Transit between the 2 BKK airports

9 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

I'm not the one making drama and I do need your advice thank you. Now please go and "love" yourself.

You asked for a return trip advice. Taxi is the easiest way. Next best is apps. Any more questions? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

You really don't know how to use Taxis or Bolt or Grab? 

13 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The free bus  can be a good option if you have time. No drama in this post if you didn't post 7 times with a whole lot of nothing. 

Because this troll, who seems to follow me all over he forum needed to post a condescending remark and frankly I'm getting tired of het/him/it . Gets banned, comes back under a different name.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I didn't mean you. I meant the drama queen is   Sparktrader - Bignok - Uttrahit - Dolf - SusanLea - Maeseriang. 

Sorry. wow 2 more names I did not even know. Thanks !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

Abuse others? Nah, I just have no enough patience anymore with folks like you popping up everywhere with their so called "wise ass" remarks. You think you are a pleasant person? Think again.

As you are going airport to airport this is, undoubtedly, the "best" way to travel;

https://vipluxuryservices.com/helicopter/

If you wanted to add "adventurous" to your specifications you could try taking a mix of taxi, bus, BTS, river bus, khlong bus, longtail, cycle rickshaw, tuktuk, Airport Link........

"Easiest" would be taxi.

🫠

Edited by Enoon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Thank you all. Turns out I don't need any of your suggestions. The carrier provides a chauffeured car so I'm good. Thanks' again.

2 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

He is asking for advice/opinions............... that is what you do on a forum.

Do you have a problem with that?

See here

26 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Enjoy your first trip to Thailand.

Lol been here longer than you are alive most probably. Just never needed a transit between the airports. And why do you care anyway? All you do is try to put people down. It is a nasty habit and people do not like you whatever alias you use and will use in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

The free shuttle bus is the best option, provided you have a flight from the airport you are traveling to. You have to show evidence before boarding.

Taxis are easiest. Not necessarily the fastest, some go off the tollways to save on the tolls. Other want the passenger to pay the tolls on top of an agreed fee.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

The free shuttle bus is the best option, provided you have a flight from the airport you are traveling to. You have to show evidence before boarding.

Taxis are easiest. Not necessarily the fastest, some go off the tollways to save on the tolls. Other want the passenger to pay the tolls on top of an agreed fee.

Thank you but as stated somewhere above, I found out that the nice people whom I bought the ticket from have a chauffeured car for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Lol been here longer than you are alive most probably. Just never needed a transit between the airports. And why do you care anyway? All you do is try to put people down. It is a nasty habit and people do not like you whatever alias you use and will use in the future.

Well you should know the transport system well. I have you on ignore. Sorry I tried to help you now.

3 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Thank you but as stated somewhere above, I found out that the nice people whom I bought the ticket from have a chauffeured car for me. 

Cleary the best solution... 

For the benifet of the thread and further info..... in order of convenience after a private vehicle or private transfer.

1) AOT Limo (best service - more costly than Grab)

2) GRAB / BOLT (less likley to scam you than a taxi - GrabCar option is better if available)

3) Regular Taxi (higher risk of a shi£tier vehicle, scamming driver and erratic driving)

4) Free Bus (1-2 hours / leaves every hour - so not a great option, but free)

5) The train route suggested by someone on the first page of this thread is preposterous... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Confused 1

On 9/2/2024 at 8:31 PM, maesariang said:

Well you should know the transport system well. I have you on ignore. Sorry I tried to help you now.

You did not try to help. You came on as you do to all threads and began spamming it up. Taxi, Grab, taxi, you are stupid..... Why admin allows you to keep posting after you have had at least 5 nicks is beyond me.  

8 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Thailand wanting to be the hub of everything should i.m.o. at least make a highspeed connection between the 2 hubs they actually have. These airports.

They have/had a plan to link not only DM and Suwanabhum, but also U Tapao as well.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2493950/3-airport-high-speed-rail-link-completion-seen-by-2029