Trump trashes Fox News over poll that shows Harris leading in swing states

Inderpland

46 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Something that very few people, not even the media seems to be interested in talking about, is the probability that Trump started this current inflationary cycle with his nonsensical China tariffs, which were essentially taxes on the American People, and pushed up prices on many products and food. 

The other thing that Trump supporters do not like to address, is the fact that we saw historic and generational gouging on the part of greedy corporations and even smaller businesses, during and after covid. This has nothing to do with Biden. But you are quick to blame him. 

Communists place the blame on businesses for the inflation problem. Realists place the blame on the government

• Confused 1

Just now, RocketDog said:

So you have no dog in this fight.

Are you just commenting because you are a compassionate person and think Trump is being bullied and you feel the need to selflessly support the underdog?

Free speech.

12 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Ahhh. I see.

And make no mistake. I appreciate your time and humor in your efforts to support our Constitution.

Unfortunately I have a real life and real things to do today, but definitely keep up the good work. I assume Trump was only your second choice; quite understandable.

I'm sorry your candidate didn't make the running as I'm sure he/she is a sterling individual who could have saved the country.

There is little doubt that your missives have a massive effect on your readership.

The country is broken. Need a 1000 good people to fix it. I don't understand the last sentence.

33 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Ahhh. I see.

And make no mistake. I appreciate your time and humor in your efforts to support our Constitution.

Unfortunately I have a real life and real things to do today, but definitely keep up the good work. I assume Trump was only your second choice; quite understandable.

I'm sorry your candidate didn't make the running as I'm sure he/she is a sterling individual who could have saved the country.

There is little doubt that your missives have a massive effect on your readership.

Thank you for the sweet sarcasim 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mdr224 said:

How would you know the current state of America under the democrats considering you dont live here? Your opinions about trump are just opinions fed to you by the media.

Incorrect. I maintain a residence in California, I do some work there and I travel there 2 to 5 times a year, for at least a month per trip. So don't even consider concluding that I don't know what's going on there, you're just making presumptions and you know what they say about presumptions, right? 

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Your hatred is fueled by elites that dont care about you or America

When Trump said at a rally " I don't care about you, I just want your vote", was he telling the truth, or lying?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Biden is not running, please keep up.

Yes, that amazes me how you guys staunchly defended him for two years of visible mental decline, numerous mumbles, gaffs and trips, then all of a sudden dump him like he never existed, how disloyal it that, and you don't even bat an eyelid. It highlights the character of a few members here for sure.

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Yes, that amazes me how you guys staunchly defended him for two years of visible mental decline, numerous mumbles, gaffs and trips, then all of a sudden dump him like he never existed, how disloyal it that, and you don't even bat an eyelid. It highlights the character of a few members here for sure.

Biden was very articulate in his State of the Union address a few months before the debate. His decline was rapid, which can happen in such cases.

Your claim of two years is a figment of your imagination.

You're playing the character card, in support of one of the biggest grubs on the planet. I'll give you top marks for effrontery.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Biden was very articulate in his State of the Union address a few months before the debate. His decline was rapid, which can happen in such cases.

You're playing the character card, in support of one of the biggest grubs on the planet. I'll give you top marks for effrontery.

He read a speech off a screen. He has been doing that the whole time. Try 4 years, Biden was in decline for longer than 2.

Edited by maesariang

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He was pumped full of drugs and it was not that articulate even then, your denial is off the charts, but you cast Biden off the the scrap heap without flinching, shows you have zero loyality,  integraty or morals, 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Don't let a typo get in the way of what was said

Actually, four typos. You're not having a good evening. 

Another ad hominem attack, like your hero Trump. Is that the best you've got?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

He was pumped full of drugs. 

Is that a fact that you can prove, or just a baseless opinion based on a right wing desire to disparage Biden in order to defend Trump  ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Looked obvious to everybody. 

No it didn't.
You always seem to spew sweeping generalisation that you simply cannot back up.

Edited by tilaceer
correction
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

He was pumped full of drugs and it was not that articulate even then, your denial is off the charts, but you cast Biden off the the scrap heap without flinching, shows you have zero loyality,  integraty or morals, 

Biden should have been selected in 2016. The Dems stuffed up. He was a ghost in 2020. Only covid saved him.

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

What are you talking about little man?

Talking 'bout you. You will see I had to do an edit as I hit the post too early..
Still it stands.
If you post a comment posing as a fact, (that you do repeatedly), then you have to provide proof.
Think you need a lie down.

• Like 1