster Nate Silver, showed Trump leading in the Electoral College while Harris would win the popular vote if the election were held today."

https://www.businessupturn.com/usa/chris-hayes-criticizes-electoral-college-after-trump-gains-poll-lead/49676/

I have Harris 0.2 to 0.5 points ahead nationally. So Trump wins on states. 

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Look at the chart and what happens every time theres an election. Orange man pumps orange coin. Kamala winning would scare people into buying. Either way bitcoin will win

Bitcoin is a cult. Like most cults, it's the leaders who do best out of it.

Please tell me the difference between believing in a god one cannot see, touch or hear, and a stream of electrons in cyberspace one cannot see, touch, or hear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

I seem to remember quite a few here saying polls didn't matter, that was when they showed Trump ahead, that seems to have changed suddenly.  

I was the one who said that early polls are not significant, wait until Labor Day.

Guess what?

3 hours ago, stupidfarang said:

No one ever thought he would get in the first time, I would not bet that he is losing not until the final count is in. Just to be clear I hope he never gets in as it will not be good for the USA or the world. 

Spot on.

The polls are not accurate enough to go by.

It's almost a curse to be ahead in the polls as in discourages some people (to quote Obama) to " get out of their fuzzy slippers and vote".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

Looks easy to me

454416801_10159793963900069_1468469271992752019_n.jpg

Your invented numbers do not line up with the reality. Putting in a % means nothing if the  data sets are not declared.

The number of people who believe Trump is a crook is +23.5%. See what I did?

2 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Your invented numbers do not line up with the reality. Putting in a % means nothing if the  data sets are not declared.

The number of people who believe Trump is a crook is +23.5%. See what I did?

Lol at the deflection

960x0.png

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

Looks easy to me

454416801_10159793963900069_1468469271992752019_n.jpg

Made up numbers.

For example the current inflation rate is 2.9%.

These numbers without explanation and analysis mean next to nothing.

"Looks easy to me"

The key to Trumpism; individuals who want easy answers to complex problems.

Edited by cdemundo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have removed multiple off topic posts and replies. This discussion is not about bitcoin, the topic is ‘Trump trashes Fox News over poll that shows Harris leading in swing states’

If you want to debate bitcoin start a new topic in the correct section and not hijack other topics.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, maesariang said:

So you don't know that inflation compounds. Got it.

Compounding occurs over time, you don't specify any intervals for your numbers.

Changes of any kind require a start and end time, you provide none.

Just "Trump" and "Biden".

Silly.

Just a glimpse at the complexity of one of the numbers you quote.

But as you say, it looks easy to you.

"Were Gas Prices Under Trump Lower?"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2024/07/12/were-gas-prices-under-trump-lower/

Edited by cdemundo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Compounding occurs over time, you don't specify any intervals for your numbers.

Changes of any kind require a start and end time, you provide none.

Just "Trump" and "Biden".

Silly.

Inflation can be measured monthly but we mostly look at annual prices. Biden had the worst figures since the 1970s.